Hillary Clinton put in a call to her boy Pusha T.....he owe her a hundred favors

Options

Comments

• b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we are not racist tho....smh!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Pusha a sell out?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    This who running for president y'all. "If u vote 4 me, u can meet Pusha T"... lmfao
    Don't fuccin complain loc..I know the lesser of 2 evils is getting pushed into the ground but hell it beats Trump in a black church getting prayed for

Powerful niggatry at wrk. She's the same ass Trump. That Massacre 17.

actually it says register to vote, doesn't equate to a vote for her

The real issue is that this is what it takes to get ? ass ? involved in the electoral process

Republican racism bites you with a growl. Democrats racism bites you with a smile.

That's low hanging fruit racism from Republicans, that's easy to identify and fight against. vs. Structural & institutionalized racism from the Democrats, that kind of racism you can't see, but you feel it.

You say pick your poison. Vote for the lesser of two evils.

I say ? 'em all. I don't want to be poisoned, and I don't co-sign "evil."

These muhfuckas is two sides of the same coin.

You racist ass white boys try to paint Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as the same for one reason only.........To make unintelligent minorities believe it to be true, so they either stay home on election day or throw their vote away on a third party candidate.

You and I know that it's the only way for Trump to win.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This who running for president y'all. "If u vote 4 me, u can meet Pusha T"... lmfao
    Don't fuccin complain loc..I know the lesser of 2 evils is getting pushed into the ground but hell it beats Trump in a black church getting prayed for

The real issue is that this is what it takes to get ? ass ? involved in the electoral process

register 2 vote 4 who tho???

blk ppl came out in droves in the past 2 elections.. what that got us ???
    a trip 2 the 1960's ? . ? that ? ...
    and before u use the same ,"local election" rhetoric. BLKs came out in droves 4 those elections too. Just look at Chicago, didn't blacks put Rahmn in office, and where did that got them????

ILL WAIT

?

? you expect ? to get free Jordans and weave bundles

Lol at anything a politician could do to curb black on black violence, real men gotta grow a pair and take back their neighborhoods if you want any change

Police can't police without ? complaining so besides put more cops on the streets, I don't know what you expect from politicians
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Republican racism bites you with a growl. Democrats racism bites you with a smile.

That's low hanging fruit racism from Republicans, that's easy to identify and fight against. vs. Structural & institutionalized racism from the Democrats, that kind of racism you can't see, but you feel it.

? all that it's 2016, ain't nann muthafucka stopping you from succeeding but you

You gotta get out here and put in work instead of expecting for the work to be done for you
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really don't know how I feel about this ? .

I mean on one hand you got a dude who is openly racist, but is very honest about his motivations.

Then on the other hand you got this woman pimping black culture to get a vote. I mean the way she acting is ? disrespectful to the black culture. Like, why not "if you register to vote win a chance to meet insert positive black person here". ? , she cool with Obreezy wanna give them a chance to meet Obama?

And yeh you might say, the majority would rather meet pusha over a positive black role model, but if she really cared she would be striving to change that mentality....but nah she would rather reach for them stereotypes.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Lol. Are you blaming institutional racism on the Democratic Party?

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    What do you expect from this woman:

https://youtu.be/Y-H9BOIYhgc

giphy.gif

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe MFs are still saying ? like it's about Hillary / The Clinton's.

It's like it always been MFs, it's about the lesser of 2 evils. I haven't seen even one person on here saying they like Hillary.

But people know that they don't like Trump and he might be even worse for Black people so that's what the ? it's about.

And all that ? like holding back your vote is going to stop somebody from being elected is a strategy I don't know about so please enlighten me.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    ? still falling for that BS.

ccbde8deaedc76d2a43ba55c9abd19f8.jpg
    34f81d6f3e7a1e92d4ec49f0c54e4802.jpg

Explain bruh.... what are people actually "falling for" ?

Since when did leaving a bad situation is become preferable to trying to make the best of a bad situation ?

I need to understand this ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rza in the cut waiting for trump to holla
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come the 'lesser of two evils" thing is so played up now? Where have you been for the past...ummmmm.... 40 plus elections? ? want to play up the lesser of two evils thing now but be on some I love Obama ? . Police brutality and all this current ? been happening, no president is going to stop it.. It's up to the locals to stop it. It's up to the judges,D.A's,us,etc. If people really was on some I don't want either Trump or Clinton ? , Jill Stein and Gary Johnson would be polling better. ? are just talking out their ? .
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeaaa, there's no way my conscious would even allow me to vote for her. This here is blatant.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

You racist ass white boys try to paint Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as the same for one reason only.........To make unintelligent minorities believe it to be true, so they either stay home on election day or throw their vote away on a third party candidate.

? is you calling a white boy???

Check my previous posts ? , I'm the blackest muhfucka here.

• the dukester
    Options

? all that it's 2016, ain't nann muthafucka stopping you from succeeding but you

You gotta get out here and put in work instead of expecting for the work to be done for you

Argue me on the merits of my post.

Nothing I said in my post is related to Democrats or Republicans thwarting my progress from getting ahead.

Classic switch to personal attacks ad hominen when you can't debate on merits.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm calling you a racist white boy, you racist white boy.

I don't care what your posts say. Just like that scoop guy was outed, sooner or later you will get caught lackin too.
  • the dukester
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Get your head out the sand and do research fam.

Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill locked more ? up than the previous 2 presidents combined.

He authored the unfair sentencing guidelines for ? vs. powered ? .

Black men AND black women are getting murdered in the streets by race soldiers NOW.

All these events occurred under Democratic presidents.

Sounds institutional & structural then a ? to me.......
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • the dukester
    Options

I'm calling you a racist white boy, you racist white boy.

I don't care what your posts say. Just like that scoop guy was outed, sooner or later you will get caught lackin too.

Your screen name fits you well.

"Dynomite!!"
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Get your head out the sand and do research fam.

Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill locked more ? up than the previous 2 presidents combined.

He authored the unfair sentencing guidelines for ? vs. powered ? .

Black men AND black women are getting murdered in the streets by race soldiers NOW.

All these events occurred under Democratic presidents.

Sounds institutional & structural then a ? to me.......

Get my head out of the sand?

If you think the Crime Bill is the only component to institutional racism ... that institutional racism BEGAN in the ? 90s ...

YOU need to do some research.

You think ? just started getting shot up and abused by the police, within the last 2 years???

So Obama just woke up won day and told the police to start shooting black people?

Nah, bruh ... that ? has been happening for decades...

That is not a function of a president ... or a presidential party.

It's a function of America.

The difference today is that we have awareness and a dialogue on the issue...