Fellas and Women in a relationship, need some real help

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
So before I say what I'm about to say, I'm asking humbly to please keep all the Donkey/trolling comments out. This is my first relationship, and this situation is a a very humbling experience I'm learning about myself, and I believe the IC can provide some good advice if this subject matter is taking seriously, because honestly to me it is.

So basically it's been six months with my lady, we had our ups and downs, but things have definitely progressed well for us. I realised recently that we been less physical and my girl basically finally admitted that I'm a ? and she feels like a sex object.

Being raised from NO, sex is something that is super open and casual, it's projected through our culture and our music like bounce music.

I honestly feel like ? , horrible and I wanna make things right and work on my sex drive and my ? for my girl since she is fine AF in my eyes. Before folks ask, yes I am respectful, romantic, mindful, caring, etc. But her issue with me is that I'm too sexual.

Is there any good way to calm down sex drives or to decrease ? for a partner? I feel like my sex drive and ? for my girl increases every time I see her. But honestly I don't wanna make her feel like ? , so I'm trying to mature and fix my ways since this my first real relationship.

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 someone asks for pics.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    INB4 someone says you share that girl.

This
  • silverfoxx
    edited July 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    INB4 someone asks for pics.

And this. Real ? , both comments is expected, but I'll just ignore all the LOLs folks gonna try to get, and only respond to people who seriously know how to handle this ? and that's trying to give real advice and not no HOH player for life type ? . I'm sure I'm not the only ? going through this.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take a cold shower or go ? when you're ? or you just gotta learn to control your urges
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres nothing wrong with u.. Her libido is low.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    How often do you spend time doing things that don't involve sex?

Tbh it might even benefit you to act disinterested for a few weeks. She will probably nose dive into lingerie and all that stuff women do when they think they've lost thier mans attention.

The other question I have is how old is she?
    Sounds crazy but most women's sex drive ramps up between 30 and 33.

6 months in shouldn't have these problems though. It's probably more her own psych issues than your sex drive. If that is the case you can expect this to be a constant theme
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What she don't do, the next woman will.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Theres nothing wrong with u.. Her libido is low.

Appreciate it fam
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    How often do you spend time doing things that don't involve sex?

Tbh it might even benefit you to act disinterested for a few weeks. She will probably nose dive into lingerie and all that stuff women do when they think they've lost thier mans attention.

The other question I have is how old is she?
    Sounds crazy but most women's sex drive ramps up between 30 and 33.

6 months in shouldn't have these problems though. It's probably more her own psych issues than your sex drive. If that is the case you can expect this to be a constant theme

I've read this article and it was saying the same ? . I'm taking notes fellas. She is 24. I been thirsty IMO so I'ma chill. Like y'all said, you live and learn. I'm learning.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    6 months in shouldn't have these problems though.

True. By 6 months the ? should damn near be fallin off or at least numb from ? your girl so much....given they both have compatible schedules.

Some ppl out here cant ? after their partner if they tried, n here he is asking how to decrease his ? for his girl.

Mannnnnn im rootin for ya tho good luck
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Lol.
    Chics like to ? just as much. But it's about how you make them feel. If you act like that's your primary interest and not finessing the other areas then she going to feel like a sex object.

This.

Women LOVE sex. 99% of all media women make or are aimed at them involve sex in some way.

What they want is the finesse. If you just tackling her every half hour that ? going to not only make her believe she's not worth anything but its also going to bore her to death.

You gotta rev the engine up. Engage her when its not about sex. Little ? like just holding general ass conversation goes a long way.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    So much game and good advice. I appreciate the incite fellas and Women. Like I said I'm still learning, so this is all new to me. What y'all saying is true. I definitely apply the information.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ve finally come to this theory, for a man there's usually gonna be 2 women, the one u want to raise ur kids and the one just wanna smash all crazy....if u lucky they the same girl and very lucky they the same girl....if not u got to do what u gotta do my ?

Related video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s388ypxVwg8
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped at 6 months with ups and downs.

Time to bang other females, boy.