DoUwant2go2Heaven Did You Predict The Hurricanes?

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Up until about a few weeks ago ? wasn't saying nothing bout no 09/23/2017.

Everybody who peddling this need to get Donkey of the Day after the 23rd.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The number #1 sign that this is the generation of the end are not these latest heavenly signs, but the establishment of the nation of Israel again after almost 1900 years of having no nation after the Romans kicked them out of the land in 70 A.D. just like Jesus said would happen because they rejected Him as Messiah when He first came.

Jesus said that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel would not pass away until all things are fulfilled. Jesus told us that when you see the fig tree start to come out in leaf we are to know that summer is near. And what comes after summer? The fall season! Harvest time! The season of glory!

Now take a look at how the fig tree has bloomed in the last 120 years.

1. On August 29, 1897 Theodore Herzl organized the 1st zionist conference in Basel switerzerland in order to establish a Jewish state.

1897+120=2017

2. On November 2, 1917, Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour writes the Balfour declaration expressing the British government’s support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

1917+100= 2017

3. On 29 November 1947, the UN General Assembly adopted the Plan Resolution 181, which officially partitioned the land of Israel to the Jewish people.

1947+70=2017

4. On June 10, 1967 the 6 day war was over and the Jewish people recaptured their ancient capital city of Jerusalem.

1967+50=2017.

“As soon as the fig tree come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. 31So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of ? is near. 32Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.”
    Luke 21:29-33

Jesus specifically said that the generation, which sees the fig tree come out in leaf, will not pass away until all has taken place. And guess what? every generation mentioned in the Bible converges to the year 2017.

Generations in the bible are reckoned to be:

120 years
    100 years
    70 years
    50 years

1.Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide ina man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” Genesis 6:2

120 years ago was the 1st zionist conference

2. When ? was confirming His promise to Abraham, He told Abraham about the future of his descendants in a foreign land. ? told him about that time in Genesis 15:16: “And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.” Here we see that the a generation is likened to 100 years. For the children of Israel were in Egypt for 400 years.

100 years ago was the Balfour declaration.

3. The psalmist in Psalm 90:10 said this about a generation: “The years of our life are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away.”

70 years ago was the UN resolution 181 which established the nation of Israel.

4.“You shall count seven weeks of years, seven times seven years, so that the time of the seven weeks of years shall give you forty-nine years. 9Then you shall sound the loud trumpet on the tenth day of the seventh month. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the trumpet throughout all your land. 10And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, when each of you shall return to his property and each of you shall return to his clan. 11That fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of itself nor gather the grapes from the undressed vines. 12For it is a jubilee. It shall be holy to you. You may eat the produce of the field. Leviticus 25:8-12

50 years marks a jubilee, which is the year of release, where liberty is proclaimed and everyone and everything returns to their original owner. 50 years ago was the 6 day war, 50 years before the 6 day war was 1917 and the Balfour declaration. Thus here in 2017 we have another Jubilee year. And this jubilee year is said to be the 120th jubilee from creation. Again taking us back to the days of Noah and Genesis 6:2, where ? said that His Spirit will not strive with man for longer than 120 years. Many equate that to also mean 120 jubilees. 120 jubilees = 6,000 years. ? said that He created the world in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested. This pattern is playing out in human history. We are at the cusp of 6,000 years of human history. The 7th day is a day of rest. And that 7th day of rest is the millennial reign of Christ on earth from Jerusalem.

Whoever has ears to hear may they hear. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Up until about a few weeks ago ? wasn't saying nothing bout no 09/23/2017.

Everybody who peddling this need to get Donkey of the Day after the 23rd.

I've been talking about 9/23/2017 since last year. And the only thing GUARANTEED to happen on that date is the great sign in heaven being fulfilled.

Everything else is just speculation. Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is using Disney's Hercules to prove his point? Yeah, you've gone crazy.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is clinically insane
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Extreme religious fervor is a sad mental illness.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    9/23 is a Saturday this ? gonna have to wait and be moved to another day b
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Protestant Christianity is an apocalyptic death cult
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    A wise man once said to predict the future you must create the future. Mystics have long said* what you focus on becomes reality. And science is saying you create your reality, we create our reality. So if doom and gloom people have created this rapture ? , that might the 1000 years of peace the bible also talks about cuz the devil was religion all along.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    This ? is clinically insane

Insane for Jesus! Yes! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Extreme religious fervor is a sad mental illness.

cover_lg.jpg

"IT" is coming! ? have mercy if your left behind to experience what's at the bottom of the picture. Amen. P
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh when the world ends

It ends

No one knows that date or time
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh all you ? do is preach about hellfire and brimstone. You people have twisted the doctrine to be a lazy personality cult. ? is weak dude
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? doesn't even know when the world ends, his ? couldn't figure out Aaron was ? lying.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Bruh when the world ends

It ends

No one knows that date or time

Worlds not ending though. That's the point.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2017
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Bruh all you ? do is preach about hellfire and brimstone. You people have twisted the doctrine to be a lazy personality cult. ? is weak dude

1. I preach Jesus loves you....people say so what
    2. I preach Jesus gives eternal life.... people say who cares
    3. I preach Jesus offers forgiveness of sins..... people say I don't want it
    4. I preach about the judgment to come...... people say all you do is preach hell fire and brimstone.

The lost will never understand though, so rejection of the message and the Savior is what's expected!

Thank ? He gave me rhino skin and made my forehead harder than flint!

Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conspiracy forums talking about date, religious nuts talking about the 23rd, so you can bet ain't ? gonna happen on the 23rd just like in 2012 when the planets aligned or someshit.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-threatens-destroy-israel-apos-164334900.html

Iran Threatens to Destroy Israel's Tel Aviv, But Gulf Arab States Appear Closer to Former Foe

Newsweek
    Tom O’Connor
    NewsweekSeptember 18, 2017

Iran's army chief warned Monday that his country would immediately lay waste to Israel's commercial capital of Tel Aviv should Israeli leaders make any mistakes.
    The threat came just a day before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was set to take the stage to deliver a U.N. General Assembly speech widely believed to center on Iran's growing influence in the Middle East. Israel's traditionally dismal relationships with other countries in the majority-Muslim region have shifted, with some Gulf Arab states reportedly moving away from a decades-long boycott established after Israel's founding in 1948 and the subsequent expulsion and exodus of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.

Link contains rest of article.

Gog and Magog soon. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Conspiracy forums talking about date, religious nuts talking about the 23rd, so you can bet ain't ? gonna happen on the 23rd just like in 2012 when the planets aligned or someshit.

But something is happening on 9/23/2017.

maxresdefault-996x560.jpg

Amen.

What else happens on that day? Only ? knows. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    wp8c5w35xvbz.png

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/donald-trump-un-speech-iran-north-korea/index.html

Trump to UN: 'Rocket Man is on a suicide mission'

United Nations (CNN)President Donald Trump delivered Tuesday a doomsday warning to North Korea and mocked its young leader, a pugnacious escalation in rhetoric in a wide-ranging debut address to the United Nations, the world's foremost diplomatic body.

In blunt terms, Trump warned the US would "totally destroy North Korea" if forced to defend itself or its allies. He said while the US has "great strength and patience," its options could soon run out.
    Directly putting the country's leader on notice, Trump suggested Kim Jong Un could not survive an American attack.

But everything is normal though right?

It's all sweet, right?

SMH
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    México just had another earthquake

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rub my cross everytime I get in the car. I believe the end is near. ? it.
  • VIBE
    Options