Tariq tells black people don't vote let Trump win

Options
Ether44mag
Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
what ya'll think about what he says ? I always thought it was obvious Trump was sayin all that crazy ? so that people vote for Hillary ,the ? just backfired with all the dumb racist ? who actually wanna vote for him

its all a game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1vpV6_F6GY

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he's saying is truth. Black people should hold their vote as a form of protest. That's easily the best political move for us to gain some power in this country.

Some will listen to his message, but more won't as they have been molded by integration and perfectly fine with their house ? status here in Amerikkka. They simply don't know any better, and have to learn the hard way.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He is an idiot, and anyone else who does is also,But we deserve Trump..

Supreme Court.

oh t/s @Ether44mag is a ? idiot too...

KYS
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    idiot ?...do you know him or ever head or seen his work ? you dont have to agree with him ,but to call him an idiot makes you look like a fool
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm voting 3rd party, I have a lot in common with Hillary overall compared to Trump but her flaws are so serious I can't bring myself to vote for her. Her wanting beef with Russia and her vote for the war in Iraq is enough for me to vote 3rd party.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    A lot of Blacks are gonna just stay home on election day, I don't see any serious enthusiasm from Hillary supporters in the Black community, online or offline. Trump most likely is still gonna lose but then again, the Brexit polls were wrong too....
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    A lot of Blacks are gonna just stay home on election day, I don't see any serious enthusiasm from Hillary supporters in the Black community, online or offline. Trump most likely is still gonna lose but then again, the Brexit polls were wrong too....

this is inaccurate
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex is talking about illusion of choice. Trump getting voted in as president would put America on the spot, because you are dealing with someone who is blatantly racist and ignorant who HAS FOLLOWERS who believe in him.

No one is looking at the impact that it's doing globally...you have Democrats and Republicans who are against Trump, Democrats are force feeding Hilary...which is probably IMO why they have Trump there in the first place, so they make it seem like a "landslide decision". But we know her track record and history and many are not looking to vote for her either.

I'm no longer fooled by the illusion of choice and the campaign to vote, it was always about maintaining the status quo. If you are black, nothing about voting would change the outcome of our environment. Locally voting you have more power, but unless you have a strong economic backing, the genocide will continue. And that is because black has no standing at law.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2016
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

this is inaccurate

You sure about that? There are Black campaign managers for Hillary who said themselves many Blacks aren't enthusiastic about voting this year.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Tariq when he says fear is being used to win votes in the Hillary campaign. But I disagree that this election is a one for which slaveowner is going to rule us. It would be one thing if the elite still need us for the corporate "cotton fields"; that they actually need anybody to approve their existence as an authority. They don't need anybody. They are at a place where they got the technologies to be self sufficient. They are just trying to use the election to secretly usher in their dominance using the Clinton campaign as their cover. But, it is not going as smoothly because of Trump and his movement.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what I've been trying to tell black people.

The perfect "protest vote", is to NOT vote.

Muslims, illegal immigrants, and other marginalized minority groups are depending on us to stick our necks out an vote Democratic.

Just to help THEM out, so Trump doesn't unleash his wrath on them......

? that!!

We getting slaughtered in the streets by these cops (race soliders) an none of them are coming to our defense in droves.

Let Trump win so the entire world can see that the racial sins of America still permeate, and black people are still being persecuted by this wicked system of oppression.

Hopefully it will bridge all the intra-community divides we have (political, economic, skin tone, etc.) And we can work together to foster a renewed spirit of black unity.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just follow ya own heart. At the end of the day u and only u have 2 live with the choice u made.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Muslims, illegal immigrants, and other marginalized minority groups are depending on us to stick our necks out an vote Democratic.

? that!!

We getting slaughtered in the streets by these cops (race soliders) an none of them are coming to our defense in droves.

Let Trump win so the entire world can see that the racial sins of America still permeate, and black people are still being persecuted by this wicked system of oppression.

Hopefully it will bridge all the intra-community divides we have (political, economic, skin tone, etc.) And we can work together to foster a renewed spirit of black unity.

Couldn't one make the argument that there has been a silent protest by not voting in the country thus far?? What has not voting gotten us?? I've said this before, if your political involvement begins and ends with voting for Prez every 4 years, then yeah, your vote doesn't count. There's a reason people making over 250k vote almost all the time versus the poor that outnumber the rich and are more affected by political decisions but stay home bruh....
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I agree with Tariq when he says fear is being used to win votes in the Hillary campaign. But I disagree that this election is a one for which slaveowner is going to rule us. It would be one thing if the elite still need us for the corporate "cotton fields"; that they actually need anybody to approve their existence as an authority. They don't need anybody. They are at a place where they got the technologies to be self sufficient. They are just trying to use the election to secretly usher in their dominance using the Clinton campaign as their cover. But, it is not going as smoothly because of Trump and his movement.

The prison system is the new cotton fields
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ghostdog56. U spoke the Ghetto Gospel bruh! ? 4 U. R those orange Bob Barker sandles they give u the same Bob Barker from The Price is Right?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that!!

Couldn't one make the argument that there has been a silent protest by not voting in the country thus far?? What has not voting gotten us?? I've said this before, if your political involvement begins and ends with voting for Prez every 4 years, then yeah, your vote doesn't count. There's a reason people making over 250k vote almost all the time versus the poor that outnumber the rich and are more affected by political decisions but stay home bruh....

? the national ticket because both candidates are steaming hot garbage.

Vote the down ticket......Local elections.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that!!

What has any of the presidents done specifically for black people in this country?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's funny is NOW that Trump appears to have a legit chance of winning,I'm seeing a lot black people that pushed this narrative slowly back track from it because they figured Hillary had this in the bag by a long shot

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    What's funny is NOW that Trump appears to have a legit chance of winning,I'm seeing a lot black people that pushed this narrative slowly back track from it because they figured Hillary had this in the bag by a long shot

Like who?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    If Hillary loses this election, she has no one to blame but herself. I refuse to vote for a warmongering ? who is also a slave to Israel.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    If Hillary loses this election, she has no one to blame but herself. I refuse to vote for a warmongering ? who is also a slave to Israel.
    i just want all those people who were so ? anti-war under Bush and who voted for Obama to admit who they're voting for and why
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traestar wrote: »

? that!!

What has any of the presidents done specifically for black people in this country?

Water fountain rights
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i just want all those people who were so ? anti-war under Bush and who voted for Obama to admit who they're voting for and why

This is why Bernie Sanders supporters were so big on him, they knew Hillary was a terrible representative for progressive values. Bernie voted against the war and if he was the Dem nominee, I definitely would have voted for him, even if I disagree with some of his other policies.

I spoke to several people who are anti-dumb wars as I am, and most of them said they weren't gonna vote this year. I personally voted for Jill Stein.