Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Fat ? ? is an attention ? . There's a difference.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Fat ? ? is an attention ? . There's a difference.
    He's a lunatic without a doubt, but a ? tho?

https://youtu.be/G2y8Sx4B2Sk
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of the news outlets President Agent Orange like to get his information from.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Controlled opposition like Jesse Ventura.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options

When did people start saying this word in regular talk
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

When did people start saying this word in regular talk

I wouud guess around the same time they figured out the wool was being pulled over their eyes and needed an expression to express what was happening.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    All that government takeover ? seemed to magically stop since Trump been in office.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex jones is goat
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This is the only time I like to hear* his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrfzCkaX0E
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    He was hilarious on the Joe rogan experience a couple weeks ago. Probaly one the most entertaining 3 hour pod cast I have ever listened to.
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Its funny how he was spitting that whole humans will have to merge with machines to survive in the future and just yesterday Elon Musk said the same ? .
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was hilarious on the Joe rogan experience a couple weeks ago. Probaly one the most entertaining 3 hour pod cast I have ever listened to.
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Its funny how he was spitting that whole humans will have to merge with machines to survive in the future and just yesterday Elon Musk said the same ? .

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet

People been saying we would be replaced by computers for decades. Is this much different.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet.

Not so much a prophet but i do believe he has reliable sources in high places that know some ? . I dont believe he is an agent, just a bit crazy lol.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude believes in lizard people and all sorts of other tin foil hat ?

...and trump not only likes him he regurgitates his nonsense
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Not so much a prophet but i do believe he has reliable sources in high places that know some ? . I dont believe he is an agent, just a bit crazy lol.

I know he's not a prophet lol, but if you can filter out some of the crazy, he has been on point with a lot of issues. i think the fact that he does throw in so much crazy is the reason he hasn't been silenced on real issues. The joe rogan pod cast was perfect, because it allowed him to do his thing while joe kept him some what grounded. I can't listen to a whole info wars spot but that was a easy listen.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2uzwgvk.jpg

I read a book called "The Pentagon's Brain" and there are chapters in the book about brain-machine interface, microchip implants, AI, etc. The DoD is investing billions of dollars into research related to this technology. 30 years time the world as we know will look like "Ghost in the Shell."
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how many people believe the ? he spews.
  • Copper
    Options
    The fool believes government controls hurricanes and there's something in the tap water that turn frogs ?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a time I messed with his ? heavy but for about a year now not so much, he can get very crazy at times and it comes off as fear mongering to me BUT if the ? he does say was true then it makes sense that the guy would actually go crazy lol I still haven't made my mind up on if he's good or bad yet, I am leaning towards him being good tho.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    The fool believes government controls hurricanes and there's something in the tap water that turn frogs ?

Harp real tho...an they do put ? in food to feminize black men
  • Copper
    Options

How are hurricanes controlled and what substance is used to turn frogs ? and why does the government want limp wristed frogs?
  • blackgod813
    Options

How are hurricanes controlled and what substance is used to turn frogs ? and why does the government want limp wristed frogs?

They turn men ? ...they do it in prisons...do it Detroit of course i don't know what chemical compound they use. A agent...they destory hati for numerson reasons..stay woke!