Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants better make a run at that LT from cincy
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling good about the Bucs coming out the South next season or at least getting a wildcard. I said the same before last season and was one bad fourth quarter against Dallas from being right.

Needs

Offensive line help, especially at tackle.

Legit #2 receiver to take some attention off Mike.

Safety. Chris Conte a FA and shouldn't be resigned

Corner. Need somebody to pair with Vernon for the future.

I wish we could get out of Doug's contract. I'd like a cheaper, younger option with some more explosiveness.

Jameis gotta continue to develop. Cut down on the picks and become more consistent and accurate.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    #PUSHFOR6

This plus your avi is hilarious
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a dam tight end, a RB because lacy is fat, a replacement for peppers and someone to replace shields since he gone now
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need a 5th round bruiser back.

late 1st round DT

2nd round OG

FS & DE through free agency

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of want DT Jon Allen the most but I'm buying more on Dalvin Cook with each mock draft. I'd welcome us trading back into the 1st round and getting Peppers if the situation calls for it. Grab that Guard from Cincy and a FB and we should be good. Blake absolutely needs to be better
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure the Texans will draft a qb in the first 2 rounds of the draft. I really want them to cut osweiler
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pats might be willing to make Hightower the highest paid ilb but they probably won't be willing to give him olb money if another team decides to break the bank for him, that would be a huge backward step and a hard one to recover from
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I want the Eagles to throw some bread at Josh Gordon. ? aint got ? to lose. I doubt we get Alshon Jeffery, and I don't think Corey Davis or Mike Williams will be around at our pick. I think they should hit the ? Josh wit a 2 year 15-20 mill deal. Half of it guaranteed, and the second year a team option.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should be an interesting offseason for the saints

another offseason with more questions than answers
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Shout out to Chris Long going against the grain
    Trillfate wrote: »

Shout out to Chris Long going against the grain

why would you single out chris long?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Nah real question is can they stay healthy. Armstead was out more than in. Where will Peat be? At guard or Tackle taking Strief spot.

Will any of the injured defensive players be an upgrade at CB, OLB, and DE?

I am actually optimistic about next year because alike the past years the defense was just horrible with starters. Now they are bad with some great pieces that were injured. They have high enough draft picks to add on with a dab of cap space.

Get two or three mid level free agents at LB and CB. Resign Hightower, Kuhn, Tapp and Fairley. Draft a DE, OL, CB, LB, and a return guy. Hopefully a CB that can return kicks. And they are back in contention.

The offense outside of OG is set for years. Draft a guard that can step in at tackle if needed.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    garropollo is not worth a high first round pick. Supposedly we are the front runners. But if they give up that 3rd overall pick for him I'll be ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Tbh I rather have him then ? trubisky. Will be a bust
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Congrats to Marquand Manuel.

Falcons promote Marquand Manuel to defensive coordinator

Marquand Manuel has been promoted to the coordinator job after serving as secondary coach/senior defensive assistant last season, ESPN reports.

Manuel played eight NFL seasons at strong safety from 2002 to 2009 after entering the NFL as a sixth-round draft pick of the Cincinnati Bengals. He also played for the Green Bay Packers, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions and Seahawks.

Manuel's hands-on coaching style was key in the improvement of the Falcons' defense toward the end of the 2016 season and leading into the Super Bowl

Gators-Red-White-and-Blue.jpg
    USATSI_9599385_168381178_lowres-650x342.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Nah real question is can they stay healthy. Armstead was out more than in. Where will Peat be? At guard or Tackle taking Strief spot.

I am actually optimistic about next year because alike the past years the defense was just horrible with starters. Now they are bad with some great pieces that were injured. They have high enough draft picks to add on with a dab of cap space.

Get two or three mid level free agents at LB and CB. Resign Hightower, Kuhn, Tapp and Fairley. Draft a DE, OL, CB, LB, and a return guy. Hopefully a CB that can return kicks. And they are back in contention.

The offense outside of OG is set for years. Draft a guard that can step in at tackle if needed.

caddo...my brotha

you just solidified my post lol

more questions than answers
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

caddo...my brotha

you just solidified my post lol

more questions than answers

But I gave answer for the questions.