What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Small League/Small Platform Battles Thread...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do Or Die Battle League releases the one round battle between Drugz and ShowOff from their recent “King Me” event.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
The Recipeawwwwwwwwwww

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do Or Die Battle League releases the D.I. Da Hennyman vs Danja Zone battle that went down at their recent “King Me” event.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    The Recipe
  • giftedgifted Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Show off killed that fool. They not on the same level. Show off is in my top 5 favourite. I don't care about none of the bs. Like Xcel, He just need to not forget his lines. But they writers
    edited February 2017

BeastMode drops the DNA vs Joey Gambello three round battle from their recent event in Toronto, Canada.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Street Status releases the B Magic vs Tre Poundz battle that recently took place at their “Empire IV” event in St. Louis, MO.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Street Status releases the B Magic vs Tre Poundz battle that recently took place at their “Empire IV” event in St. Louis, MO.

lpi28oerjhvg.jpg
    5th Lettergns
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Stickying this. Good shit stringer

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    stringer bell

JAKKBOY MAINE VS SUPERBLACK #BBBL PRESENTS #FTLOM3
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

DOPEdweebz
  • LaRoacéLaRoacé Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakkboy Maine is up next man
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

lpi28oerjhvg.jpg

Beasley calling b muthafuckin magic a theif and a bum?
    edited February 2017

The Trap NY releases the Dre Dennis vs Xcel main event battle that went down at their recent “Get Loud 3” event
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Street Status releases the DNA vs T Dubb O battle that took place at their recent “Empire IV” event in St. Louis, MO.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

DRUGZ VS R STREETZ #BBBL PRESENTS SOUTHERN HOSTILITY
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

The newly relaunched & renamed iBattleTV drops the J Murda vs E City battle that went down at their recent event.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

BullPen Battle League releases a new tryout battle featuring Craig Lamar vs Blik The Barbarian from their second try out card that took place the day after “Fade”.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Houston Bar Code Presents: Scotty vs Johnny Parelli
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread Needs some Stricc

Will be back soon
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    This thread Needs some Stricc

Will be back soon

Bruh stricc been killing everybody 3-0 since the loss to BDot

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • taay.taayytaay.taayy Posts: 1

JEFFREY vs GOODZ- iBattleTV
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

My favourite battle this year. 2 gifted pens.
    awwwwwwwwwww

Do Or Die Battle League drops the one round Big Kannon vs D.I. Da Hennyman battle from their latest event.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

DOPEdweebz

Houston Bar Code releases a new cypher titled “BarCode Over Bullshhh” produced by L.B. the Producer featuring: Scotty, ErvGotIt, D.Keela, Jacky Boy, and Buretta Blaze.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Do Or Die Battle League drops the one round Big Kannon vs D.I. Da Hennyman battle from their latest event.

How you feel about Hennys battle vs Danja Zone?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.

How you feel about Hennys battle vs Danja Zone?

He smoked No Danja Zone w/ that personal...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

DOPEdweebzTrillaaaaaa

Another two of my favourite rappers: xcel and oops. My kind of battle. Classic written all over it and these guys didn't disappoint.
    Content + emotions vs lyrics + emotion.
    DOPEdweebz