What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: Violent Clashes in Berkeley,CA Between Trump Fascist Supporters and Demonstrators…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asshole Pro Trump protestors up the way in Berkeley out there kicking ass. Punching broads in the face ( 0:31 mark ) no fuks given.

• PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both sides are most likely full of grade-A idiots, but I suspect that people are still going to take sides.

This type of violence is only going to continue and escalate though, because they'll feed on each other.

But I wonder whether there are puppeteers behind the scenes and how exactly authorities will handle the violence. There are surely exploiters who will milk this for what it's worth. Especially the media as usual. This thread title is already indicative of this.
    leftcoastkevYoung Stef
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Y'all see that black coon bitch in a trump shirt standing next to a cac doing a nazi salute?

...yeah black Americans love being subjugated.

I saw that. That's some other shit. lol

Ya'll notice that the racists have kinda admitted defeat and moved the goalposts a little? A couple decades ago they wanted all nonwhites out. Now they are basically saying they are cool with people of different races, as long as those people adopt American (white) culture. That's why you'll see them standing side by side with chicks like the one in that pic and true coons. These racists are never logical, but an obvious problem with their stance is that American culture =/= white culture. Hell, it's probably fair to say that African culture has influenced Americana every bit as much as European culture. And CaCs have no problem stealing from everyone else too.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people stink
    marc123Inglewood_B
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Y'all see that black coon bitch in a trump shirt standing next to a cac doing a nazi salute?

Ya'll notice that the racists have kinda admitted defeat and moved the goalposts a little? A couple decades ago they wanted all nonwhites out. Now they are basically saying they are cool with people of different races, as long as those people adopt American (white) culture. That's why you'll see them standing side by side with chicks like the one in that pic and true coons. These racists are never logical, but an obvious problem with their stance is that American culture =/= white culture. Hell, it's probably fair to say that African culture has influenced Americana every bit as much as European culture. And CaCs have no problem stealing from everyone else too.

They have no choice but to accept other races of willing bootlickers. How can they turn down all those subservient asians? How can they deny the Stacey Dash's and Sheriff Clark's of the world? They gotta love the Barkley's and Sage Steele's who will do the black-bashing for them. Strength in numbers

Yeah, now, but let's be real, those Nazis and KKK cats from the past didn't give a fuck about any of that. They'd fuck a "good nigger" up just as quickly as a "bad nigger." They are being more political now and put more effort into maintaining alliances. That makes them even worst IMO.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have no choice but to accept other races of willing bootlickers. How can they turn down all those subservient asians? How can they deny the Stacey Dash's and Sheriff Clark's of the world? They gotta love the Barkley's and Sage Steele's who will do the black-bashing for them. Strength in numbers

Yeah, now, but let's be real, those Nazis and KKK cats from the past didn't give a fuck about any of that. They'd fuck a "good nigger" up just as quickly as a "bad nigger." They are being more political now and put more effort into maintaining alliances. That makes them even worst IMO.

Word.. I guess theyre Progressive white supremacists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    KingFreeman
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear you. They just don't want resistance. If we are all good subordinates and do what they want, then there won't be any trouble. Otherwise, you'll be labeled un-American and targeted as the enemy.

This isn't really new shit. It's the conservative way.

VulcanRaven
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ fighting each other and chanting usa usa
    marc123KingFreemanOlorun22Young Stef
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word.. I guess theyre Progressive white supremacists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's why it's dangerous. These coons are only coming out en masse now because they feel they'll be accepted. There was a time when they knew better.

On another note, sounds like those Antifa cats got their asses whooped. Those liberal white people ain't built for fights with skin heads. They better go to the hood and get some niggas next time they try to fight like that.
    word to Higher Learning

z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    nujerz84VulcanRavenPanchoYoSanchoMister B.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf was the deal with pushin the trash bin back n forth tho? lol
    KingFreemanYoung Stef
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    American culture =/= white culture.

Yep.

What being an American is isn't limited to the sensibilities of whites. But these types believe that this country is theirs alone and everyone else are just guests here.
    playmaker88deadeyeYoung Stef
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    No surprise the trump cacs are punching women

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    KingFreemanTrillfateInglewood_BYoung Stef
    marc123 wrote: »
    wtf was the deal with pushin the trash bin back n forth tho? lol

Passive aggression.
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    marc123Young Stef
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    texas409marc123Young Stef