Title says one thing, video says another

Hmmmmm
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Title says one thing, video says another

Hmmmmm

Corrected. She didn't lay "hands" on her, she swatted her hand then got her ass beat.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some security door
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gotta stop giving these people who are clearly only interested in one thing from us our money.

If I had the capital I'd open a black-owned, black-staffed Chinese restaurant. ? give it a soul food twist or something.

Who the hell want that we want mr megay on chicken
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We gotta stop giving these people who are clearly only interested in one thing from us our money.

If I had the capital I'd open a black-owned, black-staffed Chinese restaurant. ? give it a soul food twist or something.

It can be Chinese staffed. I've seen a soul food restaurant that was Asian owned but had black people making the food.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah u can yell at owners...kick doors down and beat them up

Fuckn thugs
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You're not you, when you're hungry"
  • 7figz
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Fuckn thugs

Can't yell at customers, hit their hands, and hide behind doors thinking you can't get ? up.

? cowards.

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinese food is WOAT. Ain't no telling what you're actually eating or the sanity of it.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have no standards if you eat whatever's cheap and in close proximity. Who fault is that?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't get ..ehh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

If I had the capital I'd open a black-owned, black-staffed Chinese restaurant. ? give it a soul food twist or something

fhd001RH2_Don_Cheadle_002.jpg

? I knew I shoulda upped that pic when I saw that comment earlier
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

It can be Chinese staffed. I've seen a soul food restaurant that was Asian owned but had black people making the food.

this ? in memphis was kinda like that

excellent-mixture-of.jpg
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Fuckn thugs

Can't yell at customers, hit their hands, and hide behind doors thinking you can't get ? up.

? cowards.

They weren't buying anything just hanging around and were told to leave..
  • 7figz
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »

Fuckn thugs

? cowards.

They weren't buying anything just hanging around and were told to leave..

Does that mean the workers have the right to hit them ? Or call police ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the thread title as "gets that wok".
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Seems to me that both parties handled the situation badly, so I'm certainly not taking any sides. They're both in the wrong, imo. But an adult being irresponsible is worse than a kid being irresponsible.

I actually immediately thought that Chinese spot was the one down the road from where I'm at, but it's actually a few miles from where I'm at. All those spots look the same. The Asians got that formula down pat.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow! Breaking and entering and assault. Nice! Trust. She'll get hit with it too Peep this: I know a brother who in his OWN House grabbed his OWN set of car /house keys out of his wife's hand she clutched as they argued so he could leave and cool off! He was charged with assault and robbery! On my life he was! So it's so so easy and she just ? up.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @7figz ....They can hit us fam, it's ok. Stomp on us choke our young mother's, sit on em etc. They got that unity and
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @7figz .....Got cut off my bad. That money and unity equals impunity. I said the above in jest but it's true man. Jews own the ? , CAC run ? and we just run amuck buck wild as ? . Gotta reel it in bit but she was just ready for some drama anyway. Should left a long time ago. I'm a brother and I'd a probably came out that dam door and got that rat ? outta my place just loitering. Supposed that ? would shot that ? ? Now who's wrong? Kicking down doors? What's this a Biggie video?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That verbal intercourse sample tho