'DJ Premier Explains The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Kick In The Door" Disses'

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Damn i wish big would've just went at Pac blatantly. He would've ? all over that whole camp

Think he did it right....Or he shouldve just went with the blatant sublims....Like all that ? Pac was saying Big shouldve just flipped it on him in a jokingly manner......Sorta like LL did Cannibus....Say some ? like "We dont set ? up to be robbed, we set them up for success"

Theres was an article in XXL that broke this ? down.....Big was going at it with Rae, Ghost, Jeru, OGC, Kwame put put out a diss, Pac.....

I disagree cause Pac was too disrespectful, you gonna ? my wife have her on the album diss me ? that we fighting and having rap beef until i feel we even
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

Schitt Ruck and Rock wernt the ones to play with, wernt they both Decepticons??? With them all being from Brooklyn they arnt the best dudes for BIG to be been beefing with, as although BadBoy artists like BIG etc were 'high priced assets' and would of been heavily protected by dudes like Gene Deal, Wolf and their boys etc but 'less important' dudes to BadBoy and affiliates who still had to walk BK and New York dolo could be terrorised and caught up with beef...

Back n 96 deathrow had enuff money to whip out the whole bad boy camp & Being that bcc was fuking with pac that could've happened......that ? would've been krazy too see pac n a video n 96 n Brooklyn ? on big on his own backyard with bk katz big couldn't go too Cali & play with pac like that...

Listen, Pac is my GOAT rapper, BUT BadBoy had enough money to go to war, and if you think about DID and WON because they are still here... Puff is close to a billy and where is Death Row and Suge??? AND BadBoy *allegedly* had major cats behind them (even it was from being extorted) that wanted to project their 'assets', cats like like Jimmy, Jack, Tut, plus Gene Deal's connections with Chaz, with Puff's *alleged* connections with BMF and the Crips on the West PLUS he could easily connect with other NY street dudes...

As official as BCC were/are, they couldnt mess with a huge company like BadBoy, they could probably could attack and Rob smaller dudes they caught slipping, but as a whole imo BadBoy were too projected...
    lethal5 wrote: »
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

Schitt Ruck and Rock wernt the ones to play with, wernt they both Decepticons??? With them all being from Brooklyn they arnt the best dudes for BIG to be been beefing with, as although BadBoy artists like BIG etc were 'high priced assets' and would of been heavily protected by dudes like Gene Deal, Wolf and their boys etc but 'less important' dudes to BadBoy and affiliates who still had to walk BK and New York dolo could be terrorised and caught up with beef...

@water ur seeds

I luv me sum Boot Camp Click, but its no secret Big had Starang gun-butted at his own studio session...and I dont remember any physical retaliation from BBC

Right thats what I said above breda, BCC are/were official, but I cant see them being able to take on BadBoy in actual war, which is probably why they sided with Death Row 'east', with Eric B...

None of that matters when ya too ? 2 come out & face the man ya dissin.... that's y pacs disses will always sting more then bigs cuz he wasn't a koward beating around the bush makaveli was kurupt calling out names!

This is what makes Bigs disses better, especially if he/puff actually had any hand in Pacs death.

You see, only a simpleton like u would be impressed by them Wolf Tickets pac was sellin on Hit em Up.

You see, when your intentions are to actually take it there, you keep quiet to the public and not incriminate yourself.

Pac had NO intentions of doing anything he said on hit em up.

You cant have it both ways...cant call Pac a genius on one hand, then say he was dumb enough to pre-incriminate himself on hit em up.....even he knew that......WOLF TICKETS

So Bigs vague form of rhyming in this situation is actually smarter, just incase he planned on taking it there.

With the bold, VERY true... And I think Puff is/was a grimey, snake and still plays that role today... If you are gonna take take it to a place on another level, if youre smart, which Pac WAS its not the best idea to air out your plans for the enemy or police, and if he did study the 'Art of War' then I doubt he would air out his intentions... Although, I suppose if youre far enough away from the attack like he could of been, then who knows, but I tend to agree with you there... But I think Pac himself said he knew all this would sell records...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    J-Z pushed a girl face for everyone to see so we talkn 2 different people here

Incoherent rambling in your posts about nothing
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? need to know 90's hip hop was a whole different beast, Yes Francis M.H. White Destiny line was a shot at Nas. And no he wasn't dissing his daughter you soft ass ? , Frank White was painting a theatrical cinema like picture like he always done.

Same ? that cheered Jay throwing condoms on Destiny car seat is now crying because Big said he holding Destiny in his hand, SMH
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

Back n 96 deathrow had enuff money to whip out the whole bad boy camp & Being that bcc was fuking with pac that could've happened......that ? would've been krazy too see pac n a video n 96 n Brooklyn ? on big on his own backyard with bk katz big couldn't go too Cali & play with pac like that...

Listen, Pac is my GOAT rapper, BUT BadBoy had enough money to go to war, and if you think about DID and WON because they are still here... Puff is close to a billy and where is Death Row and Suge??? AND BadBoy *allegedly* had major cats behind them (even it was from being extorted) that wanted to project their 'assets', cats like like Jimmy, Jack, Tut, plus Gene Deal's connections with Chaz, with Puff's *alleged* connections with BMF and the Crips on the West PLUS he could easily connect with other NY street dudes...

As official as BCC were/are, they couldnt mess with a huge company like BadBoy, they could probably could attack and Rob smaller dudes they caught slipping, but as a whole imo BadBoy were too projected...
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

@water ur seeds

I luv me sum Boot Camp Click, but its no secret Big had Starang gun-butted at his own studio session...and I dont remember any physical retaliation from BBC

Right thats what I said above breda, BCC are/were official, but I cant see them being able to take on BadBoy in actual war, which is probably why they sided with Death Row 'east', with Eric B...

None of that matters when ya too ? 2 come out & face the man ya dissin.... that's y pacs disses will always sting more then bigs cuz he wasn't a koward beating around the bush makaveli was kurupt calling out names!

This is what makes Bigs disses better, especially if he/puff actually had any hand in Pacs death.

You see, only a simpleton like u would be impressed by them Wolf Tickets pac was sellin on Hit em Up.

You see, when your intentions are to actually take it there, you keep quiet to the public and not incriminate yourself.

You cant have it both ways...cant call Pac a genius on one hand, then say he was dumb enough to pre-incriminate himself on hit em up.....even he knew that......WOLF TICKETS

So Bigs vague form of rhyming in this situation is actually smarter, just incase he planned on taking it there.

With the bold, VERY true... And I think Puff is/was a grimey, snake and still plays that role today... If you are gonna take take it to a place on another level, if youre smart, which Pac WAS its not the best idea to air out your plans for the enemy or police, and if he did study the 'Art of War' then I doubt he would air out his intentions... Although, I suppose if youre far enough away from the attack like he could of been, then who knows, but I tend to agree with you there... But I think Pac himself said he knew all this would sell records...

Deathrow was running laps around bad boy n 96 I'mma let the don speak on that....

https://youtu.be/39DgmG76_kA

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

@KneeGro_DuperMan

@water ur seeds

Deathrow was running laps around bad boy n 96 I'mma let the don speak on that....

LMAO......Death Row East was a dream that never took off. Suge sold Pac a dream fam lol Pac wasn't even going to run it Eric B was.

Cosing.

These coulda, woulda, shouda stans are ridiculous. 2Pac died broke and Death Row lost all their steam in 96. While Bad Boy went on to sell 30 Million records in 1997.
  • gee757
    Options
    @KneeGro_DuperMan

@KneeGro_DuperMan

@water ur seeds

LMAO......Death Row East was a dream that never took off. Suge sold Pac a dream fam lol Pac wasn't even going to run it Eric B was.

I didn't post that cuz deathrow east I posted that clip cuz pac was speaking on how deathrow was running laps around bad boy that's y a deathrow east was gonna exist........bad boy was not worth 300mill n 96 like deathrow bad boy didn't have enufff money or power to start a bad boy west n 96.......
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If Pac woulda lived, the most realistic outcome woulda been he woulda reconnected with his feminine side, stop rapping around 1998 and went back to ballet.

Pac was putting smily faces in his letter before it was even a thing.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    If Pac woulda lived, the most realistic outcome woulda been he woulda reconnected with his feminine side, stop rapping around 1998 and went back to ballet.

Jay Z would have ethered 2Pac on that Summer Jam screen
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chile, I'd cut tides with the culture when I saw that man mush her face like that. :heartbreak: His horrendous behavior was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, honestly. I don't understand how our community allows black men to physically abuse their women without repercussion. :frown: This barbaric aggression must end soon, or we'll all gag! :sweat:
  • gee757
    Options

& If big would've lived, the most realistic outcome would been he would've reconnected wit his ? side, stop rapping around 1998 & went back 2 male stripping like gayme when he pulled that no mann stunt n a VA hotel full of men........s/o 2 cease he's a real 1 no mannn cuz he lived out bigs dreams strippin nekkid for the male members of jm & 2 Whyte gurls & let the muuunkee out French Montana dropped the footage!

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

& If big would've lived, the most realistic outcome would been he would've reconnected wit his ? side, stop rapping around 1998 & went back 2 male stripping like gayme when he pulled that no mann stunt n a VA hotel full of men........s/o 2 cease he's a real 1 no mannn cuz he lived out bigs dreams strippin nekkid for the male members of jm & 2 Whyte gurls & let the muuunkee out French Montana dropped the footage!

they should just banned you for 4 life
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats whats up man. Sounds like BIG and PAC woulda both did what made them happy. Shame they died so young.
  • gee757
    Options

they should just banned you for 4 life

? clown I was not being disrespectful in that post biggie was stripped down nekkid n a room full of men n a VA hotel.....& French Montana released a video of cease strippin nekkid for the male members of jm who was screaming 'let the muuunkee out' & 2 white gurls all #Facts

Thats whats up man. Sounds like BIG and PAC woulda both did what made them happy. Shame they died so young.

Tru..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN JAY Z EVEN BIT OFF OF BIGGIE DISSIN' NAS' SEED :-1:
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chile, I'd cut tides with the culture when I saw that man mush her face like that. :heartbreak: His horrendous behavior was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, honestly. I don't understand how our community allows black men to physically abuse their women without repercussion. :frown: This barbaric aggression must end soon, or we'll all gag! :sweat:

~queenbeePac~ !!!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

“The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee’s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

“Specifically, the scene is derived from Chapter 14: ‘Two Months Too Long,’” the Roc-A-Fella rep disclosed. “The context of the play fighting is the tour has gone on too long and she is making fun of Jay-Z and if you listen you hear her teasing [like] “Gimme elbow room, gimme elbow room, I’m the Jigga man.”

Another source further detailed Jay’s relationship with the Roc executive. “She and Jay grew up together and play like that which is why no one of people watching look fazed by it,” the source said. “She still works for and with Jay.”

“Once you know its [the executive] and you know her, it all makes sense, but for the average person, they are going to run with it.” In the scene, Jays-Z’s former mentor Jaz-O can be seen to the right with a semi-smile on his face as Jay-Z supposedly strikes the women. None of the others in the scene express dismay at the display either.

According to the representative, Jay-Z and other sources, the pair is described as “life long friends,” even though the exact length of their relationship was undetermined. The Roc-A-Fella representative stated that the mainstream media has begun to call inquiring about the nature of the “video” hoping for some headlining news.

“If Jay was beating up a female, it certainly wouldn’t appear in a movie put out by Roc-A-Fella,” the rep concluded.
  • gee757
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

“The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee’s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

“Specifically, the scene is derived from Chapter 14: ‘Two Months Too Long,’” the Roc-A-Fella rep disclosed. “The context of the play fighting is the tour has gone on too long and she is making fun of Jay-Z and if you listen you hear her teasing [like] “Gimme elbow room, gimme elbow room, I’m the Jigga man.”

Another source further detailed Jay’s relationship with the Roc executive. “She and Jay grew up together and play like that which is why no one of people watching look fazed by it,” the source said. “She still works for and with Jay.”

“Once you know its [the executive] and you know her, it all makes sense, but for the average person, they are going to run with it.” In the scene, Jays-Z’s former mentor Jaz-O can be seen to the right with a semi-smile on his face as Jay-Z supposedly strikes the women. None of the others in the scene express dismay at the display either.

According to the representative, Jay-Z and other sources, the pair is described as “life long friends,” even though the exact length of their relationship was undetermined. The Roc-A-Fella representative stated that the mainstream media has begun to call inquiring about the nature of the “video” hoping for some headlining news.

“If Jay was beating up a female, it certainly wouldn’t appear in a movie put out by Roc-A-Fella,” the rep concluded.

1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

lol Come on man. Look at that ? 's face. That wasn't play. Jigga a man and a human. He just got ? about something and acted out.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

lol Come on man. Look at that ? 's face. That wasn't play. Jigga a man and a human. He just got ? about something and acted out.

That's his old friend Chaka wasn't nothing big about that word was they always played like that even when Dame and Jay took recent pic together he got her in a headlock..... It was always a non story ppl tried to turn into a story3ruxhulaxahl.jpg
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

That's his old friend Chaka wasn't nothing big about that word was they always played like that even when Dame and Jay took recent pic together he got her in a headlock..... It was always a non story ppl tried to turn into a story3ruxhulaxahl.jpg

How recent is this picture?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

I ain't saying what happened was the end of the world. He didn't punch her. He just mushed her, but he clearly wasn't being playful in the gif like he is in the pic. They might very well be cool, but people get up set with people they are cool with all the time. It happens.
  • GetoBoy
    edited September 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

How recent is this picture?

Alot more recent then hard knock life lol
  • GetoBoy
    Options

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

I ain't saying what happened was the end of the world. He didn't punch her. He just mushed her, but he clearly wasn't being playful in the gif like he is in the pic. They might very well be cool, but people get up set with people they are cool with all the time. It happens.

I highly doubt they gonna promote a clip of their biggest artist assault a woman in a angry manner ain't like this leaked or something they put it out themselves.... Gotta think they're smarter then that especially if they tryna tell you don't trip and she ain't come out and say it happened out of anger
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I don't even feel like arguing with y'all ? . Got ? saying Big dissed a infant and you got ? saying Big was afraid of Pac lol. Also SMH the Jeru diss should not be new news to anyone who's a hiphop head.

I've never been or will be a hiphop head so 99% of the beefs yall discuss is new to me.

Also ? subliminal disses. If names aren't named or said person doesn't come out an say who it was about then the so called diss could be about anybody.

Yall ? can try to connect all the dots you want still don't mean of the ? yall saying about who was so called dissed is a fact, ? is nothing but speculation.