when is it cool to grill.....

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @ineedpussy lives with his mom

He doesn't even have his own yard to grill in so I see why this is all forgien to him

yeah it might not be my house but i promise that my moms yard is bigger than yours and that youve lived in an apartment atleast once in your life but as for a person such as myself never.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So the question is when is it ok for someone else to use their grill in the front yard of their house?

Seems legit.

? ? . can you comprehend the o/p? i guess not. you need phonics ? ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? said "I'll give you a pass..." for grilling on your own property. The ? ?!
    qbz3gva5esgf.gif

Lol

no i said for a personal grill. them small joints. i have one of those.....but the full size joints are the ones that are a no go.

No the point is you don't have no ? say on where a man can grill on his own property. What kinda stupid nitpick ? is this? And how is grilling in the front yard some project/apartment ? ? ? in apartments and projects don't even have yards. Did you even think this ? through at all?

my ? have you ever been to the projects or apartments before? because from my experiences projects on had a front door and they always had a front yard or grass in front of their door or even on that little ass porch. i know up north ? wouldnt know nothing about yards because theyre to busy sittin on the stoops. and if people in apartments didnt have balconies they would bring their grills out front and grill.

? . youre white.

So a lil slab of concrete and a front door = front yard now? Really ? ?

And I'm not from up north. I'm from Inglewood Ca where even in the hood ? actually had yards. FOH worm
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

He doesn't even have his own yard to grill in so I see why this is all forgien to him

yeah it might not be my house but i promise that my moms yard is bigger than yours and that youve lived in an apartment atleast once in your life but as for a person such as myself never.

Oh so we are comparing property owed by family members and not our own right

Just stop now ..... you'll never win this one
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what am i missing here? why is the TS so upset about grilling?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you figure the ? out, let the rest of us know.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    ? said "I'll give you a pass..." for grilling on your own property. The ? ?!
    qbz3gva5esgf.gif

Lol

no i said for a personal grill. them small joints. i have one of those.....but the full size joints are the ones that are a no go.

No the point is you don't have no ? say on where a man can grill on his own property. What kinda stupid nitpick ? is this? And how is grilling in the front yard some project/apartment ? ? ? in apartments and projects don't even have yards. Did you even think this ? through at all?

my ? have you ever been to the projects or apartments before? because from my experiences projects on had a front door and they always had a front yard or grass in front of their door or even on that little ass porch. i know up north ? wouldnt know nothing about yards because theyre to busy sittin on the stoops. and if people in apartments didnt have balconies they would bring their grills out front and grill.

? . youre white.

So a lil slab of concrete and a front door = front yard now? Really ? ?

And I'm not from up north. I'm from Inglewood Ca where even in the hood ? actually had yards. FOH worm

gtfoh no comprehending ass ? . go back and read the bolded you ? . where the ? you get a lil slab of concrete from. i swear........you be wolfin but you aint bout that ? .
  • ineedpussy
    Options

Oh so we are comparing property owed by family members and not our own right

Just stop now ..... you'll never win this one

? im gone inherit that ? in the will so actually its mine.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

When you figure the ? out, let the rest of us know.

its about you having residential etiquette and grilling in the back yard like a civilized person and not grilling in the front like someone who should live in the projects or an apartment.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cause his grill skills are wack. Hating ass
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://goodmannersandetiquette.com/bbq-etiquette/

Ok thread starter, according to bbq etiquette, this site says nothing about not grilling in the front yard. So this should put to rest any dilemma you have concerning this, right?

The dress code is most often casual

It is proper to bring something for the host

It is proper to arrive on time (never early / a little late is acceptable)

Do not offer to grill the food unless asked

Do not provide advice on how to grill the best hamburger unless asked

As a host the BBQ grill, patio or garden area should be clean before guests arrive

Do not bring extra guests unless the invitation stipulated you could or you informed the host

Do not drink too much

Do not serve yourself 3 hamburgers before everyone was first served

Serve yourself accordingly

Do not make jokes in bad taste or talk about controversial topics (it’s a BBQ and people want to have fun)

Be friendly and talk to everyone, no hiding in a corner

It is proper to offer help to clean up

The music should not be too loud, so people can converse and neighbors are not annoyed

There is no obligation to invite neighbors

It is proper to eat your hamburgers and hot dogs with your hand, however, make sure to not over fill the bread with condiments and veggies it will get messy

Have a napkin on hand for any accidents

As a host it is considerate to have a vegetarian option for guests that do not eat meat

As a guest do not complain about the food or that you wish they served other foods

Do not forget to smile and enjoy yourself, talking and mingling with friends and new acquaintances

Do not overstay and do not forget to say thank you to the host

bbzuoo60k1hp.gif

@bolded aka the back yard. smmfh at ? not reading. stick with weights ? ....reading aint your strong suit
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ineedpussy trollin tf outta yall in this thread
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    how is it trollin when this is what i see. you must be from a concrete jungle cause i have greenery all around me and only project and apartment ? grill in the front yard.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is it trollin when this is what i see. you must be from a concrete jungle cause i have greenery all around me and only project and apartment ? grill in the front yard.
    well in all the white neighborhoods ive been to....all the good white people grilled in the back and the poor white trash would grill in the front.

and we aint talkin bout when you can grill.....its where you can grill.

These two contradict each other
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok thread starter, according to bbq etiquette, this site says nothing about not grilling in the front yard. So this should put to rest any dilemma you have concerning this, right?

As a host the BBQ grill, patio or garden area should be clean before guests arrive

Do not bring extra guests unless the invitation stipulated you could or you informed the host

Do not drink too much

Do not make jokes in bad taste or talk about controversial topics (it’s a BBQ and people want to have fun)

The music should not be too loud, so people can converse and neighbors are not annoyed

It is proper to eat your hamburgers and hot dogs with your hand, however, make sure to not over fill the bread with condiments and veggies it will get messy

As a host it is considerate to have a vegetarian option for guests that do not eat meat

As a guest do not complain about the food or that you wish they served other foods

Do not forget to smile and enjoy yourself, talking and mingling with friends and new acquaintances

bbzuoo60k1hp.gif

This list flawed as hell. You know when you have a cookout before anybody start fixing they 1st plate you're spouse, mom or aunt gone fix your plate and hide it. No worse feeling when everybody talking about how everything was off the chain and all you see is empty pans and you didn't even get to taste the ribs. And your cousin and nem walking out with 3 plates talking about I got lunch and dinner for the next 3 days....
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    ? that list though
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I bet not ever put any tofu on my grill the day I do I'll stop grilling
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that list though

You thought that list was a serious response? I see sarcasm doesn't bode well in GnS haha
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is hilarious
  • ineedpussy
    Options

Do not drink too much

bbzuoo60k1hp.gif

@bolded aka the back yard. smmfh at ? not reading. stick with weights ? ....reading aint your strong suit

Lol @ patios and garden areas only being a backyard thing though. I'll smack the dog ? out your face and spit on your mother, B.

bruh. you wolfin too much plus you deserve to die for all them scumbag stories. you cool and all but you dont want these problems ? .
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    yeah youll have a patio in the front if you live in an APARTMENT ? . smmfh. yall ? ALL deserve to live in the projects. no kinda of home training
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them people who grill in the front. Seen that ? Sunday next door to moms. ? is so stupid. Some people just don't have no home training