Allen Iverson Jersey

Options
Logical Truths
Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Fashion Forward
I am selling an authentic Allen Iverson jersey. Figured I'd post it here in case anyone is interested.

m0012e9uinov.jpg
n057nb1gbng4.jpg
aosvai8nqbam.jpg
8ue6urr6c04k.jpg
vhnj2u7pjmph.jpg
awtm4w7quq1e.jpg
byh2a194ukwy.jpg
6hh3rgc0dnsy.jpg

Comments

• Logical Truths
    Options
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    I thought about it. I had an authentic Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady and I sold that a few years back. It was one of the prettiest jerseys I have ever seen or had. I regretted selling that ? after but ? it.

I got this thing on Craigslist and Offer up also. Online selling aint what it used to be. Unless its electronics, things move slow.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought about it. I had an authentic Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady and I sold that a few years back. It was one of the prettiest jerseys I have ever seen or had. I regretted selling that ? after but ? it.

I got this thing on Craigslist and Offer up also. Online selling aint what it used to be. Unless its electronics, things move slow.

Real talk I thought I hit a lick on some all black jordan 1's from burlington for 40$ and could flip um online, ? I barely got inquiries for 40$ let alone 80 or 60 I initially tried.

On the flip I posted my fitbit, that ? was gone the next day lmfao.
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Real talk I thought I hit a lick on some all black jordan 1's from burlington for 40$ and could flip um online, ? I barely got inquiries for 40$ let alone 80 or 60 I initially tried.

On the flip I posted my fitbit, that ? was gone the next day lmfao.

? be stingy as ? now a days. People think twice about spending.

Jordans were the easiest flip back in the day. He flooded the market too much over the past few years trying to get to that billion
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    @Sion .......can you lock this when you get the chance. Ima mess around and keep this thing. People been tryna low ball me on the AI. I didn't think it would be like this
This discussion has been closed.