kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?

Lol those people are only freezing because we don't listen to ? or follow the spirit of his teachings if we did the poor would be sheltered and fed because that's exactly what Jesus told us to do so don't blame ? for all those homeless people

? has his own timetable he's not going to act just for our convenience.

Homeless shelters are very overcrowded in NYC, the mayor of NYC said so himself, so don't pin this on humans. My question is, what is the LAZY Bible ? doing about this, and the sad fact that one of those children looked severely handicapped?

When is this timetable supposed to be, Nevuary 31st, 3013? Give me a ? break, if the Bible ? is real, it's the laziest ? of all time. That ? is straight up pathetic, all jokes aside. If this is what you call a ? , then I'm the Mighty Thor. The Bible ? is a giant joke, lazy as lazy can be.

Lol stop being dense and willfully missing the point.the point being that if humanity as a whole had it's priorities in order there would be no homeless people.

People are spending millions of dollars on ? and not taking care of their fellow man like ? told us to that's why there's so many homeless.

Something can only be categorized as lazy when it does not do what you wanted to do when you want it to do it. But that's your problem ? is not going to do what you want him to do when you want him to do it . who the hell do you think you are ???? to be demanding that The Sovereign master of the universe operate when it's convenient for you.

Listen, I know humans can do more but we already know many humans are greedy. The main point remains, what is Jesus doing now to help these people? If I'm supposed to believe in what DOU is saying, he shouldn't be hiding all the time. Why not show up in Times Square now to help these people, or people elsewhere, in worst off places. The constant hiding is cowardly, if Jesus is even able to walk the Earth again, as you claim he is. 2,000 years later, no sign of that yet. I'm sorry but as a former Christian, I think that's kind of lame.

? has already done everything now it's our turn to actually obey. ? is not hiding to the people can see him if you can't see him then that's on you millions of people wake up everyday feeling the presence of ? sorry if you can't And I don't believe you are former Christian not in the real sense you were probably just a nominal Christian. which means you never really knew anything about the faith in the first place. You speak as if you want the Sky to ? open and Jesus to come down but I don't think you realize what would happen if he did that.

some of the questions that you ask are real real nonsensical or simply things the average Christian could answer. I stopped talking to you about religious things because from my perspective you come off of every willfully ignorant I don't have the patience for people who want to be ignorant

I'm simply asking a few questions, questions I notice you're unable to answer lol.....

So, what is Jesus doing now, as many freeze outside, hungry and cold? Why not do something about all the young kids and old people out there in desperate situations, literally thirsty and hungry for help? That kind of laziness from your so called "? " is pretty shocking, I see zero evidence Jesus is anything even close to being a ? . Believe what you want, but I gotta call a ? a ? .

I've answered your questions already multiple times in many different threads

Meanwhile, Jesus continues to be lazy and not do anything about the situation. Pathetic, let me know when you have proof Jesus is a real ? . Until then, your "answers" aren't impressive. How telling Jesus can't even speak for himself anymore.

You're like a child

So adults can't ask questions anymore? If you can't answer a question, it's okay to be honest and say you can't. I already know your phony ? Jesus can't answer anything.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?

Lol those people are only freezing because we don't listen to ? or follow the spirit of his teachings if we did the poor would be sheltered and fed because that's exactly what Jesus told us to do so don't blame ? for all those homeless people

Homeless shelters are very overcrowded in NYC, the mayor of NYC said so himself, so don't pin this on humans. My question is, what is the LAZY Bible ? doing about this, and the sad fact that one of those children looked severely handicapped?

When is this timetable supposed to be, Nevuary 31st, 3013? Give me a ? break, if the Bible ? is real, it's the laziest ? of all time. That ? is straight up pathetic, all jokes aside. If this is what you call a ? , then I'm the Mighty Thor. The Bible ? is a giant joke, lazy as lazy can be.

Lol stop being dense and willfully missing the point.the point being that if humanity as a whole had it's priorities in order there would be no homeless people.

People are spending millions of dollars on ? and not taking care of their fellow man like ? told us to that's why there's so many homeless.

Something can only be categorized as lazy when it does not do what you wanted to do when you want it to do it. But that's your problem ? is not going to do what you want him to do when you want him to do it . who the hell do you think you are ???? to be demanding that The Sovereign master of the universe operate when it's convenient for you.

Listen, I know humans can do more but we already know many humans are greedy. The main point remains, what is Jesus doing now to help these people? If I'm supposed to believe in what DOU is saying, he shouldn't be hiding all the time. Why not show up in Times Square now to help these people, or people elsewhere, in worst off places. The constant hiding is cowardly, if Jesus is even able to walk the Earth again, as you claim he is. 2,000 years later, no sign of that yet. I'm sorry but as a former Christian, I think that's kind of lame.

? has already done everything now it's our turn to actually obey. ? is not hiding to the people can see him if you can't see him then that's on you millions of people wake up everyday feeling the presence of ? sorry if you can't And I don't believe you are former Christian not in the real sense you were probably just a nominal Christian. which means you never really knew anything about the faith in the first place. You speak as if you want the Sky to ? open and Jesus to come down but I don't think you realize what would happen if he did that.

some of the questions that you ask are real real nonsensical or simply things the average Christian could answer. I stopped talking to you about religious things because from my perspective you come off of every willfully ignorant I don't have the patience for people who want to be ignorant

I'm simply asking a few questions, questions I notice you're unable to answer lol.....

So, what is Jesus doing now, as many freeze outside, hungry and cold? Why not do something about all the young kids and old people out there in desperate situations, literally thirsty and hungry for help? That kind of laziness from your so called "? " is pretty shocking, I see zero evidence Jesus is anything even close to being a ? . Believe what you want, but I gotta call a ? a ? .

exactly ,if he was Real he would at least appear every 5-10 years and give a worldwide speech for like 2 minutes lol but he doesnt ,what could be the reasons if he really exist ? too busy ? he dont care ? or (the christians favorite response ; he works in mysterious ways or his time has not come yet ...hahahaha

but more than 2 thousand years ago he died and resurected right ? he is almighty right ? he's the father ? smh I know deadbeat fathers who appear out of the blue when he ears his kid is in the hospital ,my friend never knew his dad but his dad came around when my friend got shot and almost died....y'all tellin me jesus cant do a quick visit every once in a while ? come on man these people are stupid I believe in ? but jesus aint no ? ? man ,at the most he was a human who was full of good intentions and preached a message of peace that went against the establishment and got killed for it ,thats it!

Lol exactly my point, I'm not atheist, but why can't someone as "powerful" as Jesus make a random speech every so often? It would at least shut people like me up who have questions that seem to have no answers. Deadbeat fathers show up in their children's life more often then this ? LOL smfh.....if Christians would be honest and say Jesus is UNABLE to show up now for some random reason, I probably would be less harsh.

Jesus is as FAR from a ? as it gets, he was at best a decent person who likely was good with magic tricks, but I can say the same for David Blaine or the Ringling Brothers.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? sent you to help them. Did you?

LMAO!!!! How the ? am I supposed to help a family of 3 when I already help out family members? I can't magically turn off the freezing cold, why can't the lazy Bible ? do something? Why is it always waiting for someone else to do something, isn't your so called ? supposed to be powerful? It seems extremely weak to me.

Love is an action word. Therefore you help your brother/sister in need however you can. It's not magic. It's called being self-less instead of selfish.

You over here having a hissy fit instead of doing whatever you can, in order to be a helper of those in need.

I help the homeless when I can, and have helped the needy in general many times in my life. I shouldn't be accused of not trying to help. The main point remains, where is Jesus now to help all the freezing and hungry people out here? Please explain what he's doing now, as thousands of people in NY alone are freezing and hungry in this weather. Mind you, NYC supposedly is the richest city in America, so I can only imagine what homelessness looks like nationwide.

If Jesus is so powerful as you say he is, then why the laziness in this cold, cold weather?

Look at the man in the mirror. And then ask the man in the mirror what he can do to be a better neighbor "in this cold, cold weather" of NYC.

I can look in the mirror and say I'm about action, not talk. Can't say the same for some other people.

Well than meet the needs of the people you are talking about. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

exactly ,if he was Real he would at least appear every 5-10 years and give a worldwide speech for like 2 minutes lol but he doesnt ,what could be the reasons if he really exist ? too busy ? he dont care ? or (the christians favorite response ; he works in mysterious ways or his time has not come yet ...hahahaha

but more than 2 thousand years ago he died and resurected right ? he is almighty right ? he's the father ? smh I know deadbeat fathers who appear out of the blue when he ears his kid is in the hospital ,my friend never knew his dad but his dad came around when my friend got shot and almost died....y'all tellin me jesus cant do a quick visit every once in a while ? come on man these people are stupid I believe in ? but jesus aint no ? ? man ,at the most he was a human who was full of good intentions and preached a message of peace that went against the establishment and got killed for it ,thats it!

Jesus is waiting for you to come to Him my friend. That is why He has delayed His coming. For He knew that @Ether44mag would be on the IC on the 14th of Decemeber in 2016 railing against Him and His goodness. But because He loves you, He has allowed you to continue to question, doubt, and scoff at Him. He is hoping that one day soon you will FINALLY hear His voice and come to Him. Therefore He is waiting for you to come to Him and receive Him as your LORD and Savior.

But beware my friend. For he who is often reproved and still hardens his neck, will be destroyed suddenly, and that without remedy! The grace of ? has a limit my friend. And one day ? will pull your card, which is death, and if you don't know Him on the day you turn back to dust.....welp. You know the rest. To the fiery flame you will go and in the everlasting fire you will rot. But hey, it was your choice. Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Meanwhile, Jesus continues to be lazy and not do anything about the situation. Pathetic, let me know when you have proof Jesus is a real ? . Until then, your "answers" aren't impressive. How telling Jesus can't even speak for himself anymore.

You're like a child

So adults can't ask questions anymore? If you can't answer a question, it's okay to be honest and say you can't. I already know your phony ? Jesus can't answer anything.

serious adults ask question because they want to know the answers they don't ask questions to provoke.

i no longer believe you care to know the answers because when given those answers if they are not what you want to hear to either ignore them or senselessly reject them and only children do that.

and i have answered your questions multiple time is multiple threads
  • zzombie
    Options

Have you stopped to think that perhaps you simply are not one of his children??? and therefore he has no responsibility to make himself known to you.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you stopped to think that perhaps you simply are not one of his children??? and therefore he has no responsibility to make himself known to you.

are you talkin about ? or Jesus ?
  • zzombie
    Options

If ? isn't smiling on you if you can't remember ever feeling his presence then Jesus being happy with you is also not going to happen.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you post those vids of you street preaching around the world, please? @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Can you post those vids of you street preaching around the world, please? @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Blessings my brother. I don't film myself when I street preach. But earlier this year in Hamburg, Germany a guy filmed me street preaching. We met after I was done and we became friends. So I got the clip he recorded of me preaching during the day and also at night. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/4_AuQBLYs2Q

and

https://youtu.be/9s5LXH8Tr4Y

? bless you amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

If ? isn't smiling on you if you can't remember ever feeling his presence then Jesus being happy with you is also not going to happen.

I do believe in the Power of The Most High bro and let me tell you ,that Jesus thing could be the Devil's plan because think about it ,they say he got casted out of heaven because he wanted to be worshipped right ?

well who has replaced ? and got all the glory that should be attributed to him ? ...that guy jesus, a human being who got killed on a cross ,I aint finna give a human being all that worship no ? way !

we cant even trust the news in 2016 but you trusting what the Elite co signed thousands of years ago ? hahaha

study the story and study other ancient cults and you will see that jesus is a metaphore for the SUN ,thats why church is on SUNdays when you worship jesus you are actually worshipping the SUN and its just a cult that became mainstream because they used to ? anyone who would not believe the story or spoke against it

people praying to a representation of a man dying on a cross and people "eating his flesh and drinking his blood " in communion would sound evil if it was not a mainstream religion,think about it!

and people who believed in his stroty and wrote about it where the ones who were following him ...but we should believe when we have zero proof ? that dont make sense ,believing in jesus is actually believing people who wrote about him ,because Jesus did not write a SINGLE word himself in the bible

that would be like me and 4 other people telling you that a rapper that you never heard of ,is the best rapper ever and a thousand years later having people swearing its true because we wrote it somewhere and made it law lol
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    Matthew 4:1-11New King James Version (NKJV)

Satan Tempts Jesus
    4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of ? , command that these stones become bread.”

4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of ? .’”[a]

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of ? , throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’
    and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
    Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’”
    7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your ? .’”[c]

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[d] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your ? , and Him only you shall serve.’”[e]

11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

In the bible even satan didnt believe him hahahaha what does that tell you ? the book is a fairy tale man ,how would the direct opposer of ? not recognise ? ???? But ? is supposed to be the one who created the devil right ?

that ? is only a poetic way to explain that righteous people will be tempted to do wrong and go against their principles but yall believe that ? really happened litterally smh...I can take real exemples of my life and write it in a poetic style. I could tell you how since I decided to not commit crimes anymore ,"devils" called me on the phone and tried to tempt me to sell drugs again , see ? that how people spoke back then ,they were more spiritual and spoke in metaphores ,that ? is just like the story of the turtle and the hare...real meaning but not a real story
  • kingblaze84
    Options

? sent you to help them. Did you?

LMAO!!!! How the ? am I supposed to help a family of 3 when I already help out family members? I can't magically turn off the freezing cold, why can't the lazy Bible ? do something? Why is it always waiting for someone else to do something, isn't your so called ? supposed to be powerful? It seems extremely weak to me.

Love is an action word. Therefore you help your brother/sister in need however you can. It's not magic. It's called being self-less instead of selfish.

You over here having a hissy fit instead of doing whatever you can, in order to be a helper of those in need.

I help the homeless when I can, and have helped the needy in general many times in my life. I shouldn't be accused of not trying to help. The main point remains, where is Jesus now to help all the freezing and hungry people out here? Please explain what he's doing now, as thousands of people in NY alone are freezing and hungry in this weather. Mind you, NYC supposedly is the richest city in America, so I can only imagine what homelessness looks like nationwide.

If Jesus is so powerful as you say he is, then why the laziness in this cold, cold weather?

Look at the man in the mirror. And then ask the man in the mirror what he can do to be a better neighbor "in this cold, cold weather" of NYC.

I can look in the mirror and say I'm about action, not talk. Can't say the same for some other people.

Well than meet the needs of the people you are talking about. Amen.

There's too many of them. Anyway, maybe I should just ignore them, the way your guy does.
  • zzombie
    Options

Satan Tempts Jesus
    4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of ? , command that these stones become bread.”

4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of ? .’”[a]

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of ? , throw Yourself down. For it is written:

and,

7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your ? .’”[c]

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[d] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your ? , and Him only you shall serve.’”[e]

In the bible even satan didnt believe him hahahaha what does that tell you ? the book is a fairy tale man ,how would the direct opposer of ? not recognise ? ???? But ? is supposed to be the one who created the devil right ?

that ? is only a poetic way to explain that righteous people will be tempted to do wrong and go against their principles but yall believe that ? really happened litterally smh...I can take real exemples of my life and write it in a poetic style. I could tell you how since I decided to not commit crimes anymore ,"devils" called me on the phone and tried to tempt me to sell drugs again , see ? that how people spoke back then ,they were more spiritual and spoke in metaphores ,that ? is just like the story of the turtle and the hare...real meaning but not a real story

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever come across.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options

You're like a child

serious adults ask question because they want to know the answers they don't ask questions to provoke.

i no longer believe you care to know the answers because when given those answers if they are not what you want to hear to either ignore them or senselessly reject them and only children do that.

and i have answered your questions multiple time is multiple threads

DOU claims "King Jesus" is this so called powerful ? and even has the gall to say he's the only ? that's out there, despite his disappearance act 2,000 plus years ago. Where was King Jesus during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, smoking ? ? If someone is gonna claim Jesus is a ? , I'm gonna need to hear something convincing and meanwhile, "King Jesus" is nowhere to be seen. These seem like the actions of a fraudulent and phony ? . I don't mind if someone worships false gods as you and DOU do, but when people preach about Jesus, you better believe I'm gonna have some questions.

Once again, where was Jesus during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade? Let me guess, watching porn?
  • zzombie
    Options

I do believe in the Power of The Most High bro and let me tell you ,that Jesus thing could be the Devil's plan because think about it ,they say he got casted out of heaven because he wanted to be worshipped right ?

well who has replaced ? and got all the glory that should be attributed to him ? ...that guy jesus, a human being who got killed on a cross ,I aint finna give a human being all that worship no ? way !

we cant even trust the news in 2016 but you trusting what the Elite co signed thousands of years ago ? hahaha

study the story and study other ancient cults and you will see that jesus is a metaphore for the SUN ,thats why church is on SUNdays when you worship jesus you are actually worshipping the SUN and its just a cult that became mainstream because they used to ? anyone who would not believe the story or spoke against it

people praying to a representation of a man dying on a cross and people "eating his flesh and drinking his blood " in communion would sound evil if it was not a mainstream religion,think about it!

and people who believed in his stroty and wrote about it where the ones who were following him ...but we should believe when we have zero proof ? that dont make sense ,believing in jesus is actually believing people who wrote about him ,because Jesus did not write a SINGLE word himself in the bible

that would be like me and 4 other people telling you that a rapper that you never heard of ,is the best rapper ever and a thousand years later having people swearing its true because we wrote it somewhere and made it law lol

You think you've stumbled onto something don't you. Listen I study religion and I can tell you right now that your post is a jumble of nonsense
  • Ether44mag
    Options

Satan Tempts Jesus

and,

yeah typical response...surprised you did not tell me you was saved and I'm going to hell lol

• zzombie
    Options

Satan Tempts Jesus

and,

yeah typical response...surprised you did not tell me you was saved and I'm going to hell lol

The only reason I didn't give you a more in-depth response it's because you presented so much b******* me to dig through.
  • Ether44mag
    edited December 2016
    Options
    whatever man , I highly doubt you could have an inteligent debate with me because to be religious means to be brainwashed...all you guys can do is take verses from the bible and tell people that if they dont understand is because they are lost or going to hell ,you guys see the bible and religion the same way I saw it at 15 years old! the difference is my third eye opened 16 years ago and I started to dig and get a deeper meaning of life ,yall just stayed stuck in the book and did not seek other kinds of wisdom like LOGIC and mathematics ,meaning if ? dont add up ,I dont believe in it ....the life as we know it is all mathematics but thats another subject

? christians always want to explain their bible by quoting the bible hahaha thats the dumbest ? ever and they dont even realize that its dumb because they are brainwashed and dont realise you can start a bunch of religion by using the same bible because its full of contradictions
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Meanwhile, the weather gets colder and colder, and Jesus' lazy ass ain't doing nothing to warm the weather up for his "children" outside who are freezing and starving out here. What a gigantic ? lol.....whatever happened to, "with great power comes great responsibility?"

Once again, if Jesus is a real ? , he's a giant ? . Even Homer Simpson ain't this lazy. ? that ? .

d585a49ce19097505cb839ee2a0d3f63.jpg
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great sermon fam. ? bless you.
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    whatever man , I highly doubt you could have an inteligent debate with me because to be religious means to be brainwashed...all you guys can do is take verses from the bible and tell people that if they dont understand is because they are lost or going to hell ,you guys see the bible and religion the same way I saw it at 15 years old! the difference is my third eye opened 16 years ago and I started to dig and get a deeper meaning of life ,yall just stayed stuck in the book and did not seek other kinds of wisdom like LOGIC and mathematics ,meaning if ? dont add up ,I dont believe in it ....the life as we know it is all mathematics but thats another subject

? christians always want to explain their bible by quoting the bible hahaha thats the dumbest ? ever and they dont even realize that its dumb because they are brainwashed and dont realise you can start a bunch of religion by using the same bible because its full of contradictions

You must seriously be confusing me with somebody else. Your statements only betray your own ignorance and anti religious bigotry you're not cool you're not smart or edgy just because you don't believe in ? . I'm 34 you don't think I haven't stopped and thought about my beliefs and why I believe what I believe ??? are you f****** stupid ??? of course I have . I've studied my religion and other religions very very deeply and I believe what I believe because I thought about it not because I was brainwashed
  • Ether44mag
    edited December 2016
    Options

You must seriously be confusing me with somebody else. Your statements only betray your own ignorance and anti religious bigotry you're not cool you're not smart or edgy just because you don't believe in ? . I'm 34 you don't think I haven't stopped and thought about my beliefs and why I believe what I believe ??? are you f****** stupid ??? of course I have . I've studied my religion and other religions very very deeply and I believe what I believe because I thought about it not because I was brainwashed

how many times do I have to tell you that I do believe in ? ? you cant even take time to comprehend what i'm telling you because your brainwashed cranium associates not believing in Jesus the same as not believing in ? smh

answer this one question : does the bible have ALOT of contradictions yes or no ?
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

how many times do I have to tell you that I do believe in ? ? you cant even take time to comprehend what i'm telling you because your brainwashed cranium associates not believing in Jesus the same as not believing in ? smh

answer this one question : does the bible have ALOT of contradictions yes or no ?

The Bible has no contradictions if you understand what you're reading. to the layperson it may seem that it does but to those of us who have actually studied the Bible and the theology we know different

I didn't really mean to just Target you it was a general statement for people of this generation who seem to think that having their non-conventional beliefs on religion especially Christianity somehow makes them better or smarter than other people
  • Ether44mag
    edited December 2016
    Options

The Bible has no contradictions if you understand what you're reading. to the layperson it may seem that it does but to those of us who have actually studied the Bible and the theology we know different

I didn't really mean to just Target you it was a general statement for people of this generation who seem to think that having their non-conventional beliefs on religion especially Christianity somehow makes them better or smarter than other people

ok explain those to me then ,enlight me...

Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." (John 15:12)

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)

what about this one...

Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Mark 7:18

And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:7-8)

is it this ?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. (Luke 22:36)

or this ?

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

…"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (KJV)

but wait , there's more !!

this one is so blatant lolll

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

or is it this ?

TAKE CARE not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father Who is in heaven. (Matthew 6:1,)

explain please maybe like all christians like to say;it's maybe because I cant understand lol well explain to me then...

@zzombie
    z513nkmo98zm.gif