Destiny 2 Open Beta is Live

Options
13»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh I want to buy, bUT I also do not want to buy. Think when dividends come out in october Ima buy a external hard drive and some games, probably this too.

Anyone buy an external hard drive for their ps4 yet? Is every hard drive compatible with them as long as it can plug into the usb?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally beat the raid last week x3, very dope raid imo.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I'm getting old.

I suck at shooters, so I usually avoid them, but I saw Destiny had mmorpg aspects, so I decided to giev the original game a try.

Bought my first used game from Amazon, Destiny complete edition, now I'm reading it's a requirement to be online, and play with others to actually play the full game, wth, I suck at shooters, I want to avoid playing with others.

Welp, I had to return the copy to Amazon because i found out the expansion is not on disc, and has to ve verified with a code.

So I bout a copy from walamrt, today I open it up, it's a code as well...that expired 09-15-17

Threw away the receipt because I didn't think I would need it

-_-

I'm done with this ? .
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm filing a complaint with the BBB for selling something without making it clear that it has an expiration date.

If I can do that, we will see.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I'm filing a complaint with the BBB for selling something without making it clear that it has an expiration date.

If I can do that, we will see.

that expiration date ? is wack I ran into that a few times on other games.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got this for 29 bucks.

Nice start so far
  • Trollio
    Options
    Season 2 just dropped.

? fun
  • The Recipe
    Options
    There is a free trial for Destiny 2 on PlayStation, season 2 is a yawn fest so far imo.
  • Trollio
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    There is a free trial for Destiny 2 on PlayStation, season 2 is a yawn fest so far imo.

What level are you
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

What level are you

22, I was max level in vanilla beat the raid multiple times on all 3 classes. I’ll probably get back into it later. The prestige mode ? not having appropriate level rewards along with the ? luck of the draw with iron banner packages that ? turned me off.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

What level are you

22, I was max level in vanilla beat the raid multiple times on all 3 classes. I’ll probably get back into it later. The prestige mode ? not having appropriate level rewards along with the ? luck of the draw with iron banner packages that ? turned me off.

I heard about that online..im level 25 ..power level 312..im just collecting exotics until i beat the story n new raid. I also gotta try that trails of the nine before i make other characters
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I don’t think the new raid even has new weapons, that’s mad disappointing.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game trash, a huge let down from the first one. They turned this ? into a metaphorical gambling ? house with incentives
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Crucible was laser tag bruh I tried to get my powerful engram and saw nothing but lasers I gracefully bowed out
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y’all Trippin. Lazy tag was fun as ? . The expansion gave what I expected for 15 bucks. Destiny the best game out right now to me
  • The Recipe
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Y’all Trippin. Lazy tag was fun as ? . The expansion gave what I expected for 15 bucks. Destiny the best game out right now to me

Lol I went in the crucible with the new Hakke Kinetic SMG, with the new Vangaurd auto rifle super try hard, all I saw was red beams and my team mates being turned into molten and ash. I just backed out calmly and grabbed mine out the vault.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Lol I went in the crucible with the new Hakke Kinetic SMG, with the new Vangaurd auto rifle super try hard, all I saw was red beams and my team mates being turned into molten and ash. I just backed out calmly and grabbed mine out the vault.

Lol. Bungie intentionally gave everyone the overpowered weapon for the weekend. That ? is trash now. Y'all did the nightfall this week?