Atl rapper Yung Mazi shot again for the 11th time...

Options
13»

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    @NoCompetition yea you right on alla that. People out here do get too caught up in that. I found myself doing the same when I first moved out here, but I done slowed it down. ATL cool but I def had to get a crib atleast 30-45 mins from the city. To get away from all of it at the end of the day.

You trippin on WH tho lol. Ain't nothing like a waffle and some bacon & hashbrowns to sober you up after a night out.

Ihop saves lives b
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @NoCompetition yea you right on alla that. People out here do get too caught up in that. I found myself doing the same when I first moved out here, but I done slowed it down. ATL cool but I def had to get a crib atleast 30-45 mins from the city. To get away from all of it at the end of the day.

You trippin on WH tho lol. Ain't nothing like a waffle and some bacon & hashbrowns to sober you up after a night out.

Yep you see it too. I work nights so I be drivin home and on all the stations it always be from some club. All the commercials are come here tonight. Like its a product I just started to see through it. Then I get tired of them mixin everysong after the first verse and cuttin em off like thats my song let it play I aint heard that in a while! haha. Then when you do go to a club or whatnot, aint no tellin what people in there be on.And everybody tryin to keep up with the rides and everything. They just caught up. Getting out of this environment and growing up helped me see through it. And plus just the type of dude I am.
    But, I also see why everybody comes here though. I bought even farther away whole different city but I still be here plenty. The vibe and energy and even opportunities...I get it. I still be here myself so I do understand.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Waffle houses at 4am ain't safe be. I'm just saying from experience if u out in atl past 2am u betta be on yo ? cuz ? looking for trouble past that time.

Kinda hard to be out 4am all yall ? shutdown mad early

Not it don't strip clubs and clubs be open till 4am

3am within City Limits, unless the law changed (could have since I dont club any more)

Pinups open til 8am
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yep you see it too. I work nights so I be drivin home and on all the stations it always be from some club. All the commercials are come here tonight. Like its a product I just started to see through it. Then I get tired of them mixin everysong after the first verse and cuttin em off like thats my song let it play I aint heard that in a while! haha. Then when you do go to a club or whatnot, aint no tellin what people in there be on.And everybody tryin to keep up with the rides and everything. They just caught up. Getting out of this environment and growing up helped me see through it. And plus just the type of dude I am.
    But, I also see why everybody comes here though. I bought even farther away whole different city but I still be here plenty. The vibe and energy and even opportunities...I get it. I still be here myself so I do understand.

Haha that do be ? me off when they cut the song after a verse on these mixes.

But yea, I feel ya. ? get caught up...especially us outsiders or transplants to the city. It be a lot of ? that come here..like myself...from the sipp, Bama, sc, ark that come from a small town, the country, and the bottom and get lost in this city ? . Get caught tryna flex cause they out here and feel they have to. I see it all the time in these clubs. ? almost got me. I gotta lil homie that just moved here from the Sipp. Already look like the city gone turn her out. She spending money she don't have..tryna get her a benz. My lil bro wanna move out here...there's a lot of opportunities out here but he honestly need to keep his ass in MS.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Waffle houses at 4am ain't safe be. I'm just saying from experience if u out in atl past 2am u betta be on yo ? cuz ? looking for trouble past that time.

3am within City Limits, unless the law changed (could have since I dont club any more)

Pinups open til 8am

Thats Decatur though, not Atlanta
    People get caught up in that. Especially here in metro Atl. Club/party, get certain types of cars to try to keep up whether you can afford it or not, etc. Gotta be aware to see through it and not get caught up. No tellin the history on this either. Thats why I bought a place in another city cause I aint really the type for here like that. Not all the time. Still be here though.

Co-sign, I got me a house out in Duluth now around all the Koreans. Aint ? going around my hood but bad drivers. And these asians A-1 with the neighborhood watch. But I never been the type to have to live in a "always jumping" neighborhood or apartment complex. Too many headaches
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    I was about to say, yea this Waffle House is in Buckhead. Was there ? as hell one early morning just a month ago.

Shot 10 times tho. Got dang...he might need to leave Atlanta and chill out with whatever he's doing

? should've went to BuckHead diner..
    They be open late night and is like 2 minutes from that Waffle House..

The food is fire and there be some bad ass broads coming thru there late night..

? u know that spot ain't hood enough for no up and coming rapper to be eating in :joy:
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The waffle house is so dam cheap tho I had waffle,grits,cheesyeggs,bacon,hashbrowsn,cinnamon raisin toast oj and my girl basically hadn't he samething when we went down their earlier this year

the billl came out to be like 12.50 I was ? bugged out I thought it was a mistake

How you gona tell ? to get away from that that ? good and od cheap to a ny I felt like I robbed them I was feeling myself after that I need a waffle house in my life right now and a chik-fil-a

Ima be down their in like 5 months or less ? it let me go fil out these job apps

We call that ? the Awful House.,
    But it's good when you ? though..
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ihop saves lives b

ihop nasty as ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pinups open til 8am

People get caught up in that. Especially here in metro Atl. Club/party, get certain types of cars to try to keep up whether you can afford it or not, etc. Gotta be aware to see through it and not get caught up. No tellin the history on this either. Thats why I bought a place in another city cause I aint really the type for here like that. Not all the time. Still be here though.

Co-sign, I got me a house out in Duluth now around all the Koreans. Aint ? going around my hood but bad drivers. And these asians A-1 with the neighborhood watch. But I never been the type to have to live in a "always jumping" neighborhood or apartment complex. Too many headaches

i feel u but I dont break it all down like that. what u consider east point? Cuz Deja Vu open til bout 5 but its hood as hell
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never heard of this cat, damn I'm old
  • TayGettem
    Options

Pinups open til 8am

Ion even party in the actual city of atl I party in the zones. I consider all the zones atl ion do all that city limits is Atl ? .
  • TayGettem
    Options

Ihop saves lives b

ihop nasty as ?

Boy u trippin hard plus I ain't never had to worry bout ? popping off in a IHOP at 5am inda morning when I'm high af. Nice looking spot, clean (atleast the one I eat at), better food (all that ? they serve at waffle house they mostly gothe there and got more choices, plus free pancakes and 4 choices of syrup. ? u crazy af get stoned and eat a steak omelet ? will make ya toes curl
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It comes a time that you have to make the right choices.Stop putting yourself in dangerous situations like a waffle house 4 a.m.Think about it why do you have to be the last person to leave the club?Why not just go home 1 a.m why you gotta go full out till 3 a.m and go to a fuckng waffle house with mad jeweley.Why rock half a mil of gold?Why flash out like that?How many times you have to get shot to stop ? up?When you die you can´t take all that gold so why waste money on that?Maybe it´s a message from above telling your ass to stop wasting your whole life on material things and only thinking about balling.Black people sometimes are ridiculous.

One of the most insightful posts I've ever seen from you. Amen.

Amen.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Nah, Ive been livin in ATL for almost 20 yrs and have no idea who he is lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Nah, Ive been livin in ATL for almost 20 yrs and have no idea who he is lol

He a nobody, he known for gettin shot and ? w/ Kat stacks
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should change his name to Yung Victim.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    light skin ? who bump they gums is shooting range targets b
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been lightskin my whole life and never got shot post.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It comes a time that you have to make the right choices.Stop putting yourself in dangerous situations like a waffle house 4 a.m.Think about it why do you have to be the last person to leave the club?Why not just go home 1 a.m why you gotta go full out till 3 a.m and go to a fuckng waffle house with mad jeweley.Why rock half a mil of gold?Why flash out like that?How many times you have to get shot to stop ? up?When you die you can´t take all that gold so why waste money on that?Maybe it´s a message from above telling your ass to stop wasting your whole life on material things and only thinking about balling.Black people sometimes are ridiculous.

I read this to the tune of jadakiss's "why"
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016
    Options

Pinups open til 8am

i feel u but I dont break it all down like that. what u consider east point? Cuz Deja Vu open til bout 5 but its hood as hell

East Point is a separate city also. Like you I just consider it all one area myself. I was just commenting to the post saying that the clubs close at 4. I think the City of Atlanta is the only area that close that early (at 3 actually) every other city dont. This is thanks to Shirley Franklin

Ion even party in the actual city of atl I party in the zones. I consider all the zones atl ion do all that city limits is Atl ? .

I know we getting technical now, and thats not the intent, lol. But the zones are the City of Atlanta, they dont cross city lines.

However I know what you mean though. I havnt really club in at Atlanta proper since Esso and Central Station (East Point I know) was jumping
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016
    Options