Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This the same guy that said Linkin park made Jay-Z big hahahahahahah

I never said that.

You said Jay rode their wave and they made him successful. When it was clearly the other way around

Jay rides many waves, how did Jay make Linkin Park successful when their first album that dropped in 2000 is certified diamond? come on now.

Edit - and their second album has sold 25 million worldwide.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

I never said that.

You said Jay rode their wave and they made him successful. When it was clearly the other way around

Jay rides many waves, how did Jay make Linkin Park successful when their first album that dropped in 2000 is certified diamond? come on now.

Let's just say they used each other for their respective fanbases.

But back to the topic....You don't believe in dinosaurs? How do you explain fossils?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

I never said that.

Let's just say they used each other for their respective fanbases.

But back to the topic....You don't believe in dinosaurs? How do you explain fossils?

I explain fossils as a lie created to fool the masses, also to make billions in cash.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    ? ? giving credit to a ? theory.

NASA has plenty photos of Earth

Where's the side of the earth then?

Where's the corner of the earth?

Them photos of earth are created with a computer, NASA even admits this go and look it up, I don't know where the corners are some say we are surrounded by a wall of ice, that's why they will not let people explore the north pole any further, you try and fly a plane over there and you will be shot down.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Them photos of earth are created with a computer, NASA even admits this go and look it up, I don't know where the corners are some say we are surrounded by a wall of ice, that's why they will not let people explore the north pole any further, you try and fly a plane over there and you will be shot down.

Who's shooting you down? Who told you this? Are you easily manipulated? Did you give someone money for this information?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Who's shooting you down? Who told you this? Are you easily manipulated? Did you give someone money for this information?

OK like I said it has been a long time since I studied this ? but there is some kind of law (can't remember the name) that most countries have all agreed to, it is a law that stops people exploring the north pole more, there are parts people can go to tho but if you try and go further you will be stopped.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

OK like I said it has been a long time since I studied this ? but there is some kind of law (can't remember the name) that most countries have all agreed to, it is a law that stops people exploring the north pole more, there are parts people can go to tho but if you try and go further you will be stopped.

That's cause it's all ICE and no cot damn land. It's a safety issue
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Nah how are they gonna shoot us down to keep us safe? not trying to act like I have the answers but there is many questions that need answering, oh and not sure if I am getting north pole and south pole mixed up, people need to go and watch the youtube video's it's very interesting, but be warned there are plenty of crazy video's that are full of ? to be avoided.
  • Stew
    Options

Nah how are they gonna shoot us down to keep us safe? not trying to act like I have the answers but there is many questions that need answering, oh and not sure if I am getting north pole and south pole mixed up, people need to go and watch the youtube video's it's very interesting, but be warned there are plenty of crazy video's that are full of ? to be avoided.

What do u mean nah? That's a fact.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

What do u mean nah? That's a fact.

It's the Antarctica I am talking about just looked it up, it has not been fully explored as far as we know, it has been said the place is the size of America and Mexico combined.
  • Stew
    Options
    ? u just switched up your whole ? foh
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    ? said there's ? with guns in that ice waiting for anyone exploring

Never said that, but you can bet there is air radar and other methods of detection, you should all go and seek some answers instead of believing everything you are told to be the facts.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    ? u just switched up your whole ? foh

The location has changed, the theory remains the same.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? take the white man lies to a whole other planet lmao. Europeans didn't want you competing with them over resources that your ancestor's lands and claim and put them in the poor house.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not flat it's cone shape!!!!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antartica hasn't been fully explored because the treacherous weather. It's 5.4 million square miles of frozen cold ? .
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    I will leave this here, take the time to give it a watch if you have some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4qZoUJ3C0
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Antartica hasn't been fully explored because the treacherous weather. It's 5.4 million square miles of frozen cold ? .

I walked down there with shorts and t-shirt on. But I'm like 400 degrees F.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I will leave this here, take the time to give it a watch if you have some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4qZoUJ3C0

Where is the writing at? YouTube is not a scholastic channel, where are the scientific writings at?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i jumped out of a plane and looking into the distance you can see the curvature of the earth. That's enuf to know that the world is round
This discussion has been closed.