Tiny files for divorce from T.I.?

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    LMFAOOOO at y'all defending ti like that's ya daddy.

She helped that ? when he was a nobody and she was a somebody on her own so foh with that he gave her a lifestyle she didn't have ?

That ? cheating is all over the webs from ig to Snapchat etc. ? wasn't even discreet about it now he butt hurt bout Floyd. ? are emotional and far from logical.

They probably just grew apart *shrug*

Yuuuuuuuppppp he spoke about it in the interview for Urban Legend album.

? forget she was in Xscape a successful group with platinum and gold plaques and hooked up T.I. with all the DJs, promoters, label heads and everything. For a while a lot of them cats didn't even want to deal with Tip cuz of the street ? and he was bad for business. Tiny was the one who ? did favours for out of respect... Tip been trying to get on for a loooong time ppl forget that. We praise famous people in public for what they practiced in private.

Bruh, he was signed to LaFace before he even met Ms Piggy.

? , THANK YOU!! It was getting annoying watching these muthafuckas spewing their own narrative. Tip been signed since 99.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Also Tiny's bread came from cowriting No Scrubs... That Xscape money wasn't nearly as long since JD did the bulk of the group's writing and production so publishing was scant at best outside of that one hit.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this hoe get a couple of memes poppin and trying to catch her second wind?
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She helped that ? when he was a nobody and she was a somebody on her own so foh with that he gave her a lifestyle she didn't have ?

That ? cheating is all over the webs from ig to Snapchat etc. ? wasn't even discreet about it now he butt hurt bout Floyd. ? are emotional and far from logical.

? forget she was in Xscape a successful group with platinum and gold plaques and hooked up T.I. with all the DJs, promoters, label heads and everything. For a while a lot of them cats didn't even want to deal with Tip cuz of the street ? and he was bad for business. Tiny was the one who ? did favours for out of respect... Tip been trying to get on for a loooong time ppl forget that. We praise famous people in public for what they practiced in private.

Not really. Tip been signed since he was 18/19. He pretty much did that before meetting Tiny.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Yall keep forgetting @sion from Canada....

Birthplace of real hip hop
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall keep forgetting @sion from Canada....

Birthplace of real hip hop

hip-hop or hopscotch?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma say it again.

Females not going to leave you for ? other females if you handling your business. But a female only going to take so much disrespect.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , THANK YOU!! It was getting annoying watching these muthafuckas spewing their own narrative. Tip been signed since 99.

Then he got dropped from la face after his 1st album flopped
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

And signed to Atlantic immediately after the fact. What's your point bruh? ? in here talkin like Tiny put this ? on, but forget Tip and Jason Geter got a deal as bosses, rather than just as slaves/workers. Where'd Tameka fall into that? She barely done anything since 99 besides have kids. Xscape was supposed to drop something in 06 and that fizzled out immediately, so where were her connects then?
  • TayGettem
    edited January 2017
    Options

And signed to Atlantic immediately after the fact. What's your point bruh? ? in here talkin like Tiny put this ? on, but forget Tip and Jason Geter got a deal as bosses, rather than just as slaves/workers. Where'd Tameka fall into that? She barely done anything since 99 besides have kids. Xscape was supposed to drop something in 06 and that fizzled out immediately, so where were her connects then?

Idk and idc I was just saying he got dropped im not invested in tip like that imma Gucci fan

https://youtu.be/xV8sIpVAoBY
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Idk and idc I was just saying he got dropped im not invested in tip like that imma Gucci fan

laugh-o.gif
  • TayGettem
    Options

laugh-o.gif

This one song harder than anything t.i dropped recently fight me

https://youtu.be/csaaN8hUDbo
  • Stew
    Options
    ? u got ? rap ears If u really believe that.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    ? u got ? rap ears If u really believe that.

It's two sides to atl clearly u on the other side as for me
    https://youtu.be/QNsCxa4BZB8

U can have all this
    https://youtu.be/VKcw35_saLY
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Now I do fck with the old tip

https://youtu.be/rddgafYRuZs

But this new tip naa I'll pass
  • Stew
    Options
    Yup, ? rap ears.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew he right old tip>new t.i.
  • Stew
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Stew he right old tip>new t.i.

I didnt say it wasnt but theres an argument to be made with his new tape for sure. I'd put Us Or Else up against anything not named Trap Muzik or Urban Legend.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    she'll have a new record soon from an anonymous tip.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Now I do fck with the old tip

https://youtu.be/rddgafYRuZs

But this new tip naa I'll pass

Wow this is 10 years ago