Morgan Freeman comes out and tells the truth! Will you accept it?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/V2av__s-598

Why is Morgan freeman saying all this? Why now? Any thoughts?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    https://youtu.be/CMHwEPBGR5M

Don't forget about the Simpsons! The most turnt up show in history!

Amen.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I checked, Morgan was an atheist.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Last I checked, Morgan was an atheist.

He's not talking about ? in the video though. Amen.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The creator of the Simpson's, Matt Groening, is an atheist also.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The creator of the Simpson's, Matt Groening, is an atheist also.

High level free mason as well!

Longest running show in TV history!

Hidden messages galore!

One of the Elites favorite tool to hide their plans in plain sight.

It's astonishing how they use that show. Amen.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Why are you trying to keep scaring us? Is it for us to get right with the Lord before it's too late?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Amen.

Why are you trying to keep scaring us? Is it for us to get right with the Lord before it's too late?

I'm just sounding the alarm my friend. It's my job as your brother to tell you the truth about what's going on. Only someone who hates you will lie to you.

No need to be scared if you know the Lord. If you don't, well, then you should be scared. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    But @silverfoxx why is Morgan Freeman coming out and saying all this? Why now? Why Him?

I've been warning about Russia for years. It's just interesting how this came out
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But @silverfoxx why is Morgan Freeman coming out and saying all this? Why now? Why Him?

I've been warning about Russia for years. It's just interesting how this came out

As a past cryptozoologist, who spent numerous days of studying HAARP, Mayan Calendar, 9/11, The Denver Airport, Biblical prophecies, nostrodamous, Zeitgeist documentries , etc you name it I've certainly been on the end of receiving threats and having anxiety and paranoia to go outside from my studies.

Propaganda videos predicting the worlds end or next great destruction is certainly fascinating, but folks don't show the other side of what the videos do to loyalists.

My girlfriend is currently depressed, and is paranoid because her family member has been partaking in irrational behavior for months based on videos published on YouTube and sites and that create a state of fear, panic, and anxiety. It's to the point now where we have to factor in paid professionals to provide therapy and counseling for her family member, while my girlfriend has to worry daily about her family member conditions.

So as a person who has faced depression, anxiety, and lost faith in humanity from theories that state an possible demise, ive learned to live comfortably in a state of ignorance, while maintaining a open relationship with ? . Because to live in a state of worry, is not living at all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

As a past cryptozoologist, who spent numerous days of studying HAARP, Mayan Calendar, 9/11, The Denver Airport, Biblical prophecies, nostrodamous, Zeitgeist documentries , etc you name it I've certainly been on the end of receiving threats and having anxiety and paranoia to go outside from my studies.

Propaganda videos predicting the worlds end or next great destruction is certainly fascinating, but folks don't show the other side of what the videos do to loyalists.

My girlfriend is currently depressed, and is paranoid because her family member has been partaking in irrational behavior for months based on videos published on YouTube and sites and that create a state of fear, panic, and anxiety. It's to the point now where we have to factor in paid professionals to provide therapy and counseling for her family member, while my girlfriend has to worry daily about her family member conditions.

So as a person who has faced depression, anxiety, and lost faith in humanity from theories that state an possible demise, ive learned to live comfortably in a state of ignorance, while maintaining a open relationship with ? . Because to live in a state of worry, is not living at all.

Thanks for sharing insight into your personal life my friend. I never knew the other side of things. People in my circle of influence have a strong foundation in the LORD which must be paramount when looking into these topics. It's never been my mission to do any type of harm to anybody. Only to inform people that there are things out there that don't appear as they seem. While most mock and scoff, the few who do understand have never informed me of being influenced to the point of depression and anxiety as in the case of your families situation.

I can see how these things can happen though because the enemy works tirelessly to steal, ? , and destroy. If you are asleep to these things he's working to keep that person asleep; if you are awake to these things he's working tirelessly to cast doubt, instill fear, and stop you from sharing these things. He's relentless in his attacks.

Thank ? that his time is almost up and the final act is about to commence. With the lateness of the hour at hand and everything going according to what was written in the word of ? , it is my sole mission to exalt Jesus Christ and warn the world of whats to come. Hallelujah!

Your family is in my prayers my brother. Jesus gives rest to the weary, calms the storms of anxiety and depression, takes all our burdens upon Himself. May the whole armor of ? be fitted on you and your family as we all push through the final leg of the race! The finish line is near and I prat that we will all finish strong. ? bless you my friend. Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

1. Because he's using his celebrity status to be a voice for millions.

2. Because Trump is our President due to Russian influence.

It's not what you're making it out to be - some grand biblical ? sign. It's cause and effect. It's been like this since the elections. The only damn "end is near" is the investigation and his Presidency.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

1. Because he's using his celebrity status to be a voice for millions.

2. Because Trump is our President due to Russian influence.

It's not what you're making it out to be; some grand biblical ? sign. It's cause and effect. It's been like this since the elections. The only damn "end is near" is the investigation and his Presidency.

TIME magazine would like to have a word with you @VIBE @Inglewood_B

Time-Magazine-The-End-Is-Near.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options

with the two most disliked candidates in the history of our elections and a shocking result, yes, this is fitting

you keep taking things out of context to fit your biblical apocalypse, that's where you keep going wrong

I think logic would like to have a deep conversation with you. You've been neglecting its call for far too long.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

with the two most disliked candidates in the history of our elections and a shocking result, yes, this is fitting

you keep taking things out of context to fit your biblical apocalypse, that's where you keep going wrong

I think logic would like to have a deep conversation with you. You've been neglecting its call for far too long.

@Vibe why can't you see that the LORD is coming soon?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2017
    Options

Which Lord? Which ? ? They're all eventually coming back. Even cats like Merlin or King Arthur. Aliens are said to be coming back, as well.

The majority of religions also "predict" the end times. It's all painted just as broadly as 'the holy bible' paints it.

There's always going to be famine, wars, racial hatred, natural disasters etc. We are at a population of what, 7 billion? A lot comes with that. A lot also comes with technology making it seem worse than it is. This generation isn't worst than the last, just as the last generation wasn't worse than the one before.

Jesus isn't coming.
    ? isn't coming.

No one is.

We meet our own demise when we ignore science long enough.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Which Lord? Which ? ? They're all eventually coming back. Even cats like Merlin or King Arthur. Aliens are said to be coming back, as well.

The majority of religions also "predict" the end times. It's all painted just as broadly as 'the holy bible' paints it.

There's always going to be famine, wars, racial hatred, natural disasters etc. We are at a population of what, 7 billion? A lot comes with that. A lot also comes with technology making it seem worse than it is. This generation isn't worst than the last, just as the last generation wasn't worse than the one before.

Jesus isn't coming.
    ? isn't coming.

No one is.

We meet our own demise when we ignore science long enough.

Explain Israel my friend.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Explain? They aren't special. They aren't ? . It's all politics and whatever else goes down w those elites. Religion is just a mask.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Explain? They aren't special. They aren't ? . It's all politics and whatever else goes down w those elites. Religion is just a mask.

How do you explain 2500+ year old prophecy being fulfilled in our generation concerning Israel?
  • VIBE
    Options
    This is that whole fig tree stuff?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This is that whole fig tree stuff?

"7“Before she was in labor
    she gave birth;
    before her pain came upon her
    she delivered a son.
    8Who has heard such a thing?
    Who has seen such things?
    Shall a land be born in one day?
    Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?
    For as soon as Zion was in labor
    she brought forth her children."
    Isaiah 66:7-8

Isaiah wrote this almost 2600+ years ago. Even before the Babylonian captivity. And he said that a nation would be born in 1 day, specifically Zion.

Throughout human history when a people is conquered and overtaken, they are absorbed into the conquering nation and subsequently lose their identity. Not so with the Jews who were conquered on 2 separate occasions. The last time being when the Romans came through and wrecked the land in 70AD.

But yet here we are in 2017 and the nation of Israel is about to celebrate their 70th year anniversary. This is a direct fulfillment of Isaiah 66:7-8.

How can you explain away literal history?

israel-born-headline.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options
    wasn't that 70 yrs already fulfilled during the captivity? what is it's relevance now?
  • VIBE
    Options
    I don't see how it being 70 years (other than the symbolism of 7) is relevant to Isaiah 66:7-8.