B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the thing tho I ran out of weed 2 days ago and I still believe more in the earth being flat than a ball, did you know that gravity for example is a THEORY and not a FACT? just like the flat earth is just a theory.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Here's the thing tho I ran out of weed 2 days ago and I still believe more in the earth being flat than a ball, did you know that gravity for example is a THEORY and not a FACT? just like the flat earth is just a theory.

Here's the kicker... You don't have to be high to believe in it no more. You just have to be high when you watch the documentaries.

That ? ? will stay in your sober mind.

Last question... What do u think of the Illuminati?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here's the kicker... You don't have to be high to believe in it no more. You just have to be high when you watch the documentaries.

That ? ? will stay in your sober mind.

Last question... What do u think of the Illuminati?

I was obsessed with the illuminati years back but now I pay it no mind, it's all about good vs evil for me now, to me there are 3 kinds of people in this world 1. the good, 2. the evil, 3. the lost and you better believe that the lost are used by evil all the time and sadly sooooo many people are lost these days.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flat or round no one can confirm that because no one has ever seen a real complete picture of earth from space
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said there's ? with guns in that ice waiting for anyone exploring

Never said that, but you can bet there is air radar and other methods of detection, you should all go and seek some answers instead of believing everything you are told to be the facts.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151109-south-pole-antarctic-explorers-shackleton-expedition/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Antarctic_expeditions#21st_century

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/dec/13/borge-ousland-how-i-crossed-antarctica

http://www.yachtpals.com/boating/antarctica-boats

That's allot of ? getting gunned up and clapped quick for going places they ain't sposed to.

Got racks? Here u go:
    https://antarctic-logistics.com/trip/climb-antarctica/

https://www.polar-quest.com/trip/fly-to-the-south-pole
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    flat or round no one can confirm that because no one has ever seen a real complete picture of earth from space

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

so you're saying you've seen a real complete picture of earth from space, how?, Nasa said that they haven't traveled far enough in space to get a complete picture of earth, they said their full pictures are computer generated
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

so you're saying you've seen a real complete picture of earth from space, how?, Nasa said that they haven't traveled far enough in space to get a complete picture of earth, they said their full pictures are computer generated

You've ever seen a blue whale in person? Or how about a kangaroo? How you know they exist?
  • Ol Jay's
    edited March 2017
    Options

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

You've ever seen a blue whale in person? Or how about a kangaroo? How you know they exist?

see you got caught with your face in your ass trying to be the funny guy

What you're asking makes no sense, unless the person who took the photo of the blue whale says it's fake and I argued it was real would what you're asking apply

If Nasa is the source of pictures of earth and they say the pictures are computer generated because they can't go far enough in space to get a real complete picture, then it would be asinine for me to take on the argument that I know the shape of earth
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebro really shut Bob down within two minutes of the video and most of that two minutes was the formalities of "what's been up? Havent talked to you in awhile"
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

What you're asking nakes no sense, unless the person who took the photo of the blue whale says it's fake and I argued it was real would what you're asking apply

If Nasa is the source of pictures of earth and they say the pictures are computer generated because they can't go far enough in space to get a real complete picture, then it would be asinine for me to take on the argument that I know the shape of earth

Do you doubt oxygen and gravity exist? Next conspiracy theory the solar system doesn't exist because we can't see it lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only archaic humans make these statements.

2.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

What you're asking nakes no sense, unless the person who took the photo of the blue whale says it's fake and I argued it was real would what you're asking apply

Do you doubt oxygen and gravity exist? Next conspiracy theory the solar system doesn't exist because we can't see it lol

My best friend believes it too(he doesn't smoke btw) but he's a tin foil head, all of those ppl who believe the earth is flat believe that gravity doesn't exist and there's something in the earth(and somethin in us) that keeps us grounded...

e9i4q9twlxzf.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? told me the UN has an infinite amount of soldiers guarding Antarctica from keeping people away cause theyre hiding the end of earth.....

d53071fqsot4.gif

Loool one of my friends said that too.

We are no longer friends
This discussion has been closed.