BET founder Bob Johnson: "Black Americans should give Trump a chance"...

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...YALL ACTING LIKE WE GOT A CHOICE OR SAYSO IN THIS..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure what people mean by 'give him a chance'. It's not like you can pick and choose which of his policies will affect your life. And to not criticise blatant presidential ? is wrong, wrong, wrong - no matter who's in charge
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

smh
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zzombie ...I feel u fam. LBJ said " I'll sign it, but you R going 2 have 2 MAKE me do it.". Words from ? Gregory. That's an interesting historical tidbit.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall don't have a choice. You ain't gotta like him but you don't have a choice.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    You know who else was racist??? LBJ and he signed the civil rights bill....the key to effective political action is to get your opponents to do what they on first instinct don't want to do

What bill is trump and the alt right gonna sign for ? ?

"Stop & Frisk" nationwide. This will enforce "law & order" on.........the blacks
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    all of a sudden its a defeatist , what we gonna do , we have no choice, give him a chance ass muthafuckas outchea.

I thought alot of you militants, woke ? were about a glorious impending racial war and your american apocalypse fetish is being fulfilled.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    all of a sudden its a defeatist , what we gonna do , we have no choice, give him a chance ass muthafuckas outchea.

I thought alot of you militants, woke ? were about a glorious impending racial war and your american apocalypse fetish is being fulfilled.

Them "woke ? " are scared they bunch of ? . "Give Trump a chance" bunch of ? ,Trump is filling his cabinet with full blown racists and these Coward ass negros are scared to call him out on it.You got KKK endorsing Trump's Presidency and Grand wizards like David Duke happy for his presidency. But you still got black folks saying give him a chance smfh.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, what did Trump do to black people again? I must've missed it.

I'm legit confused why black people get all in their feelings whenever Trump's name comes up.

Pay attention to his cabinet, ? ? .
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what would be happening if Hilary Clinton won..
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rickmogul.....TF r u talkin bout??????
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Wonder what would be happening if Hilary Clinton won..

Racist cacs acting a fool like they are now...out of anger though
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bob Johnson need to shut the ? up talking to me!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give Africa a chance
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you ever heard Bob Johnson kids talk?

They white as ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His net worth has been slashed by half in the past few years....do the math
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    @nothingbutthetruth....1st he was sued for discrimination against "COLORED" people by marking applications with "C" for apartment rentals. 2nd he took out a full page article that called for the death penalty for the black teens in new york that were arrested for ? a white woman in cemtral park. They were later found not guilty by dna. He never apologized. He also retweeted a false black on black crime statistics chart that even fox news said was false. When confronted about it he said he didnt know if the numbers were accurate and that he doesnt have time to verify information...smh but he will now be the most powerful man in the world. Not to mention his kkk and alt-right cabinet selections. But nothing really to be alarmed by...

So he didn't want to rent to black people based on the perception the media portrays us in.
    He took the media's word over black people's and was too stubborn to apologize.
    He selected his white male friends to assist him in his endeavors.

...Sounds like your average white male to me. So are black people now trying to reject the very essence of the white man? Do we just want the symbolism of progression instead of the reality? Hillary's rap sheet was much worse, but it sounds like most of us were okay with her being president.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on a wait and see from trump but Jeff sessions and the other dude and that went out the window.

They might as well just wear the white hood 100% of the time
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit his come up, but give him a chance..... Nah.

Chance at what? He had his chance, he's the president now lol. I'm not changin the way I feel about dude.

? better stop talkin like ? , and control what they can control.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    The man is literally picking racist to fill the white house and ? wanna "wait" and "give him a chance"

Black people are easily led to slaughter

This is what I don't get!

"Give him a chance?" Freal ?? WHY? ... if anything the IC should be in total alignment on not giving him a chance.

If you're a destructionist ... thats more reason not to give him a chance cause you want the whole system destroyed.
    If you're a true conservative ... Trump is no conservative in any way shape or form. He's a fraud if anything.
    If you're all about Black Empowerment .... this dude is giving a white supremacist the David Axelrod position.

and we should give him a chance Bob?

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

smh

WHAT CHEW SHAKING YO HEAD FOR???

IF U STAY IN AMERICA, HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT, WETHA U VOTED FOR HIM OR FOR HIM OR NOT...

SO AGAIN, WE AINT GOT NO CHOICE