Democrats are still mad black people are waking up, and joining a post-Obama exodus....

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the way the government treats u ? remind me how Sonnie Corleone did the dude wit the camera at his sisters wedding..

pushed him around smashed his camera and threw a few dollars and told him to shut the ? up and deal wit it..

yall ? the type to pick up that money and wonder why ur not respected..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Biden 2020!!!

the mastermind of the 3strikes law??! :joy: :joy:
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.

Obama created a law to protect race soldiers just like Trump is doing now.

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

Also, if you're referring to this law:

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

Donald Trump signs executive order giving police more powers

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?

Lol at this DOJ ? . Y'all ? love y'all symbolism. Victims of race soldier crimes have been getting money for years. And all the DOJ does is tell us what we already know. Let me know when these DOJ investigations lead to any punishment for these race soldiers.

Obama signed off on a bill that made it a hate crime to ? police officers. Where was the bills giving black people any protection?

Really, then why was this article published 3 weeks ago AFTER Obama's presidency ?

Killing law enforcement would be a hate crime under new bill

Attacking or killing cops and other first responders would be a hate crime under a bill passed by the state Senate on Tuesday.

Post your reference fam and try not make assumptions as to what "you ? love".

You calling ? symbolic meanwhile Trump's passing executive orders to make changes to it. I guess that "symbolism" is more tangible than you think.

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gif
    tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to be real DUMB to still think that Trump is no worse than Obama was/Hillary would have been on these criminal justice issues.

SMH.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggest sellout in black history
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ya'll "lets blame Obama on everything" narrative is hella tired now. Yall would easily fit in at FOX news.

lol at Beauregard Sessions' DOJ being comparable to Eric Holder/Lynch's DOJ. Yall Tariq Nasheed disciples are some funny ? man.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quote-politics-is-war-without-bloodshed-while-war-is-politics-with-bloodshed-mao-zedong-52-92-32.jpg
    Obama signed off on a bill that made it a hate crime to ? police officers. Where was the bills giving black people any protection?

Actually........no he didn't. States have been passing those laws on the state level.

You ? just making up excuses to be politically irrelevant & apathetic........
    maybe now u ? will wake the ? up.. cant sue..
    marchin aint go do ? ..

NOW what u gonna do??!

ah okay

obviously we gonna launch a revolution and create a Black Nationalist country

I assumed we were holding off until our people were ready, but since smartdumb ? that don't bus they gun wanna act like there's 0 room for peaceful political action anymore, aiight then ? it lets go

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?

Lol at this DOJ ? . Y'all ? love y'all symbolism. Victims of race soldier crimes have been getting money for years. And all the DOJ does is tell us what we already know. Let me know when these DOJ investigations lead to any punishment for these race soldiers.

Really, then why was this article published 3 weeks ago AFTER Obama's presidency ?

Attacking or killing cops and other first responders would be a hate crime under a bill passed by the state Senate on Tuesday.

You calling ? symbolic meanwhile Trump's passing executive orders to make changes to it. I guess that "symbolism" is more tangible than you think.

Obama signs 'Blue Alert' law to protect police

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/19/obama-blue-alert-law-bill-signing/27578911/

And you ? do love symbolism. "Oh look the DOJ is investigating I guess they're doing something"
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...@bossexcellence, what is your solution to crime? What actions need to be taken for those people in society that cause neighborhoods to feel like warzones?To its residents that want to live a good and productive lives? To the people that fear letting their children go outside to play and be social, without being murdered by random acts of violence or predators? Should these people that violate the civil liberties of the innocent; continue to get slaps on the wrist? What meaningful steps of deterrent should be taken?
  • fortyacres
    Options

- or ? like this -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/19/obama-blue-alert-law-bill-signing/27578911/

And you ? do love symbolism. "Oh look the DOJ is investigating I guess they're doing something"

and what's wrong with him signing that law again ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You (Americans) should all be mad at yourselves for allowing Hillary and Trump to be your presidential nominees.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    You (Americans) should all be mad at yourselves for allowing Hillary and Trump to be your presidential nominees.

The DNC rigged ? for her to win the nomination so that is a little different in her case.

Overall I agree with what you said though.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

- or ? like this -

Wrong? I don't know.

Pointless? Absolutely!!

The police don't need protecting they ? , maim and injure far more civilians than civilians ? , maim and injure police officers.

Needless to say when a cop is killed, or injured cops institute their own brand of justice, they didn't need a bill to put officers on high alert. They do that ? automagically, they stop doing their real jobs just to tend to fallen officers.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? walking around proud and feeling accomplished Trump won.

I for one love it...it's like watching ur favourite team u love to hate destroy themselves with unforced turnovers. The system as it currently is, is in no way structured to help the impoverished.

They use the minority to prove thoughts on the majority. Such as welfare should be abolished because people abuse it. Well people abuse acohol and drink and drive and ? people.

But with all the people that drink, the murder rate because of that and in relation to that is not the majority of people who drink. But because it does happen, is that evidence to outlaw alcohol.

Are kids findin their parents guns and killing their siblings evidence to abolish the 2nd amendment?

The who thing is one big contradiction. Once people realize that none of this...none.. not any...none of what happens in Washington matters at all. Is when people will start to realize we the people set the standard.

And trump for all his ? ? ...is finally holding a mirror up to America and saying...none of this matters
  • 5th Letter
    Options

- or ? like this -

Because they don't need any more protection than they already have?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I for one love it...it's like watching ur favourite team u love to hate destroy themselves with unforced turnovers. The system as it currently is, is in no way structured to help the impoverished.

They use the minority to prove thoughts on the majority. Such as welfare should be abolished because people abuse it. Well people abuse acohol and drink and drive and ? people.

But with all the people that drink, the murder rate because of that and in relation to that is not the majority of people who drink. But because it does happen, is that evidence to outlaw alcohol.

Are kids findin their parents guns and killing their siblings evidence to abolish the 2nd amendment?

The who thing is one big contradiction. Once people realize that none of this...none.. not any...none of what happens in Washington matters at all. Is when people will start to realize we the people set the standard.

And trump for all his ? ? ...is finally holding a mirror up to America and saying...none of this matters

There's a whole lot of of truth in this post.. Love it or hate it.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I bet if black people became the face of ? driving, like they are with welfare and food stamps that they'd be inclinced to change some laws.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Black people need to realize, you're not hurting white Democrats (they'll be alright). You're hurting yourselves. Latinos are now the coveted group. Black people need to get as much as we can while a party is still interested in our votes. As the Latino population grows, we'll become less and less coveted by the Democratic party and the Republicans damn sure won't give a damn about us.

This is obsolete and backwards. Neither party has done anything for Black people. Wealth is the objective, not voting for a party that's doesn't care about you. Smh, how can y'all not see this?
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

- or ? like this -

Wrong? I don't know.

Pointless? Absolutely!!

The police don't need protecting they ? , maim and injure far more civilians than civilians ? , maim and injure police officers.

Needless to say when a cop is killed, or injured cops institute their own brand of justice, they didn't need a bill to put officers on high alert. They do that ? automagically, they stop doing their real jobs just to tend to fallen officers.
    Because they don't need any more protection than they already have?

So the problem is its arguably an unnecessary law or the fact that you feel Obama needed to sign some laws to give citizens more protection? , because if so those are two different issues.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I bet if black people became the face of ? driving, like they are with welfare and food stamps that they'd be inclinced to change some laws.

? another way to look at it.

Look at how they are treating white heroin addicts compared to the way black ? addicts are/were treated.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

- or ? like this -

Bruh.

You had one (1) job to do, and several hours to do it...

And you post the same damn link I posted earlier...?

To a law about an alert system... ?

That doesn't say a ? damn thing about hate crime ?

steve-carrell-.gif
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Black people need to realize, you're not hurting white Democrats (they'll be alright). You're hurting yourselves. Latinos are now the coveted group. Black people need to get as much as we can while a party is still interested in our votes. As the Latino population grows, we'll become less and less coveted by the Democratic party and the Republicans damn sure won't give a damn about us.

This is obsolete and backwards. Neither party has done anything for Black people. Wealth is the objective, not voting for a party that's doesn't care about you. Smh, how can y'all not see this?

Because, Black Wealth can only be attained by segregating and concentrating our spending power, knowledge and resources in our own communities. Black folks aint trying to do that because, it screws up their chances of landing a becky or drinking with Chip for that promotion.

While we are doing that another little Mexico, or Havana is springing up some where near you. And that's what politicians are all about. A pay day.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »

Because, Black Wealth can only be attained by segregating and concentrating our spending power, knowledge and resources in our own communities. Black folks aint trying to do that because, it screws up their chances of landing a becky or drinking with Chip for that promotion.

While we are doing that another little Mexico, or Havana is springing up some where near you. And that's what politicians are all about. A pay day.

Truth
  • D. Morgan
    Options

SfFtlD.gif