What do men want for Valentine's Day ?

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Nobody believed that you were about to divorce your roommates anyway Stewart.

Gawd damn stew this ? is out of control.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Wtf ???

I'll take a man over a "real player"

What grown man does that ????

@Elzo69Renaissance
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever it is, just show effort

it aint so much about what the gift is, cuz we most likely can just get the ? ourselves

but if we see you went thru some motions to do something for us, you won

some of us go thru a lotta ? to make it happen for ya'll (AND keep it a surprise), so its appreciated when returned
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @kat u still got that red teddy from a couple years ago....along with that chair?

The teddy, yes. The chair, no.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Elzo is literally the type dude to buy you a bottle of Ciroc and make you share it wit him. So...consider the source

uikzz1dhj8u7.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Elzo is literally the type dude to buy you a bottle of Ciroc and make you share it wit him. So...consider the source

I dnt see any problem with this.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Bruh...you don't buy someone a gift and ask them to share it wit you. Thats like if I buy you a whip and ask you to drive me around town. Nah I got my own, but since I'm driving and you my mans..pause, and I got it..u driving too. Thats how you treat a real friend.

If I got it in quantity, you got it too. If I don't got it In quantity , but i got it. You can share with me and we both got it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Bruh...you don't buy someone a gift and ask them to share it wit you. Thats like if I buy you a whip and ask you to drive me around town. Nah I got my own, but since I'm driving and you my mans..pause, and I got it..u driving too. Thats how you treat a real friend.

If I got it in quantity, you got it too. If I don't got it In quantity , but i got it. You can share with me and we both got it.

Damn u still carrying this ? ? I made that post last September lmao
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png
    That ? was that flagrant b..

• Stew
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

I said that with the thought of this vday gift thing. I wouldn't ask another man this ? tf.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @kat u still got that red teddy from a couple years ago....along with that chair?

The teddy, yes. The chair, no.

U broke that ? didnt u :'(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png

@stew....let me simplify this for u ? ...I said this in September mind you....

Let s say u buy me a bottle for my bday or some ? right......since u did that for me, the day I decide to ? that bottle open, ur gonna be the first person I hit up like yo I'm bout to ? this bottle come thru and drink w me... and I expect the same, that's how me and peoples are....

Not sure what about this mentality had this ? @SolemnSauce vexed since last summer lmao
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png

@stew....let me simplify this for u ? ...I said this in September mind you....

Let s say u buy me a bottle for my bday or some ? right......since u did that for me, the day I decide to ? that bottle open, ur gonna be the first person I hit up like yo I'm bout to ? this bottle come thru and drink w me... and I expect the same, that's how me and peoples are....

Not sure what about this mentality had this ? @SolemnSauce vexed since last summer lmao

Yea no doubt, I'm the same way.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Y'all get on topic!!!!!

• MsSouthern
    Options
    Ok so I kinda made a big deal about of us doing something ... which he made plans etc

but I am feeling sick

Like it's just getting worse as the day goes on

If I cancel ... I am the ? right ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so I kinda made a big deal about of us doing something ... which he made plans etc

but I am feeling sick

Nah..he'll probably go put some money on the lotto thinking it's his lucky day.

Going out on V-day is the worst. Crowds for the same regular ass restaurants. No thanks!

Feel better! That cold stuff is going around.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but I am feeling sick

Go ahead and cancel.

I promise you that ? won't care for real. He'll actually fake care for maybe 3 mins but on the inside, no ? , he's prolly like "bet".
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but I am feeling sick

you had one job!!!!

you better find some drugs and shake back!!

nah for real tho are you like stay home from work sick, or we aint ? tonight sick?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

you had one job!!!!

you better find some drugs and shake back!!

nah for real tho are you like stay home from work sick, or we aint ? tonight sick?

Real ? question.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Get some tussin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

Go ahead and cancel.

I promise you that ? won't care for real. He'll actually fake care for maybe 3 mins but on the inside, no ? , he's prolly like "bet".

Unless he already paid for the ? ....
  • Stew
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

Go ahead and cancel.

Unless he already paid for the ? ....

Oh yea ain't no gettin back that reservation $$$
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody believed that you were about to divorce your roommates anyway Stewart.

Lmaoo