• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like they're plottin' on ya lady

This post and then looking at your avi is hilarious
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you do it....only you should know the reasons.

everything dint need to be talked about.

but watch anyone trying to encourage you after you said no.

sounds like they got something to gain
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why not stay in bachelor mode if a person have to do all of that. Its better to do it openly & freely than looking over your shoulders, so you won't get caught
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    At least if you're going to do some ? ? , do it because that's what you want to do and not what some mf convinced you to do. And when that ? blow up in your face, make sure you take accountability for your own actions. ole can't take the peer pressure ass....Jimmy and Jo Jo made me do it ass ? ....smh.

Lol i never said i was gonna cheat. I asked what yall think of there logic. Me personally think its stupid and gain nun from cheating. Note i said as a man i understand the temptation cuz yes i love my girl but i cant act like i wouldn't b tempted if Beyonce was in front of me butt naked thats just attraction at work. Just like ik my girl would be tempted by usher or sum ? like dat.
    But its our morality knowing its wrong that stops us. Idk how they ignore there's but they do. I was just seeing if anybody else saw there way of thinking
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either that or they know......or suspect.......something about her that he doesn't.
  • TayGettem
    edited April 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Either that or they know......or suspect.......something about her that he doesn't.

Nah they've only met her once she live in atl they live 2hrs away from there.
    Im more suspecting they miss me, ever since me and my girl got together i admit ive changed. I feel for the better.
    But apparently they miss the guys nights out where we'd get together and stay out till like 5am fckd up off drugs and on the move for ? to fck.
    I admit i kind of miss it sometimes but ive hung my Savage jersey in the rafters
    I feel like that dude from think like a man two.
    Zeek The Freak lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread sound like some lil kid ?

if u not married, then by definition u can't cheat cause u have no real obligation to be "faithful"

but u should be making ur own decisions instead of letting friends influence u SMH
  • TayGettem
    Options

if u not married, then by definition u can't cheat cause u have no real obligation to be "faithful"

but u should be making ur own decisions instead of letting friends influence u SMH

Did i say they influenced me??? ? lack comprehensiveness
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Why not stay in bachelor mode if a person have to do all of that. Its better to do it openly & freely than looking over your shoulders, so you won't get caught

I fully agree but it's not always that simple
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i took from this is this ? havin comolete faith in his ? that she'll never cheat..

the irony tho..
    cause the ? probably sayin the same thing in regards to him..

"my man will never cheat on me.."

and he in here braggin about how he got away wit some ? ..
    ? u aint get away wit nothin.

u share that woman. haha
  • TayGettem
    Options
    all i took from this is this ? havin comolete faith in his ? that she'll never cheat..

the irony tho..
    cause the ? probably sayin the same thing in regards to him..

"my man will never cheat on me.."

and he in here braggin about how he got away wit some ? ..
    ? u aint get away wit nothin.

u share that woman. haha

Neva said i cheated on her in particular just admitted i cheated before. But im to secure to be paranoid abt her cheating. If she been cheating and i aint found out by now i probably neva will cuz she's neva gave me a reason to question her and vice versa. Just gotta have faith
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

u mean comprehension.........don't try to use big words with me lil ? ......have some respect when u address ya elders

obviously they did have some type of influence.....otherwise u wouldn't even be pondering the ? they were saying

u should've checked ur "friends" immediately

Clearly u missed my other post. Where i said i don't agree with this logic. Just posted it for discussion tryin to see who agrees with them. Or if im the only one who thinks there logic is flawed. Alot of posters are reading to deep when its not that deep.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u mean comprehension.........don't try to use big words with me lil ? ......have some respect when u address ya elders

obviously they did have some type of influence.....otherwise u wouldn't even be pondering the ? they were saying

Clearly u missed my other post. Where i said i don't agree with this logic. Just posted it for discussion tryin to see who agrees with them. Or if im the only one who thinks there logic is flawed. Alot of posters are reading to deep when its not that deep.

the logic to cheat is flawed as is the logic to be faithful. lol

• TayGettem
    Options

Facts just depends on the person ig
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jefe excelente out here sounding like Confucius
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But mfs wonder what happened to the black family unit. Smh.

Find better friends

Back inna day a coupla cheatin' episodes wasn't enough to get a divorce. Your grandparents or great great grandparents likely had to deal with one or both of them steppin out on their marriage. Some dudes had a sidepiece that knew her place. Some wives knew of their husband's "girlfriend" and might even have an understanding with her. Some women had that dude down the way that she would creep with on the way to play bridge or pinochle with her friends or on the way to the rotary club meeting. ? was a lot different way back. Find a couple that's been together for 40 years or so, chances there was an issue once upon a time where one of them got caught cheatin' but they worked through it, stayed together for the sake of their kids, and are still together to this day.

Nah b, that ain't what happened to the Black Family.

u hit the nail on the head but left out 2 things.... Men worked more women were house wives and needed theman for income... they stayed together cuz she had no choice at times... Also the divorce and child support laws changed the game cuz now that woman thats cheated on can leave get half (child support/alimony) and they have equal opportunity for jobs. They can leave work date someone else and get half whereas back in the day theyd be a single mom ? up...
  • TayGettem
    Options
    them cats tag teaming your girl

lukenooo_huge.jpg

darth-luke-talk-2.jpg

giphy.gif

Kmsl
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least if you're going to do some ? ? , do it because that's what you want to do and not what some mf convinced you to do. And when that ? blow up in your face, make sure you take accountability for your own actions. ole can't take the peer pressure ass....Jimmy and Jo Jo made me do it ass ? ....smh.

Lol i never said i was gonna cheat. I asked what yall think of there logic. Me personally think its stupid and gain nun from cheating. Note i said as a man i understand the temptation cuz yes i love my girl but i cant act like i wouldn't b tempted if Beyonce was in front of me butt naked thats just attraction at work. Just like ik my girl would be tempted by usher or sum ? like dat.
    But its our morality knowing its wrong that stops us. Idk how they ignore there's but they do. I was just seeing if anybody else saw there way of thinking

Usher can tempt yo girl?

Oh ? tom from the boondocks
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Usher can tempt yo girl?

Oh ? tom from the boondocks

giphy.gif
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wait so where was the logic?

All I saw was : "you might as well ? yourself so you dont have to worry about getting cancer...You might not get cancer but if you ? yourself now you dont have to worry about that extra stress of something that may or may not happen"

? cant be serious calling this a logical argument
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Wait so where was the logic?

All I saw was : "you might as well ? yourself so you dont have to worry about getting cancer...You might not get cancer but if you ? yourself now you dont have to worry about that extra stress of something that may or may not happen"

? cant be serious calling this a logical argument

Its dat ? logic lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You do have an obligation to not cheat..its called the obligation of being honest to the person you're in a relationship with. This is why alot of marriages fail. People think you can wait til marriage to establish certain patterns of behavior or standards when those should be established from jump