Reasons why Tupac was a ? ........

Options
Built 4 cuban linx
Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/Y2wuiFqn6ok

Disclaimer: This isnt my view or anything, just seen this posted on another board and decided to post it here. so you pac fans thats most likely ? off, leave me outta the rant

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with a lot of what he said but i don't think Pac was cooning.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically ? ass ? are ? . :lol:
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think it is unfair to judge Tupac. He did much, think about it Pac died at age 25 and achieved alot. If Pac were alive today, do you think this angry guy would have made this video?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Little LaTasha sho' grown
    Tell the lady in the liquorstore that she's forgiven, so come home"

Textbook coonin by the ballerina
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can aliens have opinions on human life?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idont get why ? gotta disrespect the dead. pac did alot during his life span. i think he did more then wat these artist are doing .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    This dude got it all wrong,

first off he actually is speaking like an Uncle Tom who hates everyone who fits with the stereotypical thug / criminal image but why ? because he dont want white people to judge us ?? WHO GIVES A ? ABOUT WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK ? !!?? thats the ? question ! is he ashamed ? why ? YES ? thugs exist ! and I know a couple of people who are both ; thug /gangster and are also talented/inteligent ... just like he is ,didnt he say he was in the streets? right ? ok

second of all Tupac had lots of plans for the black community ,he wanted to do an death row east and was planning a one nation album with east coast rappers. He also wanted to put rules in the hood to not sell drugs during the day while kids are playing so the kids would be safe ...his time was just cut short everybody knows that and thats why so much people loved him

yeah tupac could be ignorant at times but that was part of his dual personality because if he was fake he would never show us his softer side or talk about his flaws and feelings all the time ,He actually PROVES that thugs can be good people and to not judge them too quickly

this guy is an uncle tom who deep down wishes he was white and is tired of white peoples judgment and blames it on the thugs ...Tupac was alot more complex and real individual than that fool who makes those statments actually to shock people and get views by disrespecting the dead who actually had great plans for his community

peep this video where he explains what he meant by thug life ! he was a guy who would rally people up right now while cops are shooting at us and rappers are wearing ? dresses!

peep at 1;00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128ao5Xl_VY

Dude probably think if we start wearing suits then we won't get killed by police & racism will disappear
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what he would if he saw two white cops beatin up a brother? Pac put his own life on the line to help his brother that he has no connection with. Was pac perfect nope but who is right. he showed us all sides of him thats what being real is . He spoke from his heart and wanted us black people to change and come together. I wish he realize how much we needed him b4 he threw his life away.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was 2 Pac perfect? No. Do people ride his ? to much? yes. But he wasn't one dimensional or a ? . He had other movie roles other than a Thug. He was a mail man, a cop, and a drug addict. He had countless positive and pro black songs. Not just 2. As Richie Rich said he shot 2 cops to save a black man. He was flawed individual. But he did try to be his best self.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah son. Whoever did this video should be slapped
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Blasphemy.

#bars
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these "black leaders" are perfect. They are you know.... humans. This dude need to ? . None of the ? he's saying is worth a damn.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? are emotional, they jump at anything that's illogical"
    ^should be the theme of this video
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    These Tupac threads have got to stop.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did pac owe this ? money?? why they hate for a man that's been gone for 20years
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    He also wanted to put rules in the hood to not sell drugs during the day while kids are playing so the kids would be safe

?

So sell your drugs but not during school hours. lol

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is right. When I was 25 I knew that being a "thug" wouldn't change the conditions of the Black community...you'd just end up dead or in jail, which is what happened to 2Pac and Suge.

I knew that when I was 20 and when I was 15. I even knew that when I was 10.

The whole "thug life" persona never made any sense. He was acting like a gangsta because it sold records but he COULDN'T have honestly thought he was a positive role model for struggling youth.

In fact, I remember around that time OJ was on trial for murder. Both attorney's for the case were Black, OJ's lawyer was Johnny Cochran and the Prosecutor was Christopher Darden, both brown skinned. And Colin Powell was in the news because he was in the president's cabinet. And then you had Minister Farrakhan and the Million Man March. Those are the real role models for the Black community, compare their accomplishments to some guy with a bandana and THUG LIFE tattooed across his chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug78aVtkuVI
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You didnt even understand the Rhyme.Pac is rhymming like he´s in heaven and the lady in the liquor store was selling liquor in the hood she´s forgiving to come into heaven and Little Latasha grew up and died and went to heaven and Pac is talking about how she changed.