edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
How does we are the Champions by queen end ?? Or does it really end that way,
List of 100% changes - Mandela Effects 2016 exam…: http://youtu.be/XmTXOp0ld6w

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This dude is a ? idiot after watch some of his other videos....smh i really must say that the ability to think clearly and logically is a lost art among young people
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok that's your opinion of the guy but it's a lot of major changes including some that were in the the bible made. Star wars 3cpo right leg is silver, I don't really remember that also, dark Vader saying Luke I am your father didn't happen, it's tons of other changes
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Ok that's your opinion of the guy but it's a lot of major changes including some that were in the the bible made. Star wars 3cpo right leg is silver, I don't really remember that also, dark Vader saying Luke I am your father didn't happen, it's tons of other changes

WHAT HE SAID WAS NONSENSE and that's not just opinion, a change in your memory or changes make in a movie remastered from the original does not mean that the past has changed nor does in mean that reality has been altered

The Mandela effect is absolute ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    The Mandela effect is dumb. Or at least the way I see people using it. It's always some ? about remembering something being misspelled by 1 or 2 letters.

And I only watched a few minutes of the vid but did he explain what was actually said in the we are the champions song? What was Freddy mercury saying if it wasn't "of the world"?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's pretty trippy. A lot of people who reference it have just remembered it wrong but there are actually situations where publishers / producers / distributors have changed products that trip me out.

Bearenstein bears had reddit going nuts awhile back
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    That Berenstain bears one is weird. If I care enough later I'll check my old bookshelf cuz I had those books so I'll see if it really was. But I'm typing on my phone and autocorrect has it as Berenstain so......
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does we are the Champions by queen end ?? Or does it really end that way,
    Pharaoh- The Mandella Effect & Spiritual Warfare: http://youtu.be/gXWlHCinLi8

Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention to Young Pharaoh....

I don't know his "theory" on this matter, but he's been called out for his teachings and the vid was just removed from YT like a day or two ago. He was lecturing some audience and showed them the clips of the two brothers jumping over like 3 or 4 cars. Little did he show them the trampolines that was hiding out of sight from the cam. He also believed there are "alien/reptilian" beings that can appear from thin are and grab/drag ppl down hallways or wherever. This was just a person playing w/ a camera trick and messing w/ the frames per second. And it was one more clip he showed the audience about a cop being "vaporized" into thin air. Little did he know or show the crowd that it was a commercial from a tv series on Netflix, not the actual dashcam on the cops car. I don't think I'll be listening to him on this issue.....
  • rebootx1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That's how closed minded people r they don't wanna listen to something becuz they dont like the person who saying it they don't like
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    That Berenstain bears one is weird. If I care enough later I'll check my old bookshelf cuz I had those books so I'll see if it really was. But I'm typing on my phone and autocorrect has it as Berenstain so......

lol don't tell me you still read those
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Stop changing the subject we talking about the mandela effect not young pharoah and not if grown people read children's books
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Stop changing the subject we talking about the mandela effect not young pharoah and not if grown people read children's books

Stop talking about what people are talking about then
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Ok did como have a silver leg did forest gump say life was like a box of chocolates
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    that snow white one really ? with me. the evil queen in snow white never says mirror mirror on the wall, she says magic mirror on the wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AMBBozEqI

@ 40s you hear it
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

lol don't tell me you still read those

Lol nah but I haven't gotten rid of most of my kid books at my mom's house so I know I still a gang of em lying around.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    There's versus in the bible that they claimed r changed like reference s to the highway and matrix and stuff that wasn't even invented at the time it was written
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? there is no such thing as the Mandela effect stop watching so much ancient aliens and stay off the you tube pages of those pseudo scholars especially the one you posted because he is a total wack job
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn people are regressing before it was well produced youtube videos stupid idiots would give credence to.. i didnnt even press play and im pretty sure that this isnt well produced.

The playmaker88 theory
  • rebootx1
    Options
    U know what I think most people here were born in the 90s so they wouldn't remember alot of stuff from the 80s and 70s
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy is dumb as ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

And I only watched a few minutes of the vid but did he explain what was actually said in the we are the champions song? What was Freddy mercury saying if it wasn't "of the world"?

Anybody got the answer to this? This is all I care about.....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some things are redubbed over time causing change in language (even voice).

Old movies sometimes have things changed when they are remastered (updated).

Its no different than if you were to were to watch let's say Friday on regular cable and words are deleted or dubbed over to make more appropriate for mass consumption.

Songs are often taken out, logos dubbed over because they are offensive or due to copyright issues.

If you think its the book 1984 where some dude is sitting in the room ? with your memory by changing newspapers etc you need to take a break. You straight up overthinking this. Especially if you jumped to the assumption of time travel.

That ? makes no sense period. You think a ? with the ability to time jump is going back in time to change Darth Vader's words to Luke Skywalker when he can change slavery, the holocaust or a world war?

GTFOH.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the JFK assassination though? I know for a fact that he was in a Lincoln Continental with 3 other ppl before.

Look it up now. Now he's in a limo with 5 others.

How?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    It's alot of things that have changed young people too young to remember
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Mandela Effect-The Simpsons Ultimate collaboratio…: http://youtu.be/JhqzjtTBDCc