Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Never been south of the border, but keep going with your wack ass posts....

buddy-christ.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cody has no chill at all.

Didn't try to dress it up or anything........just told the girl that he just doesn't like her.

Paul better win the POV or he's finished.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Didn't try to dress it up or anything........just told the girl that he just doesn't like her.

Not 100%, but I think Paul got 3 weeks of safety by taking a temptation.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That temptation was JUST for Paul.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Forget his name, but that old dude was smart for taking the $25,000.

Never forget when I was watching Boogie and Frank in the pool talking on the feeds........and Boogie saying he's taking any kinda prize that comes his way.

His reasoning being, and I think this was before America's favorite........that only 2 people are guaranteed to win any money.

So, since the numbers aren't in your favor........the smartest thing to do is take whatever you can get.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Forget his name, but that old dude was smart for taking the $25,000.

Never forget when I was watching Boogie and Frank in the pool talking on the feeds........and Boogie saying he's taking any kinda prize that comes his way.

His reasoning being, and I think this was before America's favorite........that only 2 people are guaranteed to win any money.

So, since the numbers aren't in your favor........the smartest thing to do is take whatever you can get.

Especially if it is anonymous.

This the first time I've been really interested in the cast in a long time...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Alex was the target but she won POV
  • TheBossman
    Options

She might be underrated... .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i shouldn't have clicked that.

but anybody else notice they seem to be toning down the over the top scripted diary room scenes and voting process? maybe it's just because it's the first episode but i hope it stays like this throughout the season.

Now all they gotta do is not explain the rules of the competition and what's on the line 100 times as you're trying to watch it like we're all retards.
  • Max.
    Options
    Im watchn afterdark

This azn ? annoying
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that cuban guy is legit ?

he took paul not giving him a friendship bracelet and spun it into them working together and paul trying to keep it under the radar

also him being so excited about 50% chance of getting a good apple

he definitely didnt grasp that he also had a 50% chance at a bad apple

then he says he needs air when he was already outside during his tirade

i think dude is ? and doesnt want to come out and is taking it out on others

im hoping he wins HOH next week though

would make for a good first few weeks
  • ckfree
    Options

grabbing crotches

mimicking sex acts

being sexual suggestive when discussing anything

with as much as this cast talks about sex i wont be surprised if we get another orgy season

on the low the house was partially divided based on sex drive
  • Max.
    Options
    How would yall play the,game
  • ckfree
    Options
    i could never live in the bb house for the sheer reason that i am a ‘clean as you go’ type cook and a ‘wash every dish within 5 minutes of using it’ type person and i would not be able to stand that kitchen and sink

id be the person washing all the dishes even if i didnt use them and people would be saying

‘are you sure you dont mind?’

and id tell them no but secretly id be livid and the anger would keep building and building and building until i either exploded into a chima like rage or won hoh and evicted my closest ally because he or she didnt clean up after themselves

the social upkeep big brother requires would just ? me

its like babysitting everyones feelings
  • ckfree
    Options
    cody (military dude) is so unintentionally funny

i find his lack of emotion hilarious and a nice change of pace

i may get sick of it though

but i havent

yet
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought for sure that Christmas crossfit chick ? up by jumping off too early and choosing a vote instead of a competition to decide who gets evicted.

The houseguests are idiots for not voting her out.........especially the women.

You're supposed to vote out the biggest threat.........not the least popular.

Oh well, it's just the beginning.........and this looks like one of the most diverse casts they've had in years.

This could potentially be a classic season.

Hope it lives up to expectations.

The production crew had to interfere and get people not to axe Christmas. She was clearly the person you should get rid of strategy wise.
  • King of GA
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i could never live in the bb house for the sheer reason that i am a ‘clean as you go’ type cook and a ‘wash every dish within 5 minutes of using it’ type person and i would not be able to stand that kitchen and sink

id be the person washing all the dishes even if i didnt use them and people would be saying

and id tell them no but secretly id be livid and the anger would keep building and building and building until i either exploded into a chima like rage or won hoh and evicted my closest ally because he or she didnt clean up after themselves

This...
  • Max.
    Options
    Wait what happe. To the white ?
  • ckfree
    Options
    2. Megan was involved in a scandal involving a racist slur: In a conversation with Kevin, Alex said Megan claimed Jessica called Alex a "panda." Jessica denied ever saying the racist remark, but Alex went to the Diary Room to confront producers about the situation. The producers wouldn't let Alex see the tape, but she left the Diary Room under the impression that, although Jessica had been talking badly about her, she never used the derogatory term. According to Alex, Megan made up the entire thing -- something Megan denies.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-megan-lowder-self-eviction-everything-we-know/

i knew she had it out for jessica

in the premiere i noticed megan ignored jessica when she went to give her a hug

shes claiming she got ptsd
  • ckfree
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

This...

so many people ? themselves in the house with their social interactions and not necessarily because of who is a good competitor

against their alliance

etc

while i think i would do well societal constructs transcend the game and peoples biases enter the game with them so it all depends on the group of people
  • King of GA
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Have any major alliances formed yet? It still seems a little all over the place from the little I've been able to pay attention...
  • TheBossman
    Options
    2. Megan was involved in a scandal involving a racist slur: In a conversation with Kevin, Alex said Megan claimed Jessica called Alex a "panda." Jessica denied ever saying the racist remark, but Alex went to the Diary Room to confront producers about the situation. The producers wouldn't let Alex see the tape, but she left the Diary Room under the impression that, although Jessica had been talking badly about her, she never used the derogatory term. According to Alex, Megan made up the entire thing -- something Megan denies.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-megan-lowder-self-eviction-everything-we-know/

i knew she had it out for jessica

in the premiere i noticed megan ignored jessica when she went to give her a hug

shes claiming she got ptsd

Paul said he started it.