What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tom Gist feat Traz Messiah - Ridah *official video*

water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
What a tune!!!! Real track and real message... Who fckn with This???

'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif

Replies

• SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    is this the dude that sounded like camron?

edited to add: yes this is a good track, nice drop. this is real grown man music. i assume this is dude's actual wedding. nice video.
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to fuck with Gist and then all of a sudden he disappeared. Glad that he is back.
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think is a real solid track, like @SheerExcellence says sounds like grown man music... Defo gonna be checking for his next album/mixtape...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope track. You just reminded me that Tom Gist exists.

Anybody have that track by him called "What if?" I need to hear that again