Woman Shoots Boyfriend In Head While He's Driving

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Martina%20Westcott%20boyfriend%20driving_1483023440036_2477173_ver1.0_640_360.png

A 27-year-old woman turned herself in to police on Wednesday and was charged with shooting her boyfriend on Tuesday in a moving SUV, which then crashed in Germantown, Homicide Capt. James Clark said.

Terrell Bruce, 33, and Martina Westcott were arguing inside the Ford Expedition on Tuesday afternoon. They were on the 500 block of Walnut Lane when Westcott shot Bruce in the head, police said.

The shooting caused an accident with another vehicle around 12:30 p.m., and the Expedition overturned, police said.

A semiautomatic handgun was found in the leaves near the Walnut Street Bridge by police investigating Tuesday's shooting and automobile crash. DAVID SWANSON / Staff Photographer
Police arrived within minutes and found Bruce, a real estate agent who lived in the 900 block of East Hortter Street, unresponsive in the SUV, according to police. Police have not said who was driving the Expedition.

Medics determined that Bruce had been shot once in the right temple and pronounced him dead at 12:35 p.m., police said.

Bruce graduated from La Salle University in 2008, said his twin brother, Brandon, who was on vacation in Europe when he learned about his brother's death.
"Terrell was a man of many talents. He knew he wanted to make a change in people's lives," said Brandon Bruce, a lawyer who works as a regulatory counsel at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in Maryland.

Brandon Bruce said his brother wanted to stay in Philadelphia and help people gain homeownership and financial independence.

Westcott, a graduate of Central High School and the University of Pennsylvania, was charged Wednesday afternoon.

Brandon Bruce said he did not know Westcott and disputed the police characterization that she was his brother's girlfriend. He said more attention should be paid to gun violence and stricter gun regulations.

The fraternal twins were born in Philadelphia — Brandon seven minutes ahead of Terrell — and grew up in an East Mount Airy house that Terrell Bruce later bought and lived in. The brothers graduated from Roxborough High School in 2001.

Their mother died when they were 13. In 2009, their younger brother, Nathaniel Kirkland, drowned in Guatemala during a service mission for dikkinson College, Brandon Bruce said Wednesday night from Vienna, Austria.

Terrell Bruce established a scholarship foundation to honor Nathaniel.

Bruce's family has set up a GoFundMe page to help cover funeral expenses.

11952786_10100325883893287_2251079020439237801_o.jpg12472349_10100402147774857_3354495185865800026_n.jpg
RS_phillyThumb2_1200x800_122816_crash_1200.jpg

http://www.fox29.com/news/225909335-story

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just looking at this nutso's facebook. I hope she rots in jail. He actually seemed like a really nice guy
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many threads about shooting it's sad yet people still think gun ownership is a good idea
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm inclined to think she got some kind of (law enforcement) connections.

The wording is just too soft for what this is - she executed dude while driving, judging by the circumstances.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her get off light.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that could be ANY crazy young girl ? stringing along. I know a few crazy chicks I gotta cut loose now
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? crazy as ?

yd3mdrrgpyk4.png
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who puttin bread on lite brites books?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So no to light-skinned women I keep telling yall

lol this ? hates darkskinned ? and lightskinned ? . hahahaha

I don't hate dark dudes I just think they do extremely wack ? that's counter productive to our race but I do hate light skinned chicks they just trash hoes will put a bullet in your brain then go thot it up on instagram just for attention
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So no to light-skinned women I keep telling yall

stay away from them,they mentally unstable.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll try to destroy the victim's character and portray this broad as a battered woman who was just defending herself after suffering months of abuse.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Martina%20Westcott%20boyfriend%20driving_1483023440036_2477173_ver1.0_640_360.png

A 27-year-old woman turned herself in to police on Wednesday and was charged with shooting her boyfriend on Tuesday in a moving SUV, which then crashed in Germantown, Homicide Capt. James Clark said.

Terrell Bruce, 33, and Martina Westcott were arguing inside the Ford Expedition on Tuesday afternoon. They were on the 500 block of Walnut Lane when Westcott shot Bruce in the head, police said.

The shooting caused an accident with another vehicle around 12:30 p.m., and the Expedition overturned, police said.

A semiautomatic handgun was found in the leaves near the Walnut Street Bridge by police investigating Tuesday's shooting and automobile crash. DAVID SWANSON / Staff Photographer
    Police arrived within minutes and found Bruce, a real estate agent who lived in the 900 block of East Hortter Street, unresponsive in the SUV, according to police. Police have not said who was driving the Expedition.

Medics determined that Bruce had been shot once in the right temple and pronounced him dead at 12:35 p.m., police said.

Bruce graduated from La Salle University in 2008, said his twin brother, Brandon, who was on vacation in Europe when he learned about his brother's death.
    "Terrell was a man of many talents. He knew he wanted to make a change in people's lives," said Brandon Bruce, a lawyer who works as a regulatory counsel at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in Maryland.

Brandon Bruce said his brother wanted to stay in Philadelphia and help people gain homeownership and financial independence.

Westcott, a graduate of Central High School and the University of Pennsylvania, was charged Wednesday afternoon.

Brandon Bruce said he did not know Westcott and disputed the police characterization that she was his brother's girlfriend. He said more attention should be paid to gun violence and stricter gun regulations.

The fraternal twins were born in Philadelphia — Brandon seven minutes ahead of Terrell — and grew up in an East Mount Airy house that Terrell Bruce later bought and lived in. The brothers graduated from Roxborough High School in 2001.

Their mother died when they were 13. In 2009, their younger brother, Nathaniel Kirkland, drowned in Guatemala during a service mission for dikkinson College, Brandon Bruce said Wednesday night from Vienna, Austria.

Terrell Bruce established a scholarship foundation to honor Nathaniel.

Bruce's family has set up a GoFundMe page to help cover funeral expenses.

11952786_10100325883893287_2251079020439237801_o.jpg12472349_10100402147774857_3354495185865800026_n.jpg
    RS_phillyThumb2_1200x800_122816_crash_1200.jpg

http://www.fox29.com/news/225909335-story

Oh ? ...i knew Nate. I went to Dickinson with him and we were all ? up when he died
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Social media is the devil. Look at them shares & reaction clicks smdh

Well unless you know she's a damn ? toon, the quote just sounds like some nice food for thought.