Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

Options
blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
Seen people saying Meek was foul for this ? and he should have either just gave the dude the 20 or flat out said no...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDolB3vvLTU

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it's his money to give and it's his standards sooo...Not fair or foul.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guy has parkinsons
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can anyone say its foul if the man himself didnt say its foul

He did the pushups
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People wanna moralize everything.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    How can anyone say its foul if the man himself didnt say its foul

He did the pushups

That's not really sound logic. There's plenty things people will have done to them that they might be in a position or able to say is foul. That don't mean it's not ? up regardless
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul

Just give him the money. What y'all mean work for the money? Is he doing meek a favor.

Meek a weird dude that gets off on seeing homeless people workout. Him doing push-ups literally benefits meek in no way

How you know he doin it for his own entertainment?!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Made him actually "work" for money

Don't see the issue. No handouts

6e8jc0q24gwd.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Y'all gonna get mad at meek for homie doing EXTRA pushups? Lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich ? making poor decisions?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ? ' video. I'm glad to see somebody that's actually makin' these degenerate fiends work and provide some ? ' entertainment before you give them some money. Plus despite being a fiend, dude is in pretty good shape to do 20 push ups in a fall. Props to Meek for on this one.
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money,

? are you talkin' about? The fiend has no shame because he's beggin' for ? ' change. ? dude. If it was me, I would have made the muthafucka do the pushups naked.
    But don't try to demean him more.

Why? He's a fiend.
    but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? .

? is wrong with you dude? Seriously. How about the next time your in NYC, we hook up and you treat ole Rex to McDonald's? You're only rewarding the fiends bad behavior and poor decision making. If you really want to help hungry muthafuckas donate some canned goods to a soup kitchen or treat some honor students to dinner. ? helpin' fiends.

but I hate corny ass ? like that.
    Kai wrote: »
    ? meek mill is so ? damn corny it's actually painful.

What's so corny about makin' fiends work for their money and getting a laugh out of it at the same damn time?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money, he had a ? change cup for ? 's sake, he ain't even ask for 20. What is them 10 pushups doin for you, you got it to give my ? and you obviously willin to look out for dude who's obviously all the way ? up, so you wanna make yourself look like you above him by making him do pushups for ? you got to throw away. That's corny as ? , either throw that old man that dub, or tell him you don't got it. But don't try to demean him more.

I ain't even into givin bums money because I know they be geekin, but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? , sometimes i'll even ask if they willing to work and tell em about a temp service that pay the same day and give em some money to go get an ID if they can.

Meek doin that ? to be able to say he lookin down on ? , and that's corny as ? because to get where he at ain't no way he ain't have somebody look out for him without havin him jump through crazy hoops go get it.

Sorry, long ass post, but I hate corny ass ? like that.

This guy right here really be on his GROWN man ? .

RESPECT!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Man I've seen people curse a panhandler out and tell em they better not take the money and buy ? or liquor, etc... and a lot of people don't give them ? so I don't see how making 'em do push-ups for it is that much more foul

We used roll dice for reps around the way, and Meek is originally a hood dude so I can't call it.

I don't think dude was necessarily trying to be foul.

If he was, he wouldn't have gave him ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ? ' video. I'm glad to see somebody that's actually makin' these degenerate fiends work and provide some ? ' entertainment before you give them some money. Plus despite being a fiend, dude is in pretty good shape to do 20 push ups in a fall. Props to Meek for on this one.
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money,

? are you talkin' about? The fiend has no shame because he's beggin' for ? ' change. ? dude. If it was me, I would have made the muthafucka do the pushups naked.
    But don't try to demean him more.

Why? He's a fiend.
    but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? .

? is wrong with you dude? Seriously. How about the next time your in NYC, we hook up and you treat ole Rex to McDonald's? You're only rewarding the fiends bad behavior and poor decision making. If you really want to help hungry muthafuckas donate some canned goods to a soup kitchen or treat some honor students to dinner. ? helpin' fiends.

but I hate corny ass ? like that.
    Kai wrote: »
    ? meek mill is so ? damn corny it's actually painful.

What's so corny about makin' fiends work for their money and getting a laugh out of it at the same damn time?

It's all arbitrary..but I gotta agree with Lefty....I don't see the point in doing that to someone else....esp recording it. Some of y'all must have never had to struggle because when you down on your last you will do anything to maintain...including humiliate yourself...

Not saying you are wrong just stating why I don't agree with it.