Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
serena.png
alexis.png

The tennis great has announced that she is engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, 33. Fittingly, she broke the news on Reddit in the form of a poem.

“I came home. A little late. Someone had a bag packed for me. And a carriage waited. Destination: Rome,” Williams, 35, wrote on her verified Reddit account.

“To ? me to my very own ‘charming.’ Back to where our stars first collided. And now it was full circle. At the same table we first met by chance.”

She continued: “But by choice. Down on knee. He said 4 words. And I said yes.” Ohanian shared the Reddit post on Facebook, simply writing, “She said yes.”

The engagement comes as a surprise to many – Williams and Ohanian have kept their love off of social media.

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good.

He can have that beast.

And ? yo' troll thread!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    congrats and good luck to her
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Serena Ohanian
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She plays tennis so....
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder why her and common didn't work out

this is an upgrade from drake though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an serious question....what do any of you ? do that qualifies you to have a woman worth millions?

just watching her in interviews she's a sweetie an really shy an timid an truly a lil girl at heart.

not sure how you ? like ya women but...that's a few plused in my book.

? always asking what can a chick brunv to the table. what can your ass bring to the table?

an miss me with that big ass dikk ? ....that won't keep a chick if I come thru....I can promise you that.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    real ? ...

alot ? don't carry themselves as worthy or global citizens.

I don't know how many black woem I ran into abroad who are with white dudes cuz ? dint know how to act or are not cultured.

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

I think we as men need to step our game up. been saying it for a while.

there is no way I should be the dude who stands out among my wife's friends and coworkers.

this is rather offensive

Lmao he literally removed all accountability for the woman in the situation. If a ? ain't ? , why you still ? with him?

nah ? we rag on chicks all the ? time.

we ? skirts flying up an they show they pusdy when I throw the question out there?

I'm not talking about a raggedy have not want nothing ass chick.

get out ya feelings
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    real ? ...

alot ? don't carry themselves as worthy or global citizens.

I don't know how many black woem I ran into abroad who are with white dudes cuz ? dint know how to act or are not cultured.

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

I think we as men need to step our game up. been saying it for a while.

there is no way I should be the dude who stands out among my wife's friends and coworkers.

this is rather offensive

aye call it what you like but that's he truth.

she trynna get me to hook her up.

i already got an idea of who imma hook her up with....

I run into to many chicks looking for a decent black dude....

American black man.

women love us.
This discussion has been closed.