Scumbag Thread 2.0

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So im out one night and meet this chick downtown. We start talkin and whatnot and shes tryna find out what im gettin into. I tell her that its pretty much whatever. She says she wants to get some drinks/drink, and did i know somewhere we could go. We not going back to mine because..we just don't do that. So im suggesting all these spots and shes talkin about grabbin a 40 and going to a park or something. Now im kinda like ".....ok.....?" Not sure what ive gotten myself into. Im like man im not 16 and not about to sit around at a park drinking. So shes like well we can go to my place if you want, but its kinda small. Ok cool lets do that. We get to this spot that looks like its little market place on the outside but on the inside was pretty much project hallways...shoulda been another flag. We get in her room..its essentially a little studio with a bed and some tables and stuff. I sit on the floor and she grabs some beers. Were sittin on the floor talkin and drinkin and ? and she starts on my neck. Im like oooh ? ..i know what time it is. As shes kissin on my neck and ? i kinda glance up and its a couple roaches on the wall..."hmm..ok" some more looking...some more roaches...look at the carpet kinda where im sitting...roaches...all these mfs are just walkin around chillin and ? like on a stroll. Im lookin at all these ? roaches everywhere and that everybody has roaches song starts playing in my head but ? that. She sees me looking at em and is like idk where they keep coming from. Im just like "...hah..." now she says shes gotta go to the bathroom. She goes in the bathroom and turns the light on...when she does that the reg light in her room turns off, so im like wtf and stand up lol...im standing in this dark ass room picturing all these damn roaches runnin around me and prob on me and ? and say ? it im out...as im heading out, shes coming out the bathroom like where you going...i keep it moving, dont say nothing, dont look back...im out!

https://youtu.be/eMc3K4WThxg

? ! I had a similar situation ? with this chick she invited me over saying she gonna cook for me I'm like cool. First time going over there. I walk in and it's hot as hell and a little musty. Some crumbs and paper on the floor. I'm like damn this ? can't even vacuum her floor before I come over? So she's like I gotta wash my dishes before I cook. You can tell the dishes been sitting in there for awhile you can smell stagnant water and everything. So she starts lifting dishes out the sink and I ? you not roaches started spilling out that muthafucka ? was like Joe's Apartment.
    vboi1mbq96ss.gif

I was out that ? so fast. Then the ? got the nerve to be mad that I left talking about lose my number. lol

Had a similar situation in Marietta. Never seen somebody so comfortable with roaches in my life. Not a roach trap in sight.