Teen Killed In Drive-By After Coming To Defense of Female Friend

Options
1235»

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEP AND THEY CAN RESPOND but I came to the store to buy something not to go back and forth with the ? out front that I probably don't even know , that's immature getting into an argument with somebody I don't even no about nothing but words. I'm gonna shut that ? down before it even start by ignoring people and going about my business, I got ? to do, more important
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    SEE WHAT U FAIL TO REALIZE IS CAT CALLING IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF SOMEONE TELLS U NOT TO DO IT, THEY BASICALLY HAVE TO MAKE U DONT IT, U CAnT TELL SOMEONE TO NOT SAY SOMETHING, THAT'S HOMOTIONAL, U FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY BY SOMETHING SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SAYING TO U , DO U UNDERSTAND, SOMEONE CAN WALK UP TO U AND CALL U A ? IF THEY DONT TOUCH U THEY U GOODS TO GO

Lol It's funny how many people love throwing out "Freedom of Speech" arguments, but don't actually understand what Freedom of Speech means. No, you can't just harass people verbally because of the First Amendment.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    YEP AND THEY CAN RESPOND but I came to the store to buy something not to go back and forth with the ? out front that I probably don't even know , that's immature getting into an argument with somebody I don't even no about nothing but words. I'm gonna shut that ? down before it even start by ignoring people and going about my business, I got ? to do, more important

So by your logic they shouldn't have started in the first place then.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    By my logic soon as u see negative ? coming your way shut it down ignore it quick, if u gonna fight and ? every time someone says something u don't like then u don't know how to deal with life and u might wanna stay away from people, cuz they way people troll on this forum if yall saying the same ? in real life I could see yall fighting everyday
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    By my logic soon as u see negative ? coming your way shut it down ignore it quick, if u gonna fight and ? every time someone says something u don't like then u don't know how to deal with life and u might wanna stay away from people, cuz they way people troll on this forum if yall saying the same ? in real life I could see yall fighting everyday

We already established that she and her people's should've ignored it. Now I'm asking you by your logic shouldn't those guys have not said anything either or not let their words bother them to the point that they killed an innocent kid?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    See what I found out in this world is that a lot of people respond to your response or attitude, if u cool calm collect that rubs off on people if you ignorant and can't keep your cool then people react, sometimes your own negative energy hits u back sooner than later , cut someone else acting a ass don't mean you gotta act more of a ass than then if u take a higher road u can make someone feel bad about popping bulls hit to such a cool laid back person
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    See what I found out in this world is that a lot of people respond to your response or attitude, if u cool calm collect that rubs off on people if you ignorant and can't keep your cool then people react, sometimes your own negative energy hits u back sooner than later , cut someone else acting a ass don't mean you gotta act more of a ass than then if u take a higher road u can make someone feel bad about popping bulls hit to such a cool laid back person

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mind your business

They're some ? ? . That's why you mind your own dam business.

Rest In Love
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

And how do you know the way the kid who got killed responded was on some ignorant ? ? Everything you've said in this thread is a ? assumption
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Be czt there was an altercation u idiot, if they cat called her and they kept cool and just bounced it would have been a different outcome
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Be czt there was an altercation u idiot, if they cat called her and they kept cool and just bounced it would have been a different outcome

But what if they just not catcall the chick?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I'm sure they didn't touch her near a store with cameras with other dudes around that's why they more than likely follow ed them cuz they new it was cameras near the store and they might get away with it better if they shot at them away from the store
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    matt mane wrote: »
    Dnt talk ? if u aint got a gun

How about you don't talk ? period.

? u
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There has been some EXTREMELY ? ? posted in this thread.
    223.jpg