What's the most you ever made per hour? (spin off)

Options
Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
??

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    > $100

Still ain't rich... SMH
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Involving drugs

Or nah
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got backpage hourly rates now...
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ain't nobody gon answer this honestly lol

I'll answer this ? honestly haha

My main source of income (I have 3 atm) is salaried, but broken down, I currently make about $65 per hour working in the public sector. I plan on going private within the next two years and that number will easily double.

Humble bragging ass ? lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody gon answer this honestly lol

I'll answer this ? honestly haha

My main source of income (I have 3 atm) is salaried, but broken down, I currently make about $65 per hour working in the public sector. I plan on going private within the next two years and that number will easily double.

Humble bragging ass ? lol

That's not even something to brag about tbh haha

I'm behind the curve, I'm working on it though.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the moment $53 an hour before benefits. I get full health benefits for free, 12% bonus a year, they match 6% 401k, and this year I get 24 days paid vacation and 3 flex holidays.

If I was to calculate all that itll probably be closer to $70 an hour but I never really sat down and calculated it all.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Not sure because I was salaried for years and the hourly jobs I did have were entry level ? jobs..I think the most I made hourly with one of those was $15.50 a hr. Next year I'll start practicing and will prob bill around $250/hr...

Thats goat ? bruh.

What do you do?
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I used to think that my 60k/yr (29/hr) was hitting. But driving Lyft I'm averaging 35-40/hr

Which if that hold steady is just under 73k/yr before taxes. A lot of that money will be written off just your fuel expenses and vehicle maintenance expenses.

The job i had before i was doing 45k. I quit that gig and was prepared to take a pay cut, but working for myself, i increased my pay.

You do Lyft full time?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    At the moment $53 an hour before benefits. I get full health benefits for free, 12% bonus a year, they match 6% 401k, and this year I get 24 days paid vacation and 3 flex holidays.

If I was to calculate all that itll probably be closer to $70 an hour but I never really sat down and calculated it all.

I didn't even calculate my benefits haha
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

I ain't know we was calculating benefits my ? haha

Aye man, i mean, I aint really calculate them just saying.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to think that my 60k/yr (29/hr) was hitting. But driving Lyft I'm averaging 35-40/hr

Which if that hold steady is just under 73k/yr before taxes. A lot of that money will be written off just your fuel expenses and vehicle maintenance expenses.

The job i had before i was doing 45k. I quit that gig and was prepared to take a pay cut, but working for myself, i increased my pay.

You do Lyft full time?

50 hours a week.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do Lyft full time?

50 hours a week.

Damn how much after expenses?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im all commission so on avg maybe 27/hr
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $23.00/ hr back in college internship days
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

You do Lyft full time?

50 hours a week.

Damn how much after expenses?

My weekly expense for fuel is $160/wk. Even then I'm still clearing well over a stack a week.

Other expenses are cleaning which i offset by doing it myself while it's warm. I only do hand car washes. Window washer fluid and i get oil changes every six to seven weeks as opposed to three months