Adventures of the Walmart Warrior

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i refuse to believe you gon try and sit here and go back and forth with us over something you KNOW is wrong

i also refuse to believe that it doesnt make you feel the least bit uncomfortable trying to argue that going to a ? kid themed place to eat pizza when you dont have kids isnt creepy as hell. Why you ducked my question about the cici's, pizza inn, etc...places

if you are blatantly going to disregard that, then you have bigger issues than being a 300+ lb dude who likes BBBWs
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Hey deadeye...maybe I should take my daughter to the strip club for dinner. I mean they have a banging buffet for FREE! It's completely inappropriate but ? it.

@Kat

That's a false equivalency Kathryn.

Patrons of strip clubs have to be of a certain age.

I'm assuming 18 or 21.

Chuck E Cheese has no such restrictions.

Try again.

Legalities aside, same point. It's weird and inappropriate.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i refuse to believe you gon try and sit here and go back and forth with us over something you KNOW is wrong

i also refuse to believe that it doesnt make you feel the least bit uncomfortable trying to argue that going to a ? kid themed place to eat pizza when you dont have kids isnt creepy as hell. Why you ducked my question about the cici's, pizza inn, etc...places

if you are blatantly going to disregard that, then you have bigger issues than being a 300+ lb dude who likes BBBWs

@AP21

I addressed it in the previous post.

Kids eat at those places too.

I know what Pizza Hut pizza tastes like........and I know what Cici's pizza tastes like.

I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in decades, so I have no idea what their pizza tastes like now.

So, if I go there and don't like the pizza........I won't go there again because there would no longer be a reason to do so.

Why didn't you answer my question about single mothers?

Would you have a problem with me going to Chuck E Cheese to get at them?

Since, you know.......the kids aren't actually there by themselves.

And I might find myself attracted to some of the mothers, so........would there be anything wrong with that?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    edited March 2017
    Options
    #PIZZAGATE

yqmqdj311vlc.gif

Fake News
  • AP21
    Options

@AP21

I know what Pizza Hut pizza tastes like........and I know what Cici's pizza tastes like.

I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in decades, so I have no idea what their pizza tastes like now.

So, if I go there and don't like the pizza........I won't go there again because there would no longer be a reason to do so.

And I might find myself attracted to some of the mothers, so........would there be anything wrong with that?

cut the ? deadeye lol

its bread and tomato sauce with ? on top

aint too much difrerent from place to place

stop acting like CEC got a fire oven or something. They prep their pizzas just like Cici's...

idk if you going there for single mothers or not...you can catch those same chicks at the walmart you like to frequent

and why you patrolling CEC for ? anyway. I bet you she got a white belt too
  • deadeye
    Options

@AP21

cut the ? deadeye lol

aint too much difrerent from place to plac
    e

stop acting like CEC got a fire oven or something. They prep their pizzas just like Cici's...

idk if you going there for single mothers or not...you can catch those same chicks at the walmart you like to frequent

So there's no difference between Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's or Little Caesar's???

All of it tastes the same huh?

Ok, I see what's going on now.

Either y'all are just trolling or just being willfully ignorant.

Not gonna entertain this foolishness any further.

Thanks for derailing my thread @OmegaConflict .
  • AP21
    Options
    i see why conflict dipped out after his derail post

i see why ocelot hasnt responded since the initial post

i see why kat is confused

what i dont see is why im the only one in here having this discussion with you

i'll see myself out

good day sir
  • deadeye
    Options
    i see why conflict dipped out after his derail post

i see why ocelot hasnt responded since the initial post

i see why kat is confused

what i dont see is why im the only one in here having this discussion with you

i'll see myself out

good day sir

rv1wfa06zb7e.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@AP21

cut the ? deadeye lol

Whoa! whoa! whoa! whoa! whoa!

If you actually ate good pizza before you would know better. Those places like pizza hut and papa johns have wack pizza compared to the small spot around my way named pizza johns. Not all pizza are created equal playa.
  • AP21
    Options

@AP21

cut the ? deadeye lol

Whoa! whoa! whoa! whoa! whoa!

If you actually ate good pizza before you would know better. Those places like pizza hut and papa johns have wack pizza compared to the small spot around my way named pizza johns. Not all pizza are created equal playa.

yea brah...i mean, i know that, but DE aint trying to eat at those spots, he legit trying to gauge what the pizza in ? chuck E Cheese tastes like

that was my issue

he just got me so riled up man lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    @AP21 is legit heated that I want to check out the Chuck E Cheese buffet.

"He hates me for my freedom" -George W Bush

b62g3q985sjn.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Protect ya kids ppl

A lot of truth is said in jest......
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? goes to chuck e cheese because it's cost effective lmao
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why not just go to CeCe's Pizza?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Why not just go to CeCe's Pizza?

Why not just go to Chuck E Cheese?

Besides, I've tried Cici's pizza recently and wasn't impressed.

Tastes nothing like I remember it back in the day when I was in college.

I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese since high school when the Stone City Breakers and Hen Dogs used to breakdance battle in there.

Therefore, I'd like to see if their it pizza is as good as I remember it.

Here, let me make this simple for you nignogs........and then I don't wanna hear anymore about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx7tO9ge3pM

What's the title say?

"ADULT FRIENDLY MENU"

The ladies in the commercial?

"SINGLE WOMEN"

The pizza?

"LOOKS GOOD"

So, whenever I get a chance, I'm going.

No shame at all.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Protect ya kids ppl

Beta wrote: »

cs @ChiCity

A lot of truth is said in jest.

All I've talked about is pizza.......but you nignogs are implying some ? ? .

So, maybe.......if y'all are implying ? ? , going by your own logic......y'all might be telling on yourselves.

Especially you @Beta .

Don't think ? have forgotten about some of the suspect ? you've said in the past.

Especially that comment you made about one of the Obama daughters turning 18.

Hit dogs always holler though.

5v5i06pwtu3e.gif

@*~queenbee~*

If you've got any kids, you might not wanna let them around Beta.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21

Damn if this ain't some hatin ? lol

All I said was you go there to save money yet you came at me when everybody calling you a ?

Lemme find out you hate me on the low lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    Protect ya kids ppl

cs @ChiCity

A lot of truth is said in jest.

All I've talked about is pizza.......but you nignogs are implying some ? ? .

So, maybe.......if y'all are implying ? ? , going by your own logic......y'all might be telling on yourselves.

Especially you @Beta .

Don't think ? have forgotten about some of the suspect ? you've said in the past.

Especially that comment you made about one of the Obama daughters turning 18.

Hit dogs always holler though.

5v5i06pwtu3e.gif

@*~queenbee~*

If you've got any kids, you might not wanna let them around Beta.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21

Damn if this ain't some hatin ? lol

All I said was you go there to save money yet you came at me when everybody calling you a ?

Lemme find out you hate me on the low lol

@Beta

My bad bruh.

I quoted you and chicity and mixed up the quotes.

Basically thought you said what he said.

No hate at all..........just a mistake.

Can't really think of anything to hit @ChiCity with that hasn't already been said about him.

Almost like making fun of a ? kid or something.

His real life is punishment enough.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    I don't have any stories of stalking ? in department stores so I'd say I was +1 in the real life department playboi
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    I don't have any stories of stalking ? in department stores so I'd say I was +1 in the real life department playboi

Yeah, but your'e a midget that looks like Whoopi Goldberg.......you've been married and divorced multiple times............you've paid for multiple surgeries for your wives' breast enhancements only to have someone else reap the benefits...........and you traveled over 2 hours to meet @Empress_ ........only to be left standing in the rain.

Oh my mistake.............

"There was an awning." - @ChiCity

So..........with all due respect...............I'd rather stalk the aisles of Walmart than live any part of your "real life" my friend.
    If you say so b

Kindly stop mentioning to ya fantasies, I've had my fill of this thread
  • AP21
    Options