HBO Big Little Lies (2017)

Options
(Nope)
(Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anybody else think it's obvious that
Nicole Kidman and True Blood's kids are the ones beating up the girl up school?

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with the show. Maybe I'm dumb but I have no idea who dies, who did it, and what kid is doing the bullying lol.

One of my friends read the book and said the show is way more obvious than the book so if you been paying attention you should have a strong suspicion about the ending...which made me feel even dumber cuz I honestly have no idea lol
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with the show. Maybe I'm dumb but I have no idea who dies, who did it, and what kid is doing the bullying lol.

One of my friends read the book and said the show is way more obvious than the book so if you been paying attention you should have a strong suspicion about the ending...which made me feel even dumber cuz I honestly have no idea lol

You're building an empire B, don't be too hard on yourself.
    I'm just assuming that it's True Blood's kids because they are imitating their fathers behavior. I also have a suspicion that True Blood is the man that ? Jane and she is there to ? him. I don't think that they've ever been in the same place at the same time and he was real averse to any suggestion of hanging out with Jane.

Show is fuckwithable!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

You're building an empire B, don't be too hard on yourself.
    I'm just assuming that it's True Blood's kids because they are imitating their fathers behavior. I also have a suspicion that True Blood is the man that ? Jane and she is there to ? him. I don't think that they've ever been in the same place at the same time and he was real averse to any suggestion of hanging out with Jane.

Show is fuckwithable!
    ooooohh you could be on to something with that cuz the last episode when Jane went to confront her ? at his office I was like ummmm this dude don't look nothing like the dude from her flashbacks. But then I feel like if it wasn't him she woulda just left but she was acting like she knew it was him? Idk
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol @ this white ?

"I love this music. Is it adele?"

And dead @ her throwing up everywhere
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show looks decent. I've seen this advertised on Sky Atlantic but I haven't got round to watching it yet.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nicole Kidman's husband is Ike Turner status , that white ? crazy.

Laura Dern vs Resse Wetherspoon is hilarious these hoes petty as ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Nah but...
    Its obvious that True Blood ? Divergent all those years back. So the twins might have that ? gene that ziggy don't got.

Edit: just saw your next post. You got it.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah but...
    Its obvious that True Blood ? Divergent all those years back. So the twins might have that ? gene that ziggy don't got.

Has Jane not already met or at least seen Perry yet though??? If so would she not recognize him???
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Nah but...

Has Jane not already met or at least seen Perry yet though??? If so would she not recognize him???
    never been at the same place same time. They just know of eachother. Should be fireworks when they cross paths. She's pressed to clap something
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Bonnie ftw!!!!!
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Zoe Kravitz the real mvp
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn..some of y'all had it all figured out.

I was like ohhhhhh okay all the way up to the end.

So since it's based on a book is this the end of the series?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    They formed voltron on bruh. Lmaooo.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Girl I didn't know ? either. I only put it together cuz of this thread lol. I had an inkling about Celeste kids being the real abusers when ziggy went to the child psychologist and was pretty much cleared of doing anything wrong.

But yea this is the only season. I kinda want there to be a 2nd season tho cuz the shot at the end of the detectives looking through the binoculars at them means their story doesn't check out. They don't need to make a whole show out of it, but another season of them where the truth comes out would be dope to me.
  • Rampage12
    Options

Girl I didn't know ? either. I only put it together cuz of this thread lol. I had an inkling about Celeste kids being the real abusers when ziggy went to the child psychologist and was pretty much cleared of doing anything wrong.

But yea this is the only season. I kinda want there to be a 2nd season tho cuz the shot at the end of the detectives looking through the binoculars at them means their story doesn't check out. They don't need to make a whole show out of it, but another season of them where the truth comes out would be dope to me.

Apparently in the book the reason Bonnie springs into action is because her father was abusive towards her which is never dealt with in the show. Also they end up telling the truth about the situation but Bonnie is only sentenced to 200 hours of community service which her hipster ass was probably happy to do anyway. Perry is also pushed over a balcony and not down a few stairs.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Apparently in the book the reason Bonnie springs into action is because her father was abusive towards her which is never dealt with in the show. Also they end up telling the truth about the situation but Bonnie is only sentenced to 200 hours of community service which her hipster ass was probably happy to do anyway. Perry is also pushed over a balcony and not down a few stairs.

Oh damn. Well nvm then if it's already been explained
  • Rampage12
    Options

Oh damn. Well nvm then if it's already been explained

Haha, I haven't read the book and got all that from Wikipedia and besides what I mentioned it seems like a pretty straightforward adaptation. Only thing I wondered about was if Madeline told Ed about her affair?

Also LOL at how petty some of these people were and badly they felt the need to be involved like when the one girl was like "I personally saw Ed throw a drink on Bonnie" when Ed actually just got bumped into causing the drink to spill.
  • Rampage12
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Sorry brotha I woulda merged it with this one but I didn't think this one would get much work either
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...binging now. 3 eps in, hella meh imo. Need to focus mo on the murder n not these white ppls personal lives.

LOL n WTF Reese Witherspoon lookin very smashable to.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    ...binging now. 3 eps in, hella meh imo. Need to focus mo on the murder n not these white ppls personal lives.

Their personal lives converging is the reason the murder occurs lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Their personal lives converging is the reason the murder occurs lol

I assumed that. The lead up is jus kinda meh tho imo. Watchin now
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a bad show. Made sense that Nicole Kidman's husband and her kids were behind all the fuckshit goin down.

Can't look at Reese Witherspoon the same anymore. This looked like evolution from that Legally Blonde ? . Good for her.

Zoe Kravitz gets a salute from me.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Not a bad show. Made sense that Nicole Kidman's husband and her kids were behind all the fuckshit goin down.

Can't look at Reese Witherspoon the same anymore. This looked like evolution from that Legally Blonde ? . Good for her.

Zoe Kravitz gets a salute from me.

She never recovered from that legally blonde stint.