tenor.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    I feel bad for Isaiah having to go D2 cause he's a a D1 talent, but u gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. & ? Buddy Stevens and anybody like em...

That was my 1st thought..but all that ? ? Cam did and he still went D1. Wright size and speed might not have really been up to ? for D1 But for sure all that arguing wiht Buddy hurt him. I'm sure Buddy talked down to him at every opportunity to every recruiter possible.
  • jman252
    jman252 Members Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options
    Had that been any other coach Cam would have gotten kicked off the team with that behavior. Glad he got his D-I offer. I think sooner or later if Coach Buddy doesn't change completely he will end up getting canned and the D-line coach gets bumped up. Good move by Brittany to leave and start her own thing. This team was missing that alpha, the one that held everyone accountable and dealt with knuckle heads who wanted to keep ? up. Decent season but not as good as season one.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jman252 wrote: »
    Had that been any other coach Cam would have gotten kicked off the team with that behavior. Glad he got his D-I offer. I think sooner or later if Coach Buddy doesn't change completely he will end up getting canned and the D-line coach gets bumped up. Good move by Brittany to leave and start her own thing. This team was missing that alpha, the one that held everyone accountable and dealt with knuckle heads who wanted to keep ? up. Decent season but not as good as season one.

Kam better straighten that ? up or He wont be at Pitt long at all'...
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3aIdhWe8NE

Dope show.
    I wonder who that counselor will be ? this year.
    What happened to that running back from last season who was always missing class?

-He ain't doing ? in regards to DJ Law.

-I saw DeAndre Johnson the ex-FSU QB who got caught on camera punching that girl in the bar is on the team this year.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why yall hate Buddy so bad dude was just being tough on them boys cause they were ? heads mostly
    the D lineman Cam was a ? the whole season I didnt like him at all
    this season wasnt better than season one but it was good overall
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I dont know why yall hate Buddy so bad dude was just being tough on them boys cause they were ? heads mostly

Buddy's a racist
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next season will be a team from KC that was 5-4
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show brings up the interesting dynamic of black kids being raised in the suburbs and or relocated to live with wealthier family in the burbs and still ? up/being dumb as hell. Specifically Cam and that dude whose mom was and jail. It's sad when families sacrifice to put their kids born in the 90s/early 2000s into nicer areas with better education only for them not to appreciate the sacrifice and ? it up. ? is sad.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should of went with Hutchinson CC in Kansas
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished episode 4. Man some of these kids are so damn frustrating to watch. I though last season was bad, but between Bonner and Cam my head shakes so much I'm damn near dizzy....
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kam is a football version of Kareem from respect life
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cot Damn Clint Trickett (QB coach in the booth) is ? 26 and the youngest D1 football position coach at 26 years old! That ? was smart to jet when he could.

Also i think it will be interesting to see how these kids do without Brittany Wagner. But i think it was time for her to get outta that place. If she can deal with the dumbest ? of all time in rural Mississippi imagine what she could do with her new business with just normal struggling students. ? damn those kids in season 2 were dumb as ? !
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? kam dawg lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Buddy's a racist

He's not racist (at least from the video we see). ? he treated his staff worse than the players he ridiculed. ? the stuff he said to the Offensive and Defensive coordinators was much worse than anything he said to players. These players were hoes and crybabies and some of the buddy anger they deserved some of it they didn't.

But he ? tore apart the Defensive Coordinator multiple times. And the ? he said about Marcus' ex wife i was shocked Marcus didn't beat his ass on site especially with Marcus' kids being on the sideline hearing the whole thing.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Him and the linebacker that went to play for Texas Tech were some beast
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Those tats Isaiah and his girl got were straight garbage!!! I've seen people that have nicer ink that was done in the pen lol.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Those tats Isaiah and his girl got were straight garbage!!! I've seen people that have nicer ink that was done in the pen lol.

Lol, what do you expect they're at emcc not Ohio state
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i watched the first season with some people from the UK

...its crazy how the world seeing things and how things really are and how people dont take advantage of situations that others dream of having.....
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one that was upset that Kam even got an offer!?
  • Rampage12
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Lol, what do you expect they're at emcc not Ohio state

At least go to a real tattoo shop and not some ? smoking a Newport with a homemade tattoo gun. Sorry but every tattoo I've got has been from a reputable artist but if people wanna wear garbage on their skin for the rest of their life that's on them. I mean it was so ? there was barely any ink left in the lettering after only a couple days...but then again tweedle dee and tweedle ? prolly weren't taking care of them properly either because getting a tattoo in the middle of football season is beyond stupid.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Am I the only one that was upset that Kam even got an offer!?

Nah i agree that ? ass ? don't deserve ? . You mean to tell me his mom had him young and he got to live in a nice maryland suburb with a father figure (who played in the NFL) in his great uncle? And after all that ? to make his life better he still acts like a ? and has 0 confidence. That ? has nobody to blame but himself.