So Meek Mill performed with 50 at James Harden s bday party?

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more loyalty no unity (nas voice) cool that they deaded their beef but nah i couldn't do that to my boy
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    No more loyalty no unity (nas voice) cool that they deaded their beef but nah i couldn't do that to my boy

I'm not familiar with 50 and meek beef. What happened between them two and what did whoever do to their boy?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its all about the money at the end of the day
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

I'm not familiar with 50 and meek beef. What happened between them two and what did whoever do to their boy?

I think 50 sent the first shot in a petty way to get at Ross.

Meek mentioned 50 in a diss track.

50 being petty kept dissing Meek on IG.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember 50 kept calling Meek a ? on IG. Haaa that was never that serious but the shots Meek sent 50 on the 4/4 tape was hard. That's how he shoulda went at Drake.
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    I genuinely think that 50 would pull up on pretty much anyone in the game, if he was in the same place and there was an opportunity.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THANKS FOR SHARING
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Welcome to last wk I been spoke on this rap Wwe ? ...
    gee757 wrote: »
    Well meek & woodface had a friend relationship B4 meek hooked up with renzel just like rozay had a friend relationship with Drake B4 he signed meek so it is what it is......meek got musik video s wit gggggay-unit Philly he was taking pix wit woodface B4 Gunplay got jumped @ the bet awards I'm not shocked 2 c them onstage wit the 757 VA AI...but woodface is finished in hip hop so him callin meek on stage too roc the spot is no surprise meek just can't have that muuunkee around the OG mmg ? ..

Huh u do know meek was fukin wit woodface B4 renzel???? Meek knows he can't bring woodface around rozay
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I remember 50 kept calling Meek a ? on IG. Haaa that was never that serious but the shots Meek sent 50 on the 4/4 tape was hard. That's how he shoulda went at Drake.

The lil beef started cuz meek clowned yayo when curly threw Benson n the bushes on ig.....then woodface told meek he'd like too do that too a few ? (mmg) he rolls wit....then meek started clowning woodface about being broke filing for bankruptcy like a muuunkee....then woodface started ig thuggin callin meek ? & started ? riding Drake then meek ethered woodface on the mic & that was it.......but meek didn't need to come@ Drake on the mic Twitter fingers was enuff cuz drizzy is not a rapper like woodface that's y meek dissed both woodface & gayme on the mic cuz they r rappers unlike Drake who is a popstar poser/reciter part time writer..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    what does Drake have to do with this fam
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

This thread about to do numbers
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regardless of that ? ...meek acting like a james harden groupie since then
  • gee757
    edited August 2017
    Options
    what does Drake have to do with this fam

I cant believe a ? ? ass mod gave u a lol for this ? question... 1 I wasn't the 1st 1 2 bring Drake up n this thread...& 2 woodface was ? riding Drake during the beef
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    What you gonna do about it, fat boy lol
  • gee757
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This thread proves how wack the reason is now imean muthafukas is n here acting like this ? didn't happen last wk & meek & woodface was never Kool b4.... this nu donkey ic is terrible & needs 2 die quick...

Ya fat ass is a ? laufing @ that stewpid ? when I clearly didn't bring Drake up 1st n here...gtfoh!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    You can simply log off and never come back, you autistic blob
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Finally, the beef was stupid. a meek, Ross and 50 track would be fire. Let's make it happen
  • gee757
    Options
    Finally, the beef was stupid. a meek, Ross and 50 track would be fire. Let's make it happen

It wasn't real beef woodface got n his feelings when meek clowned yayo for getting thrown n the bushes......but woodface is a shady crackkka loving hating housenigger u will never hear renzel on a trak wit that muuunkee..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    so yall aint peep Rozay s tweet about switching sides lol
  • gee757
    Options
    Lames is really eating that rozay tweet up like he wasn't tweeting that last yr cuz that's lyrics from his song 'no u turns'

https://youtu.be/ZevJJXGFC-c

SMH the mods need to close this late/lame thread cuz this ? is so last wk...
  • bck145
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This thread proves how wack the reason is now imean muthafukas is n here acting like this ? didn't happen last wk & meek & woodface was never Kool b4.... this nu donkey ic is terrible & needs 2 die quick...

Ya fat ass is a ? laufing @ that stewpid ? when I clearly didn't bring Drake up 1st n here...gtfoh!

You full of excuses....no one believe the fairtytale ? u spew...we have established that....exit the thread
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

You full of excuses....no one believe the fairtytale ? u spew...we have established that....exit the thread

? & prove me wrong or Gtfoh!!! This thread needs to be closed cuz this is old last wk ? .....plus meek told y'all squares last month that him& woodface squashed they beef but y'all lames was too bizzy tryna give him internet Ls like a computer geek & missed that.

https://youtu.be/BQGaH41d0JY
  • bck145
    Options

? & prove me wrong or Gtfoh!!! This thread needs to be closed cuz this is old last wk ? .....plus meek told y'all squares last month that him& woodface squashed they beef but y'all lames was too bizzy tryna give him internet Ls like a computer geek & missed that.

No loyalty.....my enemy is your enemy

The cop has beef with 50 and meek gets paid by the cop so meek should ride with him

But mmg built on a bunch of fake ? so ot doesnt surprise me that they ride like bithes....they should change their name to MM becsuse not a single G in the crew
  • gee757
    edited September 2017
    Options

No loyalty.....my enemy is your enemy

The cop has beef with 50 and meek gets paid by the cop so meek should ride with him

But mmg built on a bunch of fake ? so ot doesnt surprise me that they ride like bithes....they should change their name to MM becsuse not a single G in the crew

I don't even know y I'm addressing ya outsider ass but since u ain't the only clueless ? n here I'mma waste my time.....meek has been fuking wit woodface since the day he signed wit renzel here's meek wit the gggggay-unit Philly flunky that Gunplay was beating on camera after being jumped....

https://youtu.be/D8Xv0GA6n0o

Mmg didn't stop lloyd blankz from buying meek bottles n da club

154yq8z.jpg

Meek been on stage wit woodface since he's been signed to mmg

https://youtu.be/IaI1Gz5E4fo

This ? means nothing cuz meek & woodface beef was over nothing......& Rozay is not a muuunkee like woodface he's not gonna kick meek outta mmg cuz he ? wit woodface especially when meek is bringing him Mills just like woodface did 4 renzel......meek just can't never cross that line tho & bring a muuunkee like curly around a real baaaawse like raaaaawse tho cuz then that tweet everybody is talking about is really gonna mean something then...

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 50 Ross beef is stupid as ? .

And Ross dumb for starting it