• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Funny cuz that's how I feel about people who watch Vlad videos
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For example I don't care for Kendrick(except for GKMC) or Drake musically

But I don't go out of my way to try and get other people to stop ? with them

I just keep them out of my own mind. I don't understand what's so hard about just ignoring the things that you don't care for
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord jamar just answered a question and he gave his opinion. He's not hating or complaining
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of suckas with colorfoul names, im so and so, im this im that
    But they all just wik wik wack.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yachty and Soulja e beefing over India Westbrook

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yat Uzi them ? got the autistic,down syndrome, ? lane sowed up
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hip-hop is the only art form in which the youth set the standards of quality. There is no battle of the generations in rock music because there's a objective standard of quality within each rock sub-category.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hip-hop doesn't value skills or musical ability as highly as other musical genres, it places popularity above everything else.

So you'll have people placing Drake above big and pac when we all know Drake doesn't even write all of his own lyrics
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options
    Lil yatchy or how ever it is spelled makes music for high schoolers. If u not in high school, most likely u won't like it. I think he is trash but I'm not gonna start a riot about it. Jamar was asked a question and he gave his opinion. In terms of mainstream, there is no longer a balance on different types of music being played. Another problem with alot of these new young rappers is that they can't create their own identity. They Just copy off the last person that made it through the doors. Sad part is, it is becoming acceptable.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been watching some of his videos. He makes good points but the majority of the time it's obvious ? . In the end he usually sounds like a hater. Listening to his music cause it's catchy doesn't make you stupid; but if you think he's a good lyricist you might be mildly ? .
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Jamar funny. He's right about more dope rappers back then than it is now. It's hard for me to name more than 10 rappers in this current era that are dope.