The 2016 MTV Hottest MCs In The Game Thread (Dec. 16th)

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow at sickamore and bdot being on there
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao at this non answer, answer to explain his wackness lowkey

https://youtu.be/n5FvtoOpeek
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    They leaked it!!!!...

88ba2b4ae0.png

Can't be real. YG was 9th on the current list.

5-10 can change.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That ? better be fake, Kanye ain't even top 5 "hottest" in the game.

And number 1 shouldn't even be up for discussion, Drake has sold damn near 5 mill in half a year, biggest artist in music, not just hiphop.
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And Future should atleast be top 3, in the past year the ? has dropped 2 platinum albums,1 gold album and multiple mixtapes.

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    And Future should atleast be top 3, in the past year the ? has dropped 2 platinum albums,1 gold album and multiple mixtapes.

Yeah maybe in 2015
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MTV is a ? joke
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MTV is a ? joke

True story. This ? has no J Cole? No Big Sean? No Nipsey Hussle? No Krit? Kendrick behind all them wack ass rappers??? Kanye #1????? This gotta be the twilight zone
    [img]http://cdn.? -disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/twilight_zone2.jpg[/img]
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MTV is a ? joke

True story. This ? has no J Cole? No Big Sean? No Nipsey Hussle? No Krit? Kendrick behind all them wack ass rappers??? Kanye #1????? This gotta be the twilight zone
    [img]http://cdn.? -disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/twilight_zone2.jpg[/img]

Bro I agree with yall that this list as wack af but you guys gotta accept the fact that most of us is the anomaly now. This list isn't about the most lyrical, the most cohesive project maker, most real, most passionate,

This list is based on who is the hottest MC. In reality the IC is the twilight zone, we listen and respect artists who don't specialize in trendy swag raps or beats, nor a tired flow and lane to make the club shake and hoes twerk. We are now the weirdos, the hipsters, the rejects, the bitter old/young ? , etc.

The list btw based on hottest should go like this imo:

1. Drake
    2. Future
    3. Kodak Black
    4. Rae Smurderd
    5. Gucci mane
    6. 21 Savage
    7. Chance the Rapper
    8. Kanye West
    9. Lil Uzivert
    10. Lil Yachty

Based on "hottest" this year that what who the hottest were. Cole would go in for 2017. I still don't get how Travis Scott was considered that hot this year.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    MTV is a ? joke

Bro I agree with yall that this list as wack af but you guys gotta accept the fact that most of us is the anomaly now. This list isn't about the most lyrical, the most cohesive project maker, most real, most passionate,

This list is based on who is the hottest MC. In reality the IC is the twilight zone, we listen and respect artists who don't specialize in trendy swag raps or beats, nor a tired flow and lane to make the club shake and hoes twerk. We are now the weirdos, the hipsters, the rejects, the bitter old/young ? , etc.

1. Drake
    2. Future
    3. Kodak Black
    4. Rae Smurderd
    5. Gucci mane
    6. 21 Savage
    7. Chance the Rapper
    8. Kanye West
    9. Lil Uzivert
    10. Lil Yachty

Based on "hottest" this year that what who the hottest were. Cole would go in for 2017. I still don't get how Travis Scott was considered that hot this year.

lol @ Future, Kodak, 21, Gucci, Rae being over Kanye

The world bigger than our neighborhood bro

Feel how you wanna feel but Pablo did its thing and the ? was touring on a flying stage (this is the most fly ? ever btw)

The world move so fast sometimes, I feel we don't respect how amazing some of the ? happening is

seriously in what world is Some of these ? in the same realm when it comes to creativity, innovation, inspiration, and least of all "hotness"
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    MTV is a ? joke

1. Drake
    2. Future
    3. Kodak Black
    4. Rae Smurderd
    5. Gucci mane
    6. 21 Savage
    7. Chance the Rapper
    8. Kanye West
    9. Lil Uzivert
    10. Lil Yachty

lol @ Future, Kodak, 21, Gucci, Rae being over Kanye

The world bigger than our neighborhood bro

Feel how you wanna feel but Pablo did its thing and the ? was touring on a flying stage (this is the most fly ? ever btw)

The world move so fast sometimes, I feel we don't respect how amazing some of the ? happening is

seriously in what world is Some of these ? in the same realm when it comes to creativity, innovation, inspiration, and least of all "hotness"

Those aspects in the bolded for Kanye left the building a long time ago. Ye hot but it ain't due to anything of quality.

I'd ? with them ? you mentioned at the beginning than damn near anything Kanye puts out these days & it's sad to say cuz he's better than that.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye is/was the hottest rapper of 2016. Drake and chance are good picks at 2 &3. Uzi, 21 savage, thug, had big years and deserve to be on the list no matter what yall old ? think. Honestly think yachty deserves to be on the list. Yg and kendrick shouldnt be on the list.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Kanye is/was the hottest rapper of 2016. Drake and chance are good picks at 2 &3. Uzi, 21 savage, thug, had big years and deserve to be on the list no matter what yall old ? think. Honestly think yachty deserves to be on the list. Yg and kendrick shouldnt be on the list.

Nah son
    350x168px-LL-e6b34765_tumblr_lknm8aovnS1qzxhjjo1_500.gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I just don't see drake isn't number 1 lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why year after year dumb ? still dont understand the word "hottest"?
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suppose to be number 1 on everybody list let's see what happens when I no longer exist
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    It's the ? from your area tho
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Yeah maybe in 2015

Tru.

Drake being number 1 isn't debatable tho.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    It's the ? from your area tho

Lol don't got nothing to do with me though
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    MTV's opinion isn't thread-worthy. Previous threads have already ascertained that fact.

I called it on Page 1
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    They leaked it!!!!...

88ba2b4ae0.png
    These ? hurting out here B. Shoutout to this struggle list
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are ways to make a troll top 10 for views but ? damn they ? this ? up. They literally knocked future dylan for co headlining a tour with drake (which was the hottest tour of the summer). But the ? right below him YG was a ? opener for G-Eazy and Logic. Makes no damn since.