Why can't you see the chicanery that is going on?

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The ? in power and leaders in this country is like lil kids the way they make decisions in this ? . They mock and start acting up and all that not because ppl dependent on the system it's because they think they run ? and that they can get away with it and everything will be ok. ? really think they can keep acting up and that ? not gonna get them for it.

#staywoke
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Do animals go to heaven?

There will be animals in heaven. Yeshua says that the wolf will dwell with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf, the lion, and the sheep will all be together and a little child will lead them all. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all of Gods kingdom forever! Hallelujah!

Will you come?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Are all the people who died before Jesus in hell? Purgatory?

1. There is no purgatory.
    2. Romans chapter 1 and 2 clearly define what happened to people who did not have the law before Yeshua came.
    3. The ? of all the earth will do right and no one will be able to say His judgment was wrong on the last day!

Now the question is where will your soul appear when you turn back to dust? Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

2. Romans chapter 1 and 2 clearly define what happened to people who did not have the law before Yeshua came.
    3. The ? of all the earth will do right and no one will be able to say His judgment was wrong on the last day!

Now the question is where will your soul appear when you turn back to dust? Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Do you believe in the rapture?

I believe that Yeshua Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of ? ; and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air; and so shall we ever be with the LORD. Hallelujah!

I want to be ready whenever this day comes! I do know that it is soon though because this is the end of the age. All the signs that Yeshua said would occur have happened and are happening. There is no denying it. Therefore I watch and I pray always so that I may be accounted worthy to escape all the things that are coming on the earth and stand before the Son of Man.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
    Luke 21:36

"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth."
    Revelation 3:10

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:"
    2 Peter 2:9

"Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the fury of the LORD has passed by."
    Isaiah 26:20

There will be a remnant who will escape from what is coming as the scriptures above all declare. Therefore WACTH and BE READY for the LORD is coming at an hour when you think not! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    When u die & go to heaven are u the age you were when u died... or your prime?

Can u choose which age to be?

Do u get older in heaven?

Dear friends, now we are children of ? , and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Amen.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read this 3x and cant tell if u answered me or not
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Googles show that TS is right. Chicanery really is a word.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is "lively little locksmith" some kinda demonic saying or something?!? I'm kinda confused.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Do you know him?

Nh

1. Yes, I do. And He wants you to know that He loves you! Hallelujah!
    2. Therefore the question is, will you come @Max. ?
    Max. wrote: »
    Do you know him?

Nh

1. Yes, I do. And He wants you to know that He loves you! Hallelujah!
    2. Therefore the question is, will you come @Max. ?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. The answer to your question is found in chapters 1 and 2 of the book of Romans.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Is "lively little locksmith" some kinda demonic saying or something?!? I'm kinda confused.

They used that term to mock people who investigate things by opening up doors which lead to the rabbit holes. The elite are sinister. Their ultimate plans are contained on the Georgia Guidestones. And they will begin to achieve their goals of MASSIVE population reduction when the day of sudden destruction comes. The 10 kings will then take the stage only to be usurped by the willful king who is the Antichrist. He will do according to his will and he will magnify himself in his heart and declare that he is the Most High ? . What a terrible day that will be!

But thanks be to the true and living ? that those days will be cut short for the elects sake, for if they weren't no flesh would survive the great and dreadful day of the LORD. Amen.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The ? in power and leaders in this country is like lil kids the way they make decisions in this ? . They mock and start acting up and all that not because ppl dependent on the system it's because they think they run ? and that they can get away with it and everything will be ok. ? really think they can keep acting up and that ? not gonna get them for it.

? there are more bible verses that say how ? approve of this ? than speak against it. When have you known or heard about in the past 500 years ? "get them for it?"
  • TheGOAT
    Options

1. The answer to your question is found in chapters 1 and 2 of the book of Romans.

I dont have that book.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will the Muslims go to heaven too?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm in heaven already, can I live it the way I want to live it? Can I smoke weed, make sex, and possibly indulge in other drugs in moderation?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ? eat in heaven?
    Like is it necessary?
    Cuz if the Lions and sheeps and ? all kicking it then that means there's no food chain
    Are there mosquitos in heaven?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    What happens to you when this finally unfolds?

? has not appointed those who believe in Him to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him! Hallelujah!

Therefore the question is will you work the works of ? @Karl. ? Yes, that is the question!

What is the works of ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I dont have that book.

Biblehub.com
    Biblegateway.com

You do now. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Will the Muslims go to heaven too?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8-9

Islam came 600 years after the resurrection of Yeshua. Islam preaches another gospel that was said to be revealed by an angel in a cave to Muhammad. Galatians 1:8-9 clearly define what will happen to such people who do this. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If I'm in heaven already, can I live it the way I want to live it? Can I smoke weed, make sex, and possibly indulge in other drugs in moderation?

Those who are accounted worthy to partake in the everlasting kingdom of ? will be perfect just as ? is perfect. Therefore all those things you listed will have no part in the kingdom to come. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Do ? eat in heaven?
    Like is it necessary?
    Cuz if the Lions and sheeps and ? all kicking it then that means there's no food chain
    Are there mosquitos in heaven?

The tree of life will be available for all who are in the kingdom to eat from! Hallelujah!

"1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of ? and of the Lamb 2through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:1-2

But as far as meat to eat? Nah, there will be no more death, nor crying, nor sorrow, and no more tears; for the former things will have passed away! Hallelujah!

• TheGOAT
    Options

Those who are accounted worthy to partake in the everlasting kingdom of ? will be perfect just as ? is perfect. Therefore all those things you listed will have no part in the kingdom to come. Amen.

No sex in heaven?!!???!??

And what about wine?

Jesus stayed turning water into wine.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What happens to you when this finally unfolds?

? has not appointed those who believe in Him to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him! Hallelujah!

Therefore the question is will you work the works of ? @Karl. ? Yes, that is the question!

What is the works of ? ?

"Jesus answered, "The work of ? is this: to believe in the one he has sent." John 6:29

Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Will you work the works of ? @Karl. ?