Kendrick is not dropping anything today.

Options
loch121
loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in The Reason

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this happens, then Kendrick is a genius.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wont hold my breath but something is telling me it will drop real soon
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would very much enjoy a new kendrick album on Sunday.
  • loch121
    Options
    I got a theory I just thought of that didn't come to my mind until after this video.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok dont shoot the messenger. But im hearing the album on sunday is called "Nation". Damn + Nation=Damnation. Hmmm
  • loch121
    Options
    Is kendrick Lamar dropping another album Easter Sunday ? Part 2 | theory | Viral Munchies | Loch
    https://youtu.be/2-QZ1gE1NWc
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully there isn't a second album. Double albums are overrated as ? even from the legends. The Quality of getting the best 12 to 14 tracks will always be better than 2 albums where there are fillers and dead space.

I am also a fan of cutting songs from one album and then improving it and releasing it on the next project.
  • loch121
    Options
    Hopefully there isn't a second album. Double albums are overrated as ? even from the legends. The Quality of getting the best 12 to 14 tracks will always be better than 2 albums where there are fillers and dead space.

I am also a fan of cutting songs from one album and then improving it and releasing it on the next project.

Kendrick is so fire and got so many hands in the ? musically,I think he could do it because his albums be pretty long.

With that said,because this album only has like 14/15 songs I could see him having 14 more easily making it more like 1 long album and not a double album.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Man sitcho killjoy ass down somewhere bruh. We just got a double dose of diarrhea from Future. I ain't see you complaining then.

Clearly you weren't stalking my posts well enough because i felt that future was dumb to do that as well. Sit your ? down for accusing me of not doing ? when i actually did it. The only ? that is still relevant and bumps in the whip from Futures joint is mask off.
    loch121 wrote: »

Kendrick is so fire and got so many hands in the ? musically,I think he could do it because his albums be pretty long.

With that said,because this album only has like 14/15 songs I could see him having 14 more easily making it more like 1 long album and not a double album.

there is a difference between being hot and being able to continue to be hot. Kedricks new album was good but not legendary (time will tell it's long term appeal). At this point in his career i doubt he could drop another album full of ? from the same sessions and it be just as good or better.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I can see it but doubt it
  • loch121
    Options

Man sitcho killjoy ass down somewhere bruh. We just got a double dose of diarrhea from Future. I ain't see you complaining then.

Clearly you weren't stalking my posts well enough because i felt that future was dumb to do that as well. Sit your ? down for accusing me of not doing ? when i actually did it. The only ? that is still relevant and bumps in the whip from Futures joint is mask off.

there is a difference between being hot and being able to continue to be hot. Kedricks new album was good but not legendary (time will tell it's long term appeal). At this point in his career i doubt he could drop another album full of ? from the same sessions and it be just as good or better.

Way too early to say if it's legendary or not,but after a few listens,I like it more and more.It's got some very catchy songs and some hard joints too.

All double Albums aren't bad.recently.The Game's double album was slept on.That ? was fire all the way through.

Also I liked Outkast's double

And while a few legends got bad overall double albums,there are classics on both albums.

I really think kendrick could pull it off,with all the ppl involved.They bring out the cream of the crop of musicians and producers for Kendrick.

I'm not saying the rumor is true,but it's not impossible.

And actually I was wrong on that video.Kendrick's albums are usually anywhere from 12-17 tracks.So it wouldn't be strange if this album was just 14 songs.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Way too early to say if it's legendary or not,but after a few listens,I like it more and more.It's got some very catchy songs and some hard joints too.

All double Albums aren't bad.recently.The Game's double album was slept on.That ? was fire all the way through.

Also I liked Outkast's double

And while a few legends got bad overall double albums,there are classics on both albums.

I really think kendrick could pull it off,with all the ppl involved.They bring out the cream of the crop of musicians and producers for Kendrick.

I'm not saying the rumor is true,but it's not impossible.

And actually I was wrong on that video.Kendrick's albums are usually anywhere from 12-17 tracks.So it wouldn't be strange if this album was just 14 songs.

The speakerbox/love below is a once in a generation type double album by a group who can both rap and make soulful r&B type music.

Kendrick has his whole life to write Section 80 and GKMC so it's one thing if those are longer than normal albums. But for a ? like Kendrick a few albums in who is struggling imo to have something top GKMC less is more. Let this ? marinate with the fans and then next year evaluate with top dawg what to plot next.
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope there is a second album. I am not feeling DAMN as much as I thought I would.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, I stand corrected

? ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Well, I stand corrected

? ?

I am the ? ? but you are resorting the ? ass tactics of leaving 3 feet of space between your comments for dramatics? Lmao ? outta here.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he big mad over there from that ether
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Well, I stand corrected

? ?

I am the ? ? but you are resorting the ? ass tactics of leaving 3 feet of space between your comments for dramatics? Lmao ? outta here.

? if you don't getchu a sense of humor.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I doubt it

Im mad skeptical also, Damn is too meaty ? need way more time to digest it. He would be stepping on himself if he did that maybe if he waits and releases something the way he did with untitled down the line it would work out better and sustain ? longer.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's confirmed no
  • loch121
    Options
    It's confirmed no

what happened?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    It's confirmed no

what happened?

Sounwave nipped it in the bud. Them TDE ? are known trolls.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he big mad over there from that ether

can you type in English and not Gee-Latin?

i did type in english & not gee-latin
This discussion has been closed.