‘Not True’: Woman Admits She Made Up claims That Led to Emmett Till’s Brutal Lynching

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    The temerity of her and her son towards Ed Bradley at the end of this video still ? me off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQC5WJMYaug

Ed is such a professional. You know he wanted to strangle both of their ?
    If he didn't, I'd do it for him. ? , I'm so happy I didn't go to work today.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd push for charges. Old people are convicted all the time. If they don't want to pursue the case, and I'm guessing they won't, then I'd go for the pockets. She has confessed. That's a case right there for recompense. Her family should not receive a dime of that memoir money.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is she going to jail or what
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to the bans in her area who will let her live out her life in peace and to the bans who will let her family eat off that confession set to be released 2020 something
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her life should end like the opening scene of a Miracle at Santa Anna
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    White people been doing this for forever. This is a joke lol. Devil said it ruined her life.........WOW!!! The demon was an accomplice to a brutal murder of a innocent kid. She probably set the whole thing up too. Like she made that claim on purpose. Just so her ? family of racist demons could go and ? the "little ? ". Who dared to gaze at her pure whiteness.

This is one of MANY reasons why I always ? on any degree of coonish behavior. This is pretty much the main reason why you wont see me in a interracial(white girl) relationship. I just can't bring myself to do it! The wound is still deep as ? and hasn't healed yet. I don't see how these ? do it.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will the money from her book go to the till family? I know it won't so ? you ain't got no damn remorse
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cacs been spreading fake news since Plymouth Rock landed on us
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them hunkies at the doj is laughing at us. yall know like i know they aint gone do nothing to that ? and all her descendants will see money from them memiors. funky ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's writing a book to make sure her family will inherit Blood money
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of you ? ? have forgave her just like them ? in Carolina?

jpkwf9nv6yb1.gif
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DOJ needs to hit her ass with civil rights charges and throw her ass in a federal prison until she dies.

You know who heads the DOJ? Jeff f**king Sessions.

KKK sympathizing Jeff Sessions that is.

If anything, Black Lives Matter will be labeled a terrorist organization or they will at least try to. No hyperbole.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...SHAWTY TRYIN TO GET HER SOUL RIGHT BEFORE SHE DIES...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    She is a ? coward , release the book now !!!!

? her forgiveness.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ...SHAWTY TRYIN TO GET HER SOUL RIGHT BEFORE SHE DIES...

Same thing I was thinking & I wouldn't be surprised majority of these racist does this. She can get tf out of here for asking for forgiveness. She bought the ticket to get taken on a ride, so she better buckle up
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    DOJ needs to hit her ass with civil rights charges and throw her ass in a federal prison until she dies.

They hunt down and convict old ass Nazis everyday. Why is this cac ? ? ass she-devil not in prison? That trash ass cave ? should die behind bars.

"Soon as daddy finds out you're a jigga boo he'll ? like he did Emmitt Till" - Ice Cube
    https://youtu.be/_CTdI28qI8U

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

They hunt down and convict old ass Nazis everyday. Why is this cac ? ? ass she-devil not in prison? That trash ass cave ? should die behind bars.

"Soon as daddy finds out you're a jigga boo he'll ? like he did Emmitt Till" - Ice Cube

Not going to happen anymore. Obama isn't president.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Not going to happen anymore. Obama isn't president.

Wasn't going to happen even if ? ass Obama was still in the white house. We had a black president and 2 black attorney generals and police officers went on a nationwide murder spree and Obama's DOJ didn't do ? . ? him, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew black men supposedly helped kidnap and ? the boy. I wouldn't be able to live with myself doing some ? like that
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^im sure that's not true