25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    This ? is foul.

Her young ass shouldn't be ? grown men and his ? ass shouldn't disappear on her now that she's pregnant.
    5 Grand wrote: »
    She's Dope!!!

She's a ? child you pervert.

? yo dik aint hard b real look

56975245-wtf.gif
    Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif
    uBBtPv1vZtofS.webp
    what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Wtf did I just read?!?!?!? Did that ? ? just ask another dude if his ? was hard and demand that he look at it and let him know????? ? going on with the ic 2day? This is like the 3rd post I've had to flag today for overt faggotry and the ? who wrote this ? ? cosigned at least 1 of them. I guess releasing all of your built up homoerrotic tendencies is how you fatherless ? deal with your emotions on father's day smmfgdh.

I was more going for the underage of the savagery part of this...i am glad u brought the ? aspect in to the conversation..we will dim the lights in this place not by name callin but by thoughts of negativity ..
  • blackgod813
    Options

I was more going for the underage of the savagery part of this...i am glad u brought the ? aspect in to the conversation..we will dim the lights in this place not by name callin but by thoughts of negativity ..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    For all of you "she would've fooled me too" dummies...

No 15 year old can fool you if she opens her mouth

You in the club drinking, music blaring, she on your ? cause you known, and she down to ? ... Unless she or someone else say "stop she 15" you probably ? .
    7figz wrote: »
    I doubt people would think she was 15 from the jump. I'd have guessed mid 20s at least - from the 1st 2 pics.

Dude is ? . But to act like that chick wouldn't have fooled a lot of dudes is BS.

So job...college...year you graduated high school....can I add you to my rental car approved driver....

This ? don't come up in y'all convos?
    But y'all pull dimes?
    IC still making ? look suspect.

You asking for a ? life background before you ? ? Lmao. Too much talking. Herb ? out in the club doing the most. She 15 in the club that ? been a liar. She got a alternate life story built-in for sure.

What im tripping on is it's 21 and over to get in clubs in the states right? so what's security doing over there? Its with 19+ over here so some of these fools slip through but she definitely doesn't pass for 21.

dude: aye mah:
    chick: aye
    dude:cha drinkin on? mah
    chick: patron, papi

an then what?

you tellin on ya self.

? aint asking the right questions to trap this chick up....or found out an didnt care she was a youngin or was just trynna fukk anything that showed interests.
    nah fukk ? aint doing enough an thats why we have this thread.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yah she looks good but 15 year old girl would be terrible to have sex with. She would have no experience.

I like to play tennis with people that can atleast return a serve.

EXACTLY THIS. I went out with this chick who I suspected was 16 or 17 but she kept telling me she was 24 (I was 24 at the time) but something was off. I've messed with a few dunce chicks before so I just chalked it up to her being stupid. But when we started smashing I knew right away that she was lying to me. I got my nut tho and then pressed her, she ended up confessing and crying. She lied because she knew if she told me the truth I would bounce. I applauded her for her honesty and...smashed again.

Yea bruh

U going to jail
    s1hv24fk4za8.png

Whyyyy would u tell that storyyyy.side note how did u kno right away?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    But g ? u say u got in the ? an u kno right away how she 14 how!!! Im not hear to judge just learn...
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can tell by her hips and face n she gone b washed after the pregnancy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so we gonna skip over those who would and understand but didn't share a story?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    wholla pedos in this thread....

even in yalls wording ....alot ok'd ? ...thinking they cool.

smdh at the disgust
This discussion has been closed.