Shameless - Season 8 (Showtime)

Options
13»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Finally saw some action tonight..y'all satisfied?

You talkin bout this non believable sex scene...this aint the The Deuce LOL.....and this was after he had her pinned up..

6gvawzti92d4.jpg

I thought it was hot.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they both went on different teams, I figured they might be movin the narrative like whos better in this or that....but at the end, they chillin, sittin down on the curb in some cool ? chattin..
  • Kat
    Options
    When they both went on different teams, I figured they might be movin the narrative like whos better in this or that....but at the end, they chillin, sittin down on the curb in some cool ? chattin..

I missed that part completely..I'll have to rewatch.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

I missed that part completely..I'll have to rewatch.

Its quick, but you can catch it..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode this week.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally saw some action tonight..y'all satisfied?

You talkin bout this non believable sex scene...this aint the The Deuce LOL.....and this was after he had her pinned up..

6gvawzti92d4.jpg

I thought it was hot.

You a freak
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Just caught up on last 2 eps

Whats up with the KFC in every episode?

They a sponser or is it some inside joke?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just got to Season 8. Been watching all 7 seasons over the last six months.

Saw Ep 1.

Lip's simpness disgusts me almost to no end. That muhfucker should sold like three online businesses and have a net worth of $25M by now. But they way he lets hoes ? his ? up.....sickening. Got this muhfucker out here like Usain Bolt, running that alcoholism off. That muhfucker could have ALL the ? in the world, if he just turned off the "cuff" button. Sad, SAD ? .

V is the most underrated black goddess on TV. She's alright. She IS alright. Straight 9....maybe 9.25.
    Fiona average as a muhfuck.

Carl is the most trill Cac on TV EVER. I relate to Kevin almost more than anyone. William H. Macy has found his defining role.

Show is dope, grimy, and funny as ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    So you relate to Kevin Hahahaha, you think you might be ? or what??
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Man Im likin this new Frank....I mean, Francis....I really hope he stays turnin his ? around...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Just got to Season 8. Been watching all 7 seasons over the last six months.

Saw Ep 1.

Lip's simpness disgusts me almost to no end. That muhfucker should sold like three online businesses and have a net worth of $25M by now. But they way he lets hoes ? his ? up.....sickening. Got this muhfucker out here like Usain Bolt, running that alcoholism off. That muhfucker could have ALL the ? in the world, if he just turned off the "cuff" button. Sad, SAD ? .

V is the most underrated black goddess on TV. She's alright. She IS alright. Straight 9....maybe 9.25.
    Fiona average as a muhfuck.

Carl is the most trill Cac on TV EVER. I relate to Kevin almost more than anyone. William H. Macy has found his defining role.

Show is dope, grimy, and funny as ? .

Co sign V. She is one of the finest women on tv PERIOD. I dont think ive ever seen her in anything besides shameless, but shes definitely one of my TV crushes atm haha. Body is insane pretty ass face too
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No-Sign on V ..Cant mess w/a chick w/no hips...Yuck
    They gotta ease up on the ? ? too
    Fun Fact used to work & go to High school w/the actress who played the relative of the dead tenant...And like V she ain't got no ass either...smh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Frank was winning and then looses his job.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    V ? are fake as hell
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Im likin this new Frank....I mean, Francis....I really hope he stays turnin his ? around...

yeah i was watching this episode thinking.. damn this the longest we have ever seem frank on the up & up, yall think its permanent? or how long til he gets back to grim mode
  • Kat
    Options
    Lmao @ Kevin asking how to be dominant. Pretty sure that's not how it works.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    am I the only one annoyed with the Ian/Fiona beef.. ? seemed soo forced.. like Ian you dont care about the them kids like that bruh.. you only care cuz that ? boy do.. i dunno seemed waay to forced.

and Lip need to kick both them ? dudes to the curb.. cant save everybody
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    am I the only one annoyed with the Ian/Fiona beef.. ? seemed soo forced.. like Ian you dont care about the them kids like that bruh.. you only care cuz that ? boy do.. i dunno seemed waay to forced.

and Lip need to kick both them ? dudes to the curb.. cant save everybody

Yeah last episode had me wanting to kick Ian's head off his shoulders. He took that ? too far.