Ozark (Netflix) - Jason Bateman & Laura Linney

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I hated Ruth at first but she came around to me by the end of it.

I dig this show tho. I was so glad the pastor didn't drown his baby. I really thought he was gonna do it tho. I was fooled.

I really don't like the Snells tho. They're white trash rednecks. I hope they ? burn in hell.

Marty Byrd is funny. Glad season 2 got renewed, no dead eye but I wanna see how his daughter ages.

Great show tho although I do think that the dumb red neck killing Del was kinda dumb.

The ? FBI ? was hilarious. Langmore was so stupid LOL.

Loved Ruth from the jump. Do you think she is truly loyal to Marty or scamming him ? My friend af I are on opposite sides for this

The Snells are Hillbillys not Rednecks

Lol

Not sure what the difference is but it ? that old lady off when Del called her a Redneck. Triggered something in her started with that joke the old guy told and then they killed the strip club owner

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i been trying to watch when i can so ive missed ? here and there..but did the restaurant owner ? steal the 50 million and bounce
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    i been trying to watch when i can so ive missed ? here and there..but did the restaurant owner ? steal the 50 million and bounce

Maybe

Maybe not
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty Solid Crime Drama...I Wouldn't Put It Up Their With The GOATS But I Can Definitely See The Breaking Bad Influence/Parallels....;Jason Batemans Overly Verbose Acting Style Fits The Character To A T....Really Good Supporting Cast As Well.....

Also I Never Realized Laura Linney Was Working With That White Middle Aged Thiccness...SMASH
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I dig this show tho. I was so glad the pastor didn't drown his baby. I really thought he was gonna do it tho. I was fooled.

I really don't like the Snells tho. They're white trash rednecks. I hope they ? burn in hell.

Marty Byrd is funny. Glad season 2 got renewed, no dead eye but I wanna see how his daughter ages.

Great show tho although I do think that the dumb red neck killing Del was kinda dumb.

Loved Ruth from the jump. Do you think she is truly loyal to Marty or scamming him ? My friend af I are on opposite sides for this

Lol

Not sure what the difference is but it ? that old lady off when Del called her a Redneck. Triggered something in her started with that joke the old guy told and then they killed the strip club owner

I think she was down for scamming him in the beginning, but the more she was around him she started to like/respect him. She did ? her uncles for him so....
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laura linney thick now? Smmfh.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Lol

I think she was down for scamming him in the beginning, but the more she was around him she started to like/respect him. She did ? her uncles for him so....

I agree.

My friend thinks she is scamming him still and wants to ? him herself lol
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ending with the preacher and the newborn messed me up.....cot damn
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    the ending with the preacher and the newborn messed me up.....cot damn

Walked in my ? crib the other day while he was watching that scene. Watching him trip out was hilarious.
    Watching it again you see how seeing so much evil around him pushed the preacher so far over the edge he put his newborn babies life up as a test of faith. It will be interesting to see his role in the show going forward.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lil ? killed her uncles over some dude she just met

Lmao
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Lmao

They didn't exactly treat her like a niece slapping her around, blacking her eye and ? . He knew as soon as he hit her he was gonna get dealt with he just expected it to come from her pops.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Lmao

When you gotta go then you gotta go....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ruth actually likes marty at this point

Better father she never had. Someone to actually hold her accountable and trust with responsibility w/o treating her like sit or beating her.

Oh yeah why did the daughter leave the job interview to punch homie then get in the car
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Marty gave Ruth focus and self worth by giving her the manager strip joint job.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So quick question I just finished Episode 7 and I'm assuming Marty's private detective sent him the sex tape of Wendy???
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    So quick question I just finished Episode 7 and I'm assuming Marty's private detective sent him the sex tape of Wendy???
    That was revealed in episode 1, no?
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Ya think. You being funny right?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing first season, how is this not stickied?!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    This is Jason Batemans greatest performance. Really fleshed out character- believable. Deserves an Emmy. Episode 1 had me hooked but it kinda slowed down in the mid. Then picked back up. Great acting for the most part. The range of villains, the hoe ass wife, the annoying selfish teen, the whole town. But I love Ruth's character the most. Not sure bout the ? FBI. His character just doesn't work. An 8/10 show.

Jason bateman is ? so he gotta rep smh
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    This is Jason Batemans greatest performance. Really fleshed out character- believable. Deserves an Emmy. Episode 1 had me hooked but it kinda slowed down in the mid. Then picked back up. Great acting for the most part. The range of villains, the hoe ass wife, the annoying selfish teen, the whole town. But I love Ruth's character the most. Not sure bout the ? FBI. His character just doesn't work. An 8/10 show.

Him too?

tenor.gif
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does his wife know this?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    I hate that them rednecks got the best of Dell.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Shouldnt have made that slick comment. Shoulda jus made the deal n ?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »

Shouldnt have made that slick comment. Shoulda jus made the deal n ?

F all that them crackaz was racist to dude to begin with , i get its their crib but that lady was lookin for any excuse.