edited July 2017
    Options
    In correct myself they had a hit in 07

campn6n9zz7u.png
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bizzy is on another level then L.Infamous

Mainstream wise Bone Thugz always been ahead when it comes to history in Hip-Hop

not trying to ? on dude but he shouldn't be mentioned in this post

I can understand if you followed Hip Hop a lil later you don't know the clout Bone had

but you may have came in around them time the mafia was really pretty big but never on the legendary level

yall just don't know how to differentiate

sometimes a break from mainstream puts you at legendary status ...

an da mafia still active so didn't really take a break when they really really took off like with Flip and ? C.

Bone Thugz is Bigge's era and they was right in the mix .... Legendary !!!!!

Right there with Tupac .... Legendary !!!!!! Get it Right !!!!!!!!!!!
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? was born in 1991. First of the Month don't mean ? to them.

? always saying dickheadshit I'm 2 years older and know about bone heavily this ? said this ? like it was 05 or something and being home have a bit after 99???????

Hell, I was born in 87. Difference between 87 and 91 ain't much. These ? crazy and the funny thing about it is, I didn't kno they was round my age. ? don't make sense, lol.

They start listening to hip hop in they 20's?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Bizzy is on another level then L.Infamous

Mainstream wise Bone Thugz always been ahead when it comes to history in Hip-Hop

not trying to ? on dude but he shouldn't be mentioned in this post

I can understand if you followed Hip Hop a lil later you don't know the clout Bone had

but you may have came in around them time the mafia was really pretty big but never on the legendary level

yall just don't know how to differentiate

sometimes a break from mainstream puts you at legendary status ...

an da mafia still active so didn't really take a break when they really really took off like with Flip and ? C.

Bone Thugz is Bigge's era and they was right in the mix .... Legendary !!!!!

Right there with Tupac .... Legendary !!!!!! Get it Right !!!!!!!!!!!

? , Inf was mentioned because that's the closest comparison to whose style them ? were biting. I've pointed it out on here before but even Soulja Boy used that flow before Migos were even a thought.

As far as Migos, any Bizzy disrespect is an auto ? YOU!! That ? has ALWAYS been my fave Bone Thug.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I bet NBA players born in 1991 still know who Gary Payton & David Robinson are.

A "rapper" should know who Bizzy Bone is.

Crossroads arguably top 10 most well known rap songs ever

E1999 arguably top 5-10 rap album

Different regions got different top 5s
    Lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i think they know about bone thugs, they just didnt recognize him when they saw him, cant expect ? to be starstruck by everyone. offset was just in the studio with busta who if u busy at first glance walkin by looks like a regular fresh ass beer drinking mechanic

from listening to bizzy, he wasnt too ? up about it and he sounds healthy n positive
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    What does ja rule think about all of this

tumblr_no0ewsDGGh1qbqo2bo3_250.gif
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man stop ? ya'll whole life. ? is welcome to go listen to somebody who know they history.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then why make an album called culture if you don't know the culture.

The album is about them influencing the current culture
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then why make an album called culture if you don't know the culture.

The album is about them influencing the current culture

giphy.gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Not shocking . Hood ? around the same age as migos will not know who bizzy is either
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus watched...threadstarter stupid af. Bizzy said he wasnt trippin, so why are u. Acting like a ? , all in another mans bnzness. Smh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not shocking . Hood ? around the same age as migos will not know who bizzy is either

If ? don't know there culture they don't k ow there culture don't give them a pass because there "hood" ? that's ? stupid you think everybody on this board out the jets????
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    If they don't know Bizzy, then they probably don't know who Lord Infamous was either.

Who the ? is Lord infamous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DPaERHEmaQ

Dj Paul's half brother, a member of three six mafia(the best of the group btw) and Da Scarecrow.

Do your homework bruh.

Why u even entertain that bs smh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im surprised and confused just like anyone else here but its not that serious

with the amount of material and number of rappers that has/have come out since our time....I really dont expect everybody to be familiar with ALL of that ? .....yeah he's a rapper its his history so he SHOULD know but should he quit his job today?....no....idgaf like that....if he dont know 1st of tha month and E. 1999 thats on him, his loss

people here dont believe I dont know Nas' ? like that...never owned an album.....I know who he is but I cant just recite a verse that wasnt on some huge track that everybody knows....thats unfathomable for some people

but its just as simple as everybody not growing up in the same house...thats it....different streams of material

some of ya'll be swearing by 90's tv shows I never saw once....everybody aint on the same program
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah my bro was born 1990 bone one of his fav groups all time and rap isnt even his fav genre

Migos fulla ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    What does ja rule think about all of this

tumblr_no0ewsDGGh1qbqo2bo3_250.gif

Lol dead
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is a lot of ? think that rappers are rap fans. I've come to the understanding that that's not true. Most of these dudes just see it as a way to make money. They don't care about the history or the culture outside of whatever little pocket they are accustomed to.

Basically
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better be glad it was Bizzy and not Flesh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

My brother was born in 1992 and he knows his hip hop history. Rap is the only genre where ? are proud to not know ? about tbose who came before
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them niccaz don't sound like infamous

they sound like Pharoah with that tommy gun flow .....

Yall always try to give credit to the mafia for some ? they aint originate or influence

Marc1234 your just a hater bruh this a hip hop website where we talk about Hip Hop so back back ...hater
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    them niccaz don't sound like infamous

they sound like Pharoah with that tommy gun flow .....

Yall always try to give credit to the mafia for some ? they aint originate or influence

Marc1234 your just a hater bruh this a hip hop website where we talk about Hip Hop so back back ...hater

Who??
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well I was born in 91 and know first of the month was that ? lol