‘Not True’: Woman Admits She Made Up claims That Led to Emmett Till’s Brutal Lynching

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    I never knew black men supposedly helped kidnap and ? the boy. I wouldn't be able to live with myself doing some ? like that

@? _Caesar Where did you read that?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Wouldnt mind seeing her get stomped out
    Never wished that on an elderly person b4 but hey, she aint gaf then

? all that. There's a whole bunch of them that need to perish with the quickness.

This is true, ? all that sympathetic ? for these old ass evil racists

Just because you lived a long life doesn't mean it can't come to a short end
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew black men supposedly helped kidnap and ? the boy. I wouldn't be able to live with myself doing some ? like that

@? _Caesar Where did you read that?

@obnoxiouslyfresh its on the first page. i couldnt believe that ? either but either them ? was forced or them hunkies lyin
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was angry as hell when I heard this last night. I really wish this woman dies a painful death.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    The temerity of her and her son towards Ed Bradley at the end of this video still ? me off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQC5WJMYaug

Ed stood there on the front steps like a boss tho lol .

rip ed Bradley and emmit till
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I never wish death on anyone, but she's got to suffer the consequences of her actions. It's not too late to try to recover some kind of justice for the Till family. But all of this should've already went down several decades ago. The U.S. justice system is a gotdamn joke. It's really bizarre.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? if she on her deathbed, they need to drag her ass into prison. Throw the family in jail too for obstruction since they're hiding her.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably was living a slow torture of seeing & hearing Emmett Till every night
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    She probably was living a slow torture of seeing & hearing Emmett Till every night
    Hopefully. I know that's what happened to the brothers when they interviewed them before they died even though they never apologized for killing him. I hope Emmett was in their ? all the time.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? ...and her whole family tree. What she did was inexcusable. The only real regret the ? feels is that times have changed and social perception of her has as well.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . That. Old. Ass. ?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she admitted to lying in court and she's not in jail?

Meanwhile, ? go to jail for what the say in a music video.

Or a quarter sack of dro. So is no Attorney or DOJ gonna hit her with a perjury charge or nothing? I thought Obama passed a bill right before he left to open up old cases like this. Hell it's even called the Emmett Till Bill start with her wicked ass
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hqdefault.jpg
    0b00a8c6184bb7a12b9ad43ff774476f.jpg

and yet these negroes are still willing to do anything to have a cave ? on their arm. scust
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FIRST TIME I HEARD OF IT AS WELL..

IF THEY DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, IM SURE ? PUT THEM IN THE MIX OF THINGS
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe blackfolks were behind the murder as well it was a very different time especially in Jim Crow Mississippi. If they didn't go along with with those white man was saying they be lynch too. They pointed them to the farm and everything. The way they beat Emmett and torture him this wasn't they first rodeo. So those negros stood by and watched it. Looking at that documentary it's no doubt sadly brothers were apart of this gruesome murder.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets say this ? goes to jail. Or lets say someone puts a bullet in her.

It still wont be the same.

? old now, lived a full life. Who gonna mourn her? Her fam already came to the understanding that shes gonna die soon, so if she got a bullet placed in her dome, how much can it really effect her family? Emitt Till got killed at 14 years old. He didnt live no life. All that potential wasted. And the effect it had on his family? You cant tell me losing your 14 year old son effects the whole family structure like losing like old ass grandmother.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    lets say this ? goes to jail. Or lets say someone puts a bullet in her.

It still wont be the same.

? old now, lived a full life. Who gonna mourn her? Her fam already came to the understanding that shes gonna die soon, so if she got a bullet placed in her dome, how much can it really effect her family? Emitt Till got killed at 14 years old. He didnt live no life. All that potential wasted. And the effect it had on his family? You cant tell me losing your 14 year old son effects the whole family structure like losing like old ass grandmother.

Hurt her family's pockets. Make sure all the proceeds from that book goes to Till's family.
    That would be a start.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Shoutout to the bans in her area who will let her live out her life in peace and to the bans who will let her family eat off that confession set to be released 2020 something

And just how will someone stop her family from eating off of it? ? off her whole bloodline?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    0b00a8c6184bb7a12b9ad43ff774476f.jpg

and yet these negroes are still willing to do anything to have a cave ? on their arm. scust

I'm not a huge fan of Taye Diggs, but you knwo that quote is fake right?