HBO and Vice Doc about Charlottesville

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this was posted, but I thought it should be a separate thread about it to garner opinions and to get the attention of folks. I've sent this video to all my loved ones and I think it's an important discussion.

https://youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg

This country is ? .

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if this country was ? since its beginning?

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    What if this country was ? since its beginning?

Exactly, a lot of these crackas are just being honest with themselves and embracing their evil history.

In a way I'm glad these people are being more open with this ? , let the world see how many of these devils are. Trump embracing the Confederate statues, along with most Whites in the south, tells me everything I need to know. People need to challenge these Confederate supporting honkies everywhere they go.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    SMH at so many White people still supporting the Confederate flag and statues, celebrating the Confederacy is basically celebrating not just slavery, but ? , sex abuse, and the selling and trading of children and whole families. Let's never forget what the Confederate flag and statues really represent.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Im not shocked white people are being monsters because a bird fly and cats meow all we know how to do is react in the same cycle of outrage, emotion and repeat this is all they left behind since striping of our culture.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Im not shocked white people are being monsters because a bird fly and cats meow all we know how to do is react in the same cycle of outrage, emotion and repeat this is all they left behind since striping of our culture.

Yep. I hope more of these Confederate honkies get jumped and ? up. I support freedom of speech but again, we all know what those statues represent. None of this ? surprises me either.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Its a choice to walk in situations or walk through it keep ya head and heart before they manipulate it kingblaze84