White Privilege: Jersey Drug Dealer caught w/ 83 bricks of dat China White gets 6Mos Rehab Sentence…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/twice-charged-toms-river-heroin-dealer-gets-6-month-rehab-sentence-police
Twice-Charged Toms River Heroin Dealer Gets 6-Month Rehab Sentence, No Jail: Police

Breaking: Gary Fox, arrested in May and again in July while out on bail, had more than 4,700 heroin doses seized in the two arrests.

TOMS RIVER, NJ — A Toms River man who was arrested twice last year on heroin distribution charges after police found a combined 4,700 heroin doses in his possession has been sentenced to six months in rehab and five years of probation, police said Tuesday.

Gary Fox, 30, of Old Street in Toms River, was arrested first in May 2016 after a monthlong investigation by the Toms River Police Department's Special Enforcement Team into heroin distribution in the area led them to Fox, police spokesman Ralph Stocco said Tuesday.

Fox had 80 wax folds of heroin and $740 in cash on him at the time, Stocco said. A search of a storage unit belonging to Fox led to the seizure of 83 bricks of heroin, or 4,150 individual doses, which had a street value of approximately $25,000, he said.

In July, while out on bail in connection with the May arrest, Fox was arrested again by the SET team, Stocco said. A search warrant executed at Fox's home led to the seizure of about 540 wax folds of heroin, more than a pound and a half of marijuana, $1,984 in cash, prescription medications, a scale and packaging materials used to distribute narcotics, Stocco said.

Fox was charged with distributing heroin, possession of heroin and possession of over one half ounce of heroin after the May arrest, and with possession of heroin, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute, possession of over 50 grams of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, possession of alprazolam, possession of suboxone, and possession of drug paraphernalia, Stocco said.

Fox received a sentence of six months in an alcohol and drug rehabilitation facility and five years of probation. If he fails to meet the conditions of the program
, he faces 10 years in prison, according to the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office.

Al Della Fave, spokesman for the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office, said the prosecutor cannot prevent a defendant from applying to drug court, which is a state program, not one operated by the prosecutor's office.

"It is their legal right. His application met all the legal requirements and he received admission to the program," Della Fave said. "We have no control over the process."

NJ1015.com reported this was not Fox's first drug rehab sentence; the report said he received the same sentence in 2009 for arrests in 2006 and 2007 on charges of possession of ? and Percocet.

Before his sentence this month, Fox had spent 168 days awaiting trial, NJ1015.com reported.

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2017/01/31/toms-river-drug-dealer-sentenced-rehab/97297422/
Prior to starting Drug Court, Fox was arrested in May and July. Police seized heroin, other drugs and cash, said Community Affairs Officer Ralph Stocco of the Toms River Police Department.

In May, Fox was found in his home with 80 folds of heroin and $740 in cash, Stocco said. Around that time, police also discovered Fox's storage unit, which contained 4,150 individual units of heroin valued around $25,000, Stocco said.

Fox, who was charged with heroin distribution and possession, posted his $75,000 bail, with no 10 percent option after making his court appearance, Stocco said. Months after being released from jail, Fox resumed distributing drugs.

Police returned to Fox's Old Street home with a search warrant on July 28 and seized around 540 folds of heroin, about a pound and a half of ? , prescription drugs, a scale, drug packaging material and nearly $2,000 in cash, Stocco said.

9nohs8lggb9v.gif

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In beore ? that big up dealers but since they white....
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This not fair for the black babies
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I've seen ? get less with more.....

Snitch privilege >>>> White privilege

White snitches want to turn their lives around

Black snitches are rats.....

Either way. You a ? .

And if anybody doubt he was workin, you in the wrong thread.

Pretty damn much..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christie put the law in place to deal to bring down the cost of housing inmates. if u don't have a violent past everyone knows u give ? ? and go to court and scream im an addict and I need help. it depends on how ur jacket looks. he also made it a law that if a fiend ODs the people can call the cops and not be arrested. he did that to keep folks from dying while their people tried to clean up the scene. I cant call this one white privilege cuz I know blacks and Puerto Ricans who used this law instead of jail.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Christie put the law in place to deal to bring down the cost of housing inmates. if u don't have a violent past everyone knows u give ? ? and go to court and scream im an addict and I need help. it depends on how ur jacket looks. he also made it a law that if a fiend ODs the people can call the cops and not be arrested. he did that to keep folks from dying while their people tried to clean up the scene. I cant call this one white privilege cuz I know blacks and Puerto Ricans who used this law instead of jail.

This. My Spanish ? got caught twice on ? chargers and in a school zome. Both felonies ? only did 6 months each time
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I've seen ? get less with more.....

Snitch privilege >>>> White privilege

White snitches want to turn their lives around

Black snitches are rats.....

Either way. You a ? .

And if anybody doubt he was workin, you in the wrong thread.

Agreed except for the bold. Whites snitch too.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    giphy.gif

started singing real fast
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got caught with all that Boy and only 6months rehab? ? dont add up. They give double digit sentences on the house when it comes to that Boy.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a dam fed I don't care how much somebody can snitch that's absurd
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So that's how Tsu Surf keeps getting off
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    He got caught with all that Boy and only 6months rehab? ? dont add up. They give double digit sentences on the house when it comes to that Boy.

The fsct that the article even said he's only facin 10 is crazy to me. I counted at least 5 felony 1s(Ohio) thats at least 55 in front of him. And we talkin about jersey, the same jersey that basically tells you "your vacation will be ruined if you speed through here" as soon as you cross state lines. So i know they drug laws gotta be sick.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    Why is this even a debate? Y'all already had 2 Jersey ? (jackal and me) tell y'all this ain't got nothing to do with snitching or privilege. Y'all hard headed! This ? is common here. If u don't have a violent past u go to rehab. Period!

Smh @ always thinking ? snitching.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The_Jackal
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Why is this even a debate? Y'all already had 2 Jersey ? (jackal and me) tell y'all this ain't got nothing to do with snitching or privilege. Y'all hard headed! This ? is common here. If u don't have a violent past u go to rehab. Period!

Honestly I think that the program could be good but for obvious reasons it's abused. Yes we need to rehabilitate legit addicts but it's widespread corruption of it needs to be reformed. Though it has done good in helping give ? incentives to not shoot up the block. I forgot what area you in but I'm in Roselle/Elizabeth area some ? got gunned down right on Elizabeth Ave by that dunkin donuts
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They definition of a brick of horse clearly isn't the same as mine because 83 bricks don't equal 25k in my neck of the woods.
  • semi-auto-mato
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Honestly I think that the program could be good but for obvious reasons it's abused. Yes we need to rehabilitate legit addicts but it's widespread corruption of it needs to be reformed. Though it has done good in helping give ? incentives to not shoot up the block. I forgot what area you in but I'm in Roselle/Elizabeth area some ? got gunned down right on Elizabeth Ave by that dunkin donuts

Yeah I agree it can do good. One loophole is u don't have to use what ur selling. U get caught with dope all u gotta do is smoke some bud and ur eligible lol.

Im from New Brunswick. A couple summers ago I was on 9th in Roselle chillin with my people's on the porch. We stepped inside for two minutes heard some shots. I came outside and ? was laying in the streets. I said aww man it's 4 in afternoon let me get my black ass home. I'm a old head so I was running the streets when Cinderella was poppin in Elizabeth. Didn't the police chief son get busted for selling bud there? Or was it linden?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King$osa wrote: »
    They definition of a brick of horse clearly isn't the same as mine because 83 bricks don't equal 25k in my neck of the woods.

Word IDK the numbers but I'm guessing 83 bricks is well into the millions in profits.

Why would they put his face all in the paper?

This story is shaky.If he is a snitch,they just put a target on his head.Why put a star witness out like this?

If I had to guess,he told on a major boss,so why make it public?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

with 83 bricks of heroin though?That's some drug empire ?

In that case I need to move up there and change my life.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

83 bricks is far from a drug empire. It just sounds like a lot. The article giving him about $6 a bag. If he did hand to hand and we gave him $8 a bag that's still not 40k. That ain't close to kingpin status.
  • The_Jackal
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Yeah I agree it can do good. One loophole is u don't have to use what ur selling. U get caught with dope all u gotta do is smoke some bud and ur eligible lol.

Im from New Brunswick. A couple summers ago I was on 9th in Roselle chillin with my people's on the porch. We stepped inside for two minutes heard some shots. I came outside and ? was laying in the streets. I said aww man it's 4 in afternoon let me get my black ass home. I'm a old head so I was running the streets when Cinderella was poppin in Elizabeth. Didn't the police chief son get busted for selling bud there? Or was it linden?

That was Linden and yeah rip big Ant ? wasn't even bout that life but was just caught out hanging with some dirt gang ? .
    loch121 wrote: »

Don't get ? twisted though. I know of ? who got thrown under the jail because they sold to an undercover or because some lower level ? switched on him. And of course you have to not have a violent past.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear I have no sympathy for white heroin addicted/dealers