What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Which Threads Would You Like To See In The FOF?

Replies

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,158 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    The shook ones challenge thread you made where he derailed it. Fucking comedy

I put it in the chronicles thread.

Lmao posters like him and preach2teach got no business trying to disrespect/roast when they got ungodly skeletons in the closet.

Shit will backfire quick.
    Idiopathic JokerT. Sanford
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8191403#Comment_8191403

Even tho some bitch ass mod changed the thread title, I was goin in on niggas names lol

Originally thread was called 'Go in on a poster's screen name' or somethin like that
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Nah Son wrote: »
    The Reason's "draw like genocidecutter contest" by @Ghostdenithegawd

Some highlights:
    55t2o1omtkxe.jpg

259y3kh.jpg

npwyt6w196js.png

e733a20fd5054063a3a62edac849307e.png

i0fvrgm1ayhy.jpg

qhcpogwgsle4.png

i7d4z2kr.jpg

gm6zygadfcmg.jpg

and then @genocidecutter fought back with

kg9o8y1yg9he.jpg

whole thread was comedy

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/554135/the-reasons-draw-like-genocidecutter-contest

You forgot about this one
    779xymqhhqtp.jpg

So you still sitting on the same dusty ass floor and catching feelings again

How bout you post another one with your life motto "dickride the clown til I'm dead in the ground"
    Revolver Ocelotinfamous114L3NU
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so yall really gone post in this piece of shit bitch nigga mods thread but i had the same thread that HE obviously jacked and yall still gone post? if this was ill pics he would be ousted by now. @Black Samson @Stew lock this shit. dont let a nigga abuse his powers. im on one knee like kap. lock this fuck niggaZ thread.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,158 Regulator
    Lmaooo this emotional bitch nigga right here.

Why are mad at me for and calling me names?

I told you I didn't know this thread was made before and that's why I did it. Even asked Jay for the green light.

I never stole a thread or a thread idea in my life.

And obviously yours wasn't good enough if mine is getting more traffic?

You are always complaining about something. Post your suggestions or sit down somewhere.
    edited October 2017
    And abusing my powers would be locking your thread or throwing you out which I won't do because I don't have hoe tendencies.

Your thread was forgotten and someone who didn't see it made another. Happens to me all the time.
    Beta
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean u coulda at least merged the threads b

LOL

Now @ineedpussy gonna beat u up
    ineedpussyCashmoneyDuxRevolver Ocelot
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    The most successful IC thread of 2017 happens to belong to me.............

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558565/4-44-album-jay-z-06-30-17/p1
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558565/4-44-album-jay-z-06-30-17/p5

It deserves to be placed in the FOF.

Lol album discussions will go plat no matter what JJ. Just wait until the Eminem album thread drops.

I'm thinking more of an original idea.

But hey I could be wrong. If the people vote your thread in. It's in.

Props for responding @Busta Carmichael

Albums have rarely done big numbers (What exactly is a platinum thread?) these last few years in The Reason. My 4:44 album thread was special and reached astronomical numbers quicker than any other album thread in recent memory. I did it even with the powers that be unstickying the thread way way way sooner than expected, but I still put the Reason on my back and pulled us to success.

Regarding my thread getting voted in, fuck no.

I've chin checked too many undercover racists and Meek Mill stans these last few years. Their bitch asses and their alt accounts follow me around to flag me every chance they get, so I know damn well I ain't getting no votes.....LOL.
    BetaCeLLaR-DooRBenjaminE
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

I told you I didn't know this thread was made before and that's why I did it. Even asked Jay for the green light.

You are always complaining about something. Post your suggestions or sit down somewhere.

you knew. just like ill pix they would put the link up and the @TheGOAT did so you should of locked this shit but you are a bitch ass nigga. you dont want to see me. what your city so i can smack fire out you. you a bitch and you know it. thats why you said that you didnt know it but when somebody posted the link you didnt close it so you are a bitch. pull up nigga. you definitely dont want the fade. plus you a bitch ass cartoon nigga who was/is a bitch. pull up bitch so you can get fucked. bitch nigga
    Busta Carmichael
    And abusing my powers would be locking your thread or throwing you out which I won't do because I don't have hoe tendencies.

Your thread was forgotten and someone who didn't see it made another. Happens to me all the time.

coppin pleas. any other mod would of merged it then. with me being the headline. like i said @TheGOAT already posted a link and i called you out on the first page of this thread so you are a bitch. i hate internet thugs cause they talk tough with their fingers but wont bust a grape in real life. pull up bitch. i bet your cartoon ass will be real fucked up when i get done with you. you dont want these problems
    Busta Carmichael
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    ineedpussy wrote: »

coppin pleas. any other mod would of merged it then. with me being the headline. like i said @TheGOAT already posted a link and i called you out on the first page of this thread so you are a bitch. i hate internet thugs cause they talk tough with their fingers but wont bust a grape in real life. pull up bitch. i bet your cartoon ass will be real fucked up when i get done with you. you dont want these problems

Bitch bitch bitch
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Ayo

What theeee fuck is wrong with this guy??

You're not on my radar. I don't know you. You got issues 4real.

I don't know about you or your threads.

Why tf would I merge now??

Lol album discussions will go plat no matter what JJ. Just wait until the Eminem album thread drops.

Albums have rarely done big numbers (What exactly is a platinum thread?) these last few years in The Reason. My 4:44 album thread was special and reached astronomical numbers quicker than any other album thread in recent memory. I did it even with the powers that be unstickying the thread way way way sooner than expected, but I still put the Reason on my back and pulled us to success.

I've chin checked too many undercover racists and Meek Mill stans these last few years. Their bitch asses and their alt accounts follow me around to flag me every chance they get, so I know damn well I ain't getting no votes.....LOL.

@JJ_Evans lol why do people hate u man?

U cool with me.
    JJ_Evans
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao at busta being threatened by a 58 year old who lives in his mothers basement and complains about how he can't get pussy, but he got those hands tho.
    Busta Carmichael BenjaminE
    Lmao at busta being threatened by a 58 year old who lives in his mothers basement and complains about how he can't get pussy, but he got those hands tho.

LMAO I think I'm a retard magnet nh.

From preach2teach to supergangster to gee and now this guy.
    infamous114
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    ineedpussy wrote: »

you knew. just like ill pix they would put the link up and the @TheGOAT did so you should of locked this shit but you are a bitch ass nigga. you dont want to see me. what your city so i can smack fire out you. you a bitch and you know it. thats why you said that you didnt know it but when somebody posted the link you didnt close it so you are a bitch. pull up nigga. you definitely dont want the fade. plus you a bitch ass cartoon nigga who was/is a bitch. pull up bitch so you can get fucked. bitch nigga

lmaoooo I died reading this shit. My man over here flipping the fuck out for nothing

Did you just threaten to pull up in Bustas city over a damn thread idea hahaha

Your s/n couldnt be more true b
    Busta Carmichael
    Ayo

What theeee fuck is wrong with this guy??

You're not on my radar. I don't know you. You got issues 4real.

I don't know about you or your threads.

Why tf would I merge now??

im not on your radar but yet you delete a post in my thread that i cant do shit. and the goat put the link in the first couple of posts on the first page. youre a lie. pull up then bitch. which you wont do. you a sucka and a busta. busta ass nigga....meaning you a bitch like your mammy named you.
    Busta Carmichael

pull up then english nigga. you probably talk hard but then the camera pans down to your feet and youre on roller skates. stfu. you probably need braces. fuckin wanker.

LMAO I think I'm a retard magnet nh.

From preach2teach to supergangster to gee and now this guy.
    naw you just a bitch. its one thing to make a thread thats already made and not know it (which you did cause it mirrors my thread) but its another when its pointed out two posts in and you dont lock your own shit. you a sucka. bitch nigga. yeah im 58 but i got that old man strength to knock your punk ass out. bitch nigga. thats why your mammy named you busta....cause you is a bitch and she should of swallowed you busta ass. bitch.
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JJ_Evans lol why do people hate u man?

U cool with me.

giphy.gif

Just seeing this for first time. Thanks @Busta Carmichael for the words of encouragement. It means a lot homie.

As far as the people that hate me..............

• FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga, literally every single page of this thread is 1000 dollars worth of chuckles - http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/561354/kanye-struggles-with-his-weight-stiff-stuggles-with-his-sexuality/p5
    MallyGCeLLaR-DooRLcnsdbyROYALTYCashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    nigga, literally every single page of this thread is 1000 dollars worth of chuckles - http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/561354/kanye-struggles-with-his-weight-stiff-stuggles-with-his-sexuality/p5

That thread was epic for like the first five pages... then it just became epicly gay, albeit still hilarious.
    FosheezyRevolver Ocelot